Night with Heenim 1/2

Shady Girl

 May 15, 2011

 

From: Siwon oppa

Why are you avoiding me? Are you still mad at me?

 

I sighed and rubbed my temples when I read his message. I typed the reply as simple as I could. I glanced outside the window and realized it’s only a matter of time before I arrived at SBS building.

 

To: Siwon oppa

No, I’m busy and tired.

 

From: Siwon oppa

That’s what you said for the past two weeks.

 

“Hana unnie, where’s my schedule?” I asked tiredly. She gave me a notebook and I opened the page for today. I snapped a picture and sent it to Siwon. His reply was unexpected.

 

From: Siwon oppa

You’re going to Heechul hyung’s radio show now?

 

To: Siwon oppa

Yes. Why?

 

“We’re here.” Hana unnie said and got down to accompany me getting inside the building through the fans.

~*~*~*~*~*

“Today’s guests are Dog-Jung Mo and Bread-Jang Mi. Jang Mi ssi looked tired today. She didn’t even give me a proper greeting.” Heechul oppa said making me laughed. “What happened to you?”

“G-Star had just returned to Korea after our concert and fan meeting in Singapore yesterday. And today’s filming is a little bit tiring.” I said.

“You must be tired. Did you receive a lot of gifts from your fans?” He asked.

“We received a lot of gifts from Singaporean fans. Thank you for supporting us. It was tiring but the moment I saw Heechul oppa, my energy was recharged.” I said with a laugh.

“There she goes again. There she goes again.” Jungmo oppa said.

“What did I do?” I asked still laughing.

“Why are you bullying her?” Heechul oppa asked.

“Hyung, why are you on her side? What does that make me then?” Jungmo oppa asked.

“Yah, we’re out of script already!” Heechul oppa said.

“Didn’t Heechul hyung receive a lot of presents?” Jungmo asked, back to the script.

“Of course, he’s a Big Space Star.” I said.

“There you go again.” Jungmo oppa said.

“I was just stating the truth.” I said innocently.

“Anyway, do you receive a lot of gifts on Valentine’s Day?” Jungmo oppa asked.

“On Valentine’s Day, I said guys don’t like chocolate, they like petrol prepaid card, so I ended up receiving a lot of petrol prepaid cards.” Heechul oppa said.

“Jeongmalyo? On White Day, they send us a big cake but the managers ate it. We only got a bite.” I said.

“What type of gifts you like to receive?” Heechul oppa asked.

“G-Star really likes to eat. But when we are promoting, we have this diet plan. So when we finished promoting, the fans will send us a lot type of food. But it’s quite dangerous. Since the antis might send something poisoned to us, our managers will checked the food.” I said.

“Heechul oppa received a guitar before…” Jungmo brought up the topic.

“Yes, but I kept it at home. My fans, don’t give me guitar or food. I don’t know how to play the guitar and I want to slim down, so I can’t eat the food. I always get food as presents.” Heechul oppa said.

“What about Jungmo oppa?” I asked.

“The fans gave me guitars. I used them as practice but I have to use the guitar gave by the company during on stage.” He said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“SM family is very close right? Who are you close to?” Heechul oppa asked Jungmo oppa.

“Sungmin ssi, since we were in Oppa Band…Jay hyung since he’s my teammate.

“What about girls?” Heechul oppa asked.

“SNSD’s Yoona, Yuri, Soyoung, G-Star Hyejin and this girl beside me.” Jungmo oppa said.

“I have a name, you know.” I said hitting his arm and he ouch-ed in pain.

“Jang Mi neun?” Heechul oppa asked.

“DBSK, Super Junior Kyuhyun, SNSD Soyoung, Hyoyeon…” I said.

“You’re not close with Jungmo?” he asked. I looked at Jungmo oppa.

“So-so…” I said and laughed.

“Eunhyukkie claimed that he’s close to you, is it true?”

“Of course not! In Super Junior there are only three persons I’m close too, Kyuhyun, Hankyung oppa and Kangin oppa.” I said.

