Confused

Shady Girl

 

I groaned as I adjusted to the bright lights. Where am I? I saw the familiar white ceiling and saw the IV bag and realized I was in the hospital.

“Oh, you’re awake.” A nurse said as she approached me.

“What happened?” I asked.

“You were poisoned, but we had cleared it out from your body. Luckily you only consumed it in a litte quantity. And you were lack of rest and had a fever but that’s it.” She said and smiled.

“How long since I’ve passed out?” I asked.

“You woke up earlier than expected. It has been 16 hours. It’s 20th May right now.” She said.

“Did she wake up?” I heard Jin Ho oppa asked.

“Ne, I’ll leave you two.” She said and left the room.

“So, how are you feeling?” he asked as he sat on the chair.

“I’m totally fine-what happened to my schedule?” I asked as I realized I must have missed one schedule.

“Taken care off, don’t worry.” He said. “MBC had agreed to let SM pull you out from the show.” He said.

“Does Siwon oppa know about this already?” I asked.

“The whole world already knew about this.” He said and I chuckled.

“Have you discussed with Heechul?” he asked.

“Hm? Discuss about what?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He said.

“Oppa!” I whined. A knock heard and the nurse entered.

“I need to check on her.” She said.

“Sure, go ahead.” He said and left.

“When will I be discharged?” I asked.

“The doctor said you can discharge after you’re given IV drip.” She said with a smile.

“Oh, thank you.” I said.

“Jang Mi ssi, can I ask you a personal question?” she asked once she had done. I nodded.

“Are you and Heechul ssi dating?” she asked and my eyes widened.

“Aniyo…why?” I asked.

“Really? He was here all day…that was why I thought you two are dating.” She said. “I’ll go first.” She said with a smile. I lied there and smiled before it disappeared. There he was again, pushing and pulling me. He said to forget about him but then he pulled me back to him.

The door opened and Heechul oppa walked in.

“Oppa,” I said a little surprised. He sat down and looked at me. He sighed.

“What am I going to do with you?” he asked and I pouted.

“It wasn’t my fault that they poisoned me.” I said. He didn’t say anything. “Oppa,” I called.

“Hm?” he asked, indifferent.

“Were you worried about me?” I asked. He gave me a are-you-crazy look.

“The nurse said you didn’t leave the hospital.” I said and his ears turned red and he cleared his throat.

“Yah, are you coming tonight?” he asked changing the topic.

“To where?” I asked.

“Youngstreet.” He said.

“Oh, of course.” I laughed.

“Wae?” he asked.

“Nothing…” I said smiling.

“What is it?” he urged me.

“You are worried about me don’t you?” I asked teasing him.

“Why should I?” he glared at me.

. . .

“Oppa…” I said after a while of silence. “Do you like me?” I asked catching him off guard. “If yes, say so. If no, say so. Stop playing with my heart. It isn’t a toy for you to play with.” I said softly and looked at him. Our eyes met, and I tried to read it but to no avail.

“Jang Mi yah,” I averted my gaze and turned to Jin Ho oppa. “You can go back now. Heechul ah, your manager is outside.” He said. Heechul oppa got up and left without saying a word to me.

“Here’s your clothes.” He said giving me a bag.

“Oppa, what did the company say about the text message?” I asked.

“Heechul didn’t tell you?” he asked and I shook my head. “It’s better if he is the one who tell you.” He shrugged.

“Aish, it’s frustrating.” I muttered. Jin Ho oppa just laughed.

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That night, I reached SBS building and greeted Heechul oppa. He smiled at me like nothing ever happened and like he never treated me badly before.

He didn’t really treat me like a gentleman but he was comfortable around me. He smiled and even laughed, he made jokes and all. He was natural. This was weird but the mood was good. It helped me to forget about the antis and I had enjoyed myself at Youngstreet.

 

“Oppa,” I said once we were done recording and on our way to the parking lot. “You didn’t seem like yourself today.” I said.

“Wae?” he asked.

“Well…” I trailed off.

“Oppa, what did the company said?” I asked. He sighed and turned around.

“Sooman sajangnim said we can date if we want to.” He said and I frowned.

“Ne?” He rolled his eyes and sighed.

“He said if we want to date, he’ll let us.” He said.

“But why? Wait-” My head was spinning right now that I couldn’t think straight.

“Yah, gwenchana?” he asked.

“Wait, wait-so he let us date?” I asked. “But-why are you-“ I scoffed.

“I was such a fool to think you really like me. Why did I even think of it? I’m such a fool.” I laughed humorlessly as I faced the truth. Sooman sajangnim rarely let his artists date but he let us to. Heechul oppa will surely ask me if he really like me. I’m such an idiot. What was I actually thinking? He likes me?

 

“Even in your dreams, I will not date you.”

 

I spared a glance at him and shook my head. I was being delusional all the time. I was so stupid, I was-no-I am stupid for thinking like that.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked as he tugged my hand and pulled me to him. I turned my face away from him and he sighed, frustrated.

“How can I ask you to date me? Your marriage with Siwon was faked yet his fans even poisoned you. If we date for real, my fans will kill you!” He said sounding upset.

“Do I look like I care if your fans kill me?” I asked.

“But I care!” he blurted out. Our eyes met and he cleared his throat. “I don’t even understand what I’m doing right now.” He muttered and let go of my hand. He walked quickly to his SUV and it drove off.

“Ah, my head spins…” I held my head as Jin Ho oppa honked at me. I walked to the car and lied down as soon as I got in.

“So?” he asked.

“What?”

“Did he ask you?”

“I really can’t understand him. His mood swing is the best…” I sighed and he chuckled.

“Who asked you to like him?” he said.

“Is it for real oppa? Sooman sajangnim let us date?” I asked and he nodded.

“But you still have to think about it. His fans, your fans, your schedule, in the end you’ll break up like other couples because you didn’t have time for each other.” He said.

“Aish, molla…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

What the heck did I type there? Sorry if you’re confused since I am confused too. Yeah, even the chapter is confused too. Feel free to ask me anything by commenting below. Stupid author’s block visited me and I can’t get rid of him. :3