Like This or Like That

Shady Girl

A/N: Korean / Chinese / English

April 28, 2011

 

We reached Incheon Airport at noon and I greeted two We Got Married cameramen as soon as I saw them. For the sake of the show and the fans, I tweeted;

Gstar_rose: On my way to meet my husband <3 @Siwon0407

Once the first episode aired, most of the antis stopped bashing. Most of them agreed that we looked good together and some asked me what I should do with Heechul oppa.

Seriously, it was just a show. It was like filming a drama without a detail script. Or was it?

 

Flashback

“That was exactly what I said at the beginning of the show. It was like acting. It was for the fans. It was for the rating to leap high. I’d never thought I would fall for Kwon in real life.” Gain unnie said over the phone.

“I don’t know unnie. I’m confused right now.” I sighed.

“Unlike me, you’re a more professional actress. You must know how to control your heart right?” she teased.

“It’s Super Junior’s Siwon. MBC should have given me a more regular person as a husband.” I said laughing.

“Why did they choose him anyway? The bashings that were thrown at you, oh goodness, I don’t know how you can stand it.” I heard her worried voice.

“G-Star’s schedule is very busy, unnie. They chose someone from the same company so they can arrange the filming date.” I explained.

“Well, if you’re falling for Siwon ssi, I suggest you take a break from all the guys and have fun with the girls.” She said and laughed.

“Thanks unnie, you’re the best. I’m hanging up…”

“Arasso, jalga.”

“You too, unnie.”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*

We were greeted with thousands of fans screaming their lungs out. After we reached the hotel that we were staying, I touched up my makeup before my manager drove me to Skip Beat filming set location.

“I’m so hungry,” I whined.

“You just ate in the plane.” He said.

“I’m tired. I want to sleep,” I whined again. He ignored me and the cameramen told me they will start filming. I checked on my Twitter and showed the camera Siwon oppa’s reply to my tweet with a giggle.

Siwon0407: @Gstar_rose I’ll be waiting for you <3 RT On my way to meet my husband <3 @Siwon0407

“You have less than an hour.” Jin Ho oppa told me as I climbed down the van.

I gave the staffs a slight bow as I searched for Siwon oppa.

I’m sorry, but do you know where Choi Siwon is?” I asked one of the staffs.

“Jang Mi yah!” I heard someone yelled. I whirled my head to the direction to see Donghae oppa waving excitedly.

“Oppa!” I was glad he found me. “Wah, you look so handsome!” I said making him flattered.

“More handsome than your husband right?” he asked.

“That…we have to see.” I said playfully.

“Siwon is getting his makeup done.” He said and pointed me the direction. “It’s the second room in the left.” Donghae oppa said.

“Thank you oppa. Seriously, I thought your hair color doesn’t really match you but, you really look handsome with those eyeliners.” I said again.

“You make me embarrassed, Jang Mi yah,” he said acting like a shy and timid boy making me laughed.

“I’ll go first,” I said and waved at him. “Lee Donghae Jjang!” I shouted making him laughed. I followed the direction Donghae oppa gave with the two cameramen trailing behind me. The door was already opened and I peeked inside. Siwon oppa was talking to a tall girl, whom I assumed Bianca Bai.

“Don’t get too close with the girls. I’m watching you, oppa.” I said making him jumped.

“You’re here!” he exclaimed and hugged me. I was surprised by the sudden skinship but managed to hide it.

Bianca, meet my wife,” he said formally.

Ni hao, wo shi Jang Mi,” I said with a smile.

You’re really his wife?” she asked me, disbelieved. “You’re married?” she looked at Siwon.

No, it’s just a show.” I said slightly laughing.

It’s not a show, it’s for real.” Siwon said and I hit his arm playfully.

Then, I’ll leave you two alone. Nice meeting you, Jang Mi.” she said and left with a smile.

Nice meeting you too.” I said and after she’s gone I turned at Siwon oppa. “Two timing.” I accused him.

“I only look at you.” He said holding my hands. I laughed in embarrassment and we went to sit on the couch.

Happy belated birthday,” I said clapping my hands.

Thank you,” he said and one arm hugged me.

Do you want your presents now or later?” I asked.

Can I have it now?” he asked.

Sure, sure,” I said and my eyes met the camera. “Why are we conversing in English?” I asked and laughed.

“You’re the one who started it.” He said and laughed too.

“Ah, it’s because I don’t know happy belated birthday in Korean.” I said turning around to take the birthday present from my backpack when I realized I didn’t bring it with me.

“Oppa, I didn’t bring it,” I said smacking my forehead.

“It’s okay, then.” He said with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

“Oh, matda, I brought one of your presents.” I said. He looked at me expectantly. “Close your eyes.” I said and he closed them. “Don’t peek.” I said. I drew a deep breath and leaned in before kissing him on his cheek. He opened his eyes at the sudden contact and hid his face with his hands.

“Thank you, I like my present.” He said after recovering from his shock and I laughed, leaned against the couch and covered my face with my hair. A moment later, he burst out laughing again.

After two minutes, we finally settled down. “I have rehearsals after this, so I have to go now.” I said apologetically.

“Jinjja? When are we meeting again?” he asked.

“Mmm, tomorrow after our fan meeting.” I said.

“Let’s go.” He said taking my hand and we walked outside. We stopped in front of my van.

Okay, then. I’ll see you tomorrow” he said opening the door for me.

Bye,” I said and he seemed reluctant to let go of my hand.

Bye,” he said finally releasing my hand and waved.

“See you tomorrow,” I said, gave him a final wave and closed the door.

 

From: Siwon oppa

Have a good rest!

Looking forward to see you tomorrow! ^^

 

I showed the camera the text before replying. With that, we wrapped up for today.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating! It’s early in the morning and now, I have to go to school! And it’s Saturday! >//<

Please answer the poll!

 

Anyone missed Heechul? xD