“You’re just close with Hankyung to get close with me right?” Heechul oppa said accusingly.

“No! Well, a part of it is that reason…” I said and laughed. “Oppa is very close with my brother right? How long have you been friends with him?”

“Thinking about it, it’s almost 10 years…” he said after counting. “Why?”

“Yunho oppa always complains when I talk about you.” I said.

“Yah! Am I that bad? I always complain about you at him too, you know.” He said.

“I was just saying, why are you so angry?” I asked.

“Love quarrels are prohibited whenever it is live.” Jungmo oppa interrupted and my face turned into shade of red.

“Arasso, dog.” Heechul oppa said. “You, ppang, shut up.” He said to me.

“Lalala~” I sang. “Let’s listen to Super Junior’s Lalala.” I said.

~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“This question is for you, ppang.” Heechul oppa said. “I heard there is a kiss scene between Jang Mi’s character and Min Ho’s character. How many times did you two do it until the director say okay? Don’t you feel guilty at all?” Heechul oppa read.

“Oppa, you made up that question right?” I asked.

“Why would I?” he asked.

“Because you’re jealous.” I shrugged.

“Yah, ppang!” Heechul oppa called.

“Why’d you called me ppang?” I asked, there was a hint of frustration in my voice How can oppa compared me with a bread?

“Why do you two keep fighting? Are you two dating?” Jungmo oppa asked. Silence. Silence before my I burst into laughter.

“Amen,” I said and laughed. “The kiss scene only takes a few takes…30 plus takes?” I said unsure.

“That’s a lot.” Jungmo oppa said.

“T-ARA’s Jiyeon kiss scene was like 300 takes.” I said defensively.

“Why are you dragging Jiyeon here?” Jungmo oppa asked and I laughed.

“It’s very hard to film the kiss scene. The director didn’t like us to fool around so yeah…Anyway, that’s the first kiss scene for me, and the director even praised me.” I said.

“Because of the kiss scene?” Heechul oppa asked.

“Not like that! Let’s just move on from this topic…” I said.

“Wait, the listener asked if you’re feeling guilty. Are you?” Jungmo oppa asked.

“Why would I feel guilty?” I asked. “It’s just acting…To Minho oppa’s fans, please don’t hate me.” I said politely.

“Half of Jang Mi’s life in career is gaining antis.” Heechul oppa said.

“Right, Kyuhyun’s fans become my antis,” I said laughing. “Jungmo oppa’s fans are also my antis, Heechul oppa’s fans are also my antis…” I said still laughing.

“Yah, your fans are my antis too,” Heechul oppa said and we laughed. “Everyone, we’re just joking.” Heechul oppa said. “Anyway, when is TRAX coming back?”

“No comment.” Jungmo oppa said and I laughed.

“It seems like our comeback stage is going to be late as well,” I said.

“Why?”

“No comment.” I said and laughed. “When is Super Junior coming back?” I asked.

“It’ll be sometimes in summer. We have received the songs, and we’re going to record them in this week.” Heechul oppa said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Everyone’s has worked hard, thank you,” we said and bowed. Jungmo oppa and Heechul had walked out first while I lagged behind, checking my phone.

 

From: Siwon oppa

Do you really like Heechul hyung?

 

To: Siwon oppa

Why?

 

I sighed and turned my phone off. “Oppa! Wait for me!” I called out and ran to them. “Kya!” I slipped and fell.

“Yah, gwenchana?” I heard Heechul oppa asked, worried. Was he worrying about me?

“That’s embarrassing,” I muttered and he pulled me up.

“Can’t you be any clumsier?” Heechul oppa asked and I stumbled a few steps.

“Be careful, why are you wearing such tall heels?” Heechul asked. Heechul looked up and saw Jungmo smirked at him before snickering and walking away.

“Let’s go,” Heechul muttered. ‘What can make that kid laughed? Damn, he saw me worrying of this girl,’ Heechul thought and glanced at Jang Mi. He didn’t understand why he was so worried back then.

________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Heechul is leading! Next chapter is their date. LOL

Vote!