That Man

Shady Girl

 

The last night’s incident was kept in secret even to G-Star. I had a continuous filming and had spent the entire day on the set.

“Do you have anything else to do after this?” Minho oppa had asked when the staffs were changing the tape.

“I don’t think so…why?” I asked.

“Let’s hang out.” He said.

“Hmm, sure. Where to?” I asked.

“Let’s just go eat something. I’m sure you’re hungry.” He said chuckling.

“Is that supposed to be an insult?” I asked and he laughed.

“Yah, stop laughing.” I said and tapped the script.

“Okay, okay.” He said still smiling.

“Tch…” I glared jokingly at him before going back to the script. We finished filming the last scene and were finally allowed to go home. I had texted Jin Ho oppa about me going out with Minho after the schedule.

Minho oppa drove his car and we were not accompanied by the managers. We were having a casual conversation when my phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Jang Mi yah, what are you doing?” Leeteuk oppa asked.

“Oh, oppa, why did you call?” I asked.

“Jang Mi ssi, can you lower down the volume?” Another voice said.

“Oh, arassoyo…” I said turning the volume down a bit.

“Where are you going?” Leeteuk asked.

“Ah...are you calling this from Sukira?” I asked.

“Ne, Jang Mi ssi, please introduce yourself.” Leeteuk oppa said.

“Annyeong haseyo, Jung Jang Mi imnida.” I said.

“What were you doing?” Yesung oppa asked.

“Right now? I’m going to eat something.” I said.

“With your manager?”

“Ne? Ah…ne….” I said and laughed.

“Who are you with?” Leeteuk oppa asked.

“Do you want to greet them?” I asked Minho oppa. “It’s from Sukira.” I told. He thought for a moment before motioning me to give him the phone. Since he was driving, I held the phone for him.

“Annyeong haseyo, Lee Minho imnida.” He said. The response was wild back in Sukira. I’m creating another group of antis right at this moment.

“Nice to meet you Lee Minho ssi, are you going to eat together with Jang Mi?”

“Ne, we had just finished filming.”

“Are you two going out?” I heard Yesung oppa asked.

“Aniyo, please don’t think weirdly…” he said and I laughed.

“Oppa,” I said.

“Hm?”

“Please protect me.” I said and they laughed.

“Arassoyo Jang Mi ssi, we won’t ask any more questions.” Yesung oppa said.

“How did the filming go?” Leeteuk oppa asked.

“Today we only filmed indoors. But it takes almost the whole day.” I said.

“Jang Mi ssi is really busy right now.” Yesung oppa said. “She needs to practice with the members but G-Star said you never come to dance practice anymore?” I laughed.

“It’s because I’ve been very busy lately…” I said.

“Aren’t we going to Paris later?” Leeteuk oppa said.

“Yeah, for SMTOWN, we’re coming to Paris.” I said.

“Bonjour!” Yesung oppa suddenly exclaimed.

“Then you’re not filming for two to three days. Is it alright?” Leeteuk oppa asked.

“While I am absent, Lee Minho is going to film his scene with Kim Sang Joong sunbaenim and film the scenes without Kim Nana in it. So, it will be alright.” I said.

“We wish you luck with your drama.”

“Ne, kamsahamnida…”

“Can you please say a word to Sukira?” Leeteuk oppa asked.

“Both Lee Minho and I are busy filming City Hunter, and we are hoping that everyone will give the drama lots of love. Please support Lee Minho ssi, G-Star, Sukira and Super Junior.” I said. “Say a few words.” I said to Minho oppa.

“What should I say?” he asked and I laughed.

“Please give us lots of love, sukira hwaiting!”

“Ne, sukira hwaiting!” I said.

“Kamsahamnida,” Leeteuk and Yesung said.

“Oh and oppa,” I said. “Please inform me first before calling.” I said laughing.

“Arasso, arasso.”

“Good night,” I said and hung up.

“Let’s wait and see the articles.” Minho oppa joked.

“Oppa…I’m yet to recover from the previous scandal.” I whined. I received a text, and it was from Heechul oppa.

From: Heechul oppa

You found yourself a man. Congrats.

What the heck?

To: Heechul oppa

Why are you acting like this?

Jealous?

It didn’t take him a minute to reply.

From: Heechul oppa

Why should I?

 

To: Heechul oppa

Didn’t you say you like me? If you really do, prove it instead of confusing me even more. What am I to you? A girl that will always be there loving you? I never wish to be taken for granted. Six years are too long especially since you have been treating me so badly. Do you still expect me to like you?

 

“Let’s get a drink,” I said as I turned off my phone.

“Your main problem isn’t the anti. It’s a man.” Minho oppa said.

“Bwoya…” I leaned my head on the headrest and sighed.

“Buy me something will you? As a sign that you remember me even in Paris.” He said.

“What should I buy? Oppa is too…” I didn’t continue the sentence as we had reached the restaurant. We put on caps but acted casually to not draw the attention to us.

 

“It would be nice if we bring along the others.” I said as I watched Minho oppa grilled the meat.

“What? It isn’t fun eating with me alone?” he asked looking slightly offended.

“No, what I mean it would be merrier.” I said.

“I prefer eating with you alone.” He said as he flipped the meat. I saw his ears turning red and he chuckled.

“That’s not what I mean. I mean, I prefer eating with lesser people.” He said.

“I didn’t say anything.” I said.

“Kamsahamnida,” I said as the waiter gave us a bottle of soju. I poured it for Minho oppa and he looked at me.

“Is it alright for you to be drunk?” he asked.

“I’m fine.” I said. “Didn’t you have filming tomorrow?” I asked.

“I’m driving remember? I won’t drink.” He said.

“At least toast with me.” I said and held up my glass. He toasted and drank a little. Minho oppa placed the grilled meat on the lettuce and I wrapped it before placing it on his plate.

“Feed me~” he aegyo-ed and I laughed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Many of you want Jang Mi to end up with Heechul but it will take a while for Jang Mi to get the feeling back. To be honest, I don’t know how to make Jang Mi and Heechul together since the story has ended up this way ==’

They are going to Paris for SMTOWN so maybe I can make Heechul do stuff for her and whatnot. Any suggestions? Please! Please do suggest by commenting or PM-ing me… :3