Brother-Sister Talk

Shady Girl

 

We finished rehearsing for our comeback and called it a day. I showered at the studio and changed into clean clothes. Today, Yunho oppa has asked me to come over to their dorm to have brother-sister talk.

“Jang Mi yah!” I heard Kyuhyun called me. I stopped at my tracks and turned around as he jogged to me.

“Did you see Heechul hyung?” he asked.

“No…wae?”

“Well, we’re searching for him. Rest time is over.”

“I see…” I said.

“Can you search for him?” he asked.

“Why me?” I asked frowning.

“Heechul hyung is like your navigator, tell him to come to practice, okay?” Kyuhyun said patting my shoulder and ran back to their practice room. I sighed and wandered at the corridor when I saw Heechul oppa buying a drink.

“Oppa!” I called. Well, what Kyuhyun said was true. Since I had been following Heechul oppa for almost six years, finding him was a piece of cake. He gave me an annoyed expression.

“You have Siwonnie already, why are you searching for me?” he asked nonchalantly and drank his drink. Why did he bring Siwon oppa’s name up? He should know that everything was fake right?

“Tch, Super Junior is searching for you. Rest time is over. I have Siwon oppa already, I’ll leave you alone.” I said and stuck my tongue at him before leaving him. I chuckled silently and quickly made my way out of the building.

Those simple words actually had left Heechul dumbfounded and frozen, the girl that chased after him for almost six years walked away from him without saying goodbye. It was actually quite reasonable, he had hurt her for many years...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“Oppa~~” I sang excitedly as I ran to his car.

“Why are you late?” he asked as I fastened the seatbelt.

“Mianhae~” I aegyo-ed and he rolled his eyes.

“Stop aegyo-ing,” he said pinching my cheek. We reached their dorm a few minutes later and I realized Changmin was not in.

“Where’s Changminnie?” I asked.

“He’s out I think.” Yunho oppa said as he closed the door.

“Eh? Oppa, you ordered chicken?” I asked seeing boxes of chicken on the table.

“Yeah, you’re not on diet right?” he asked.

“No, but it has been a while since I eat this.” I said already eating a piece of chicken.

“Yah, yah,” Yunho oppa said as he sat down and we began eating.

“How’s your life? I think you’ve gained weight.” I said and oppa just laughed. “You must have eaten junk food everyday every time right?” I said.

“You are really is my sister.” He said and shoved me a chicken meat into my mouth, a sign for me to shut up.

“I guess you eat junk food because no one cooks for you anymore right?” I asked making oppa froze in his place. “Hmm, I miss Jaejoong’s oppa cooking.” I said and realized what I had said.

“Mian,” I apologized and oppa gave me a faint smile.

“So,” he cleared his throat, “how is your marriage?” He asked and I laughed.

“It’s a virtual marriage, oppa.” I said chuckling. Why was everyone thinking that show was real?

“Siwon is a perfect guy for you.” Yunho oppa stated.

“And what are you trying to say, oppa?” I asked.

“What I’m saying is…you should forget about Kim Heechul and focus on your virtual husband.” He said and I shoved a piece of chicken into his mouth.

“It’s a fake marriage or should I call it an arranged marriage? An arranged marriage that I can’t escape while I’m in love with another guy,” I said laughing, seeing my brother’s annoyed expression.

“So funny,” he said rolling his eyes. “When I think about it, I wonder how you can like Heechul hyung.” He said and I fed him a chicken.

“Oppa, you look skinny, eat a lot, okay?” I said feeding him continuously.

“Did you see his fans’ reactions?” I asked. “They are enraged. Since the show has not been aired, I think I can withdraw from the show.” I told him. Seriously, since I debuted I had never been bashed like that.

“I felt bad for that.” He mumbled.

“Wae?”

“I was the one who suggested you for the show.” He said.

“Jeongmal? Oppa!” I said in disbelief.

“I just want you to be distracted.” He replied guiltily avoiding my eyes. I was sure my eyes were shooting laser…if only looks can kill.

“Distracted from Heechul oppa?” I asked and he slowly nodded.

“Last year, I was distracted enough. I don’t think I have time to ‘oppa oppa’ him.” I said pouting. I can’t get mad at him, surely he knew what was best for me.

“Yes, you were distracted by overworking yourself. You fainted a lot of times.” He said.

“You don’t understand oppa. G-Star had been on hiatus for more than one year. Our name was forgotten. Of course I have to work hard to get our name known. Besides, it’s not just me working hard. The other members too worked very hard last year.” I said.

“DBSK was on hiatus for more than two years and we’re not overworked like you.” Yunho oppa said.

“That’s because DBSK is a legend.” I said and glanced at him. “When there are five of them though.” I said sighing and leaned back on my chair.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it.” I apologized for bringing the topic up again. I knew that my brother was hurt too.

“It’s alright. You’re close with them too.” He said and let out a sigh.

“And so do you.” I said. “Is what you said on the interview true? That you didn’t contact them?” I asked and he nodded.

“Did he contact you?” He asked after a while.

“I changed my number twice because of the prank calls. But I have been asking the staffs if they have their numbers.” I said.

“I don’t want you to contact them.” He said.

“Wae?” I frowned.

“I don’t want you to get troubles.” He said.

“I don’t really care if they know that I contact one of them.” I said.

“But I do. You’re my sister and I have to protect you.” He said and I sighed.

“Alright, let’s stop it here.” I said and we continued eating in silence.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Always keep the faith, Cassiopeias. Shinhwa reunited, SS501 reunited and recently S.E.S reunited too. So DB5K will reunited one day ^^