Crush

Shady Girl

 

I didn’t expect to see him again on the next day, ordering a cup of coffee. He came every morning, looking beautiful and handsome every day, making my heart beat faster whenever he walked into the café. So I had prepared a handmade chocolate on Valentine’s Day since I had expected for him to turn up.

“What if he’s spending Valentine’s Day with his girlfriend?” I wondered and sighed. “Such a waste,” I glanced at the chocolate under the counter.

“Stop day dreaming and get me a coffee.” Someone said boldly tapping the counter making me jumped. He smirked. My face lit up as I saw him again.

“Oppa, you don’t go out with your girlfriend today?” I asked hopefully. He looked at me. His black eyes pierced into my soul.

“Do you want to spend today with me?” he asked and my eyes widened, my jaw dropped.

“Jinjja?” I gasped.

“No.” he said flatly and I pouted. “Go get me a coffee.” He ushered me away.

“3000 won,” I said. He gave me the money and took the coffee.

“Oppa!” I blurted out.

“Hm?” he asked. I shyly gave him the chocolate and he looked at me, puzzled. “For me?” he asked. I nodded as my red face heated up more.

“Thanks.” He said and walked out from the coffee shop. I stopped myself from squealing as I realized he had accepted my chocolate. Only God knew how happy I am. I put on a poker face as a customer walked in and as I took her order.

 

After the Valentine’s Day, my crush who I don’t know what his name is still came ordering a cup of coffee. I had my hopes up for him to at least give me a candy on White Day. But he had stopped coming to the café on the week before White Day. I didn’t know the reason why he didn’t turn up until one of my friends who worked part time with me told me that he might be busy filming a drama.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It took me for almost a year to know that his name is Kim Heechul. He is a trainee in the same agency as I am, SM Entertainment. He is also in a group called Super Junior 05, waiting to debut. How can I not know this? It might be because girls and boys were trained separately and I was too busy practicing. Oh, he’s also a friend of Yunho oppa. This is such a coincidence.

A year later, on Valentine’s Day I gave him the same chocolate but on the next day…it was returned.

“Jang Mi ssi,” he had called me when I was practicing with the other trainee. The girls squealed as they saw Heechul oppa and teased me. He beckoned me to follow him outside.

“Here,” he said shoving me the chocolate bar that I gave him yesterday. I was fluttered and happy at the thought he gave me a chocolate when I recognized my handwriting on the card. I looked up at him in confusion.

“Why did you return this?” I asked.

“Stop following me around.” He said coldly. I stared at him.

“B-but why?” I asked. I held my breath as he leaned into my face, his face was just an inch away from mine. His black eyes were alluring as always but today, those orbs were cold and it sent shivers down my spine.

“Focus on your debut and don’t follow me around anymore.” He said harshly. My heart dropped as he turned his back on me and walked away.

“What is it?” Hyejin asked making me jumped. “Woah! He gave you chocolate!” she squealed. I sighed. “You don’t look happy…wae?” she asked.

“He told me to stop following him around.” I sighed again. “He didn’t seem to mind it before…” I muttered.

“Maybe he was stressed out because of his schedule…” Hyejin said trying to make me feel better. I grinned.

“Do you really think I’m going to do what Heechul oppa said?” I laughed.

“Aigoo, you stubborn girl!” She pinched me slightly and we laughed as we entered the practice room back.

 

August 11, 2006

“Annyeong,” I greeted my trainee friends who were chatting in circle.

“Yah, did you hear about it yet?” Youngmi asked.

“What?” I asked.

“Heechul sunbaenim got into a car accident. I heard he was severely injured.” She said.

“What? Which hospital is he in?” I asked frantically. My heart was beating fast, what if he didn’t survive? Just by thinking that, I can feel my blood drained from my face.

“Yah, relax.” Sang Hee unnie said.

“He’ll be fine, unnie.” Jessica said. I didn’t say anything. The last time I talk to him was on his birthday when I gave him his birthday present. And he took it coldly. I don’t understand. Why was he being so cold to me? When I asked Sica, she said he never said anything to her.

“Hey, let’s start practice,” Hyoyeon said. I pursed my lips feeling reluctant to practice but got up nevertheless.

On the next day, there was an announcement that a five member girl group has been confirmed and I cried when my name was called upon. Sang Hee unnie, Sungyeon unnie, Hyejin and Youngmi unnie will be in the same group as me. Jessica was moody, since she has been there for almost seven years. But she got over it and congratulated us.

Now that we were busy preparing for our debut, I can’t find the time to visit Heechul oppa. Sica and Sang Hee unnie said that they will not allow me to go in, so they asked me to wait for him to return to SM.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I had rewritten this competely! I hope you like this ^^

-xian_hee97