Pat Ppang

Shady Girl

 

Sizuka was practicing a dance routine when I returned and Jin Ho oppa was nowhere to be found.

“Jin Ho oppa hasn’t returned yet-unnie! What happened to you?” she asked. I glanced at my reflection and gasped in horror at my hair. Was my hair like this all the time when I was with Heechul oppa? I flattened my hair and shrugged.

“Nothing happened, here.” I said giving her the snacks and we put them into our backpacks.

“Why aren’t they here yet?” I asked when the door opened and Hana unnie came into our sights.

“Let’s go home. I’ll tell you when we’re in the car.” She said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Bwo? Car accident?” We asked in sync.

“Yes but don’t worry. The injuries aren’t serious. Jin Ho ssi is heading over to hospital to check on them.

“Our comeback…” Sizuka said and Hana unnie shook her head.

“We’ll know what will happen by tomorrow.” She said.

“When can we visit them?” I asked, worried.

“Tomorrow,” Hana unnie said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

We just came back from visiting Hyejin and Sang Hee unnie, both of their injuries were not serious and it was a relief. Our comeback will be delayed and f(x) will fill our slot. Sizuka will replace Sang Hee’s place as DJ at Shim Shim Tapa until she is discharged.

For dinner, we decided to order jajangmyun and we watched TV while waiting for it to arrive. I was practicing my lines for my new drama (City Hunter) while Sizuka and Hana unnie watched TV.

 

Super Junior’s Van (Heechul, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun)

Super Junior M finished practicing at SM building and went into two separate vans. This van was on their way to send Heechul to SBS Building for his radio, Youngstreet.

“Hyung, when is our flight?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked.

“6.40 am, wae?”

“Hyung, can you stop at G-Star’s dorm?” He asked. Siwon’s head jerked up at the sound of the group’s name while Heechul looked up from his phone.

“Why? I’m sending Heechul to his radio.” The manager said.

“Hyung! I really need to go there. I can’t go there tomorrow.” Kyuhyun said urgently.

“What is it?”

“It’s a life and death matter!” he said and the manager sighed before turning the steering to G-Star’s street.

“Make it quick.” The manager said as he stopped in front of the dorm. Kyuhyun climbed down from the van and wanted to closed the door when...

“Wait! Wait! Wait! I want to see their dorm too!” Eunhyuk said and got down as well followed by Donghae. Their manager rolled his eyes at their behavior, didn’t bother to stop them.

“Wookie ah! Let’s go in to!” Eunhyuk called for the eternal maknae. He considered it for a second before curiosity got over him and he got down as well.

“Hyung, don’t you want to see where your wife lives?” Ryeowook asked and eventually, Siwon joined them too.

“Hyung-”

“No.” Heechul cut Ryeowook and the boys ran excitedly to the girls’ dorm. Heechul looked at his manager, feeling his gaze on him.

“What?” he asked and his manager just chuckled.

 

G-Star’s dorm

Ding dong

 “Wah! The food is here!” Sizuka yelled excitedly and opened the door before slamming it closed again.

“Why?” I looked up from the script.

“Super Junior oppa is here.” She said and entered our bedroom. I went to the intercom to see Kyuhyun’s face on the screen.

Yah, Jung Jang Mi, open the door,” he said.

“I’m not wearing anything right now.” I said. I was just wearing shorts and tank top.

“Palli, Heechul hyung is going to be late for his schedule. Damn, he really knew how to get me. I opened the door.

 “What did-Yah!” I yelled as two or three guys went in and started havocking our living room. “What did you want again?” I asked Kyuhyun.

“You borrowed my laptop didn’t you? Give it back to me.” He said.

“Then how do I play Starcraft?” I asked. “You have another three laptops didn’t you-Yah, stop right there!” I said as he walked in and went into my room followed by a squeal from Sizuka.

“Oh, annyeong haseyo Siwon oppa. Um, do you want to go in?” I asked and blood rushed to my face as I realized at my exposed skin. He took off his jacket and gave it to me with a smile.

“Ah, ne, kamsahamnida.” I said bowing a little to hide my red face. “Jamkkanmanyo,” I said and went into my room to find Kyu.

“Yah, is it alright for the two to be in the same room?” Siwon asked Donghae who was munching on some biscuits he found.

“Gwenchana, it’s not like Kyu is going to do anything.” He replied. “Eh, what is this?” Donghae asked noticing the script. He read the highlighted part and laughed at the lines.

“Is Jang Mi playing the lead role? Who is the lead?” he asked and read a few more lines.

“Lee Min Ho?” he said and looked at Siwon.

“Siwon ah, you’re in danger…” he said jokingly.

“Is there a kiss scene?” Ryeowook asked and Siwon looked at him.

“Minho ssi is a very good kisser.” Eunhyuk commented and the boys made fun of his statement.

“Everyone, out! Guys aren’t allowed here!” I heard Hana unnie yelled.

“You were just here for a few minutes and looked at the mess!” She groaned and I laughed.

“Annyeonghi gyeseyo!” They shouted and ran out from the dorm. Siwon oppa can only let out a chuckle at their behavior.

“Oppa, have a safe trip.” I said to him and gave him his jacket back. He smiled and went down too.

“Yah, Heechul hyung is here too, he’s in the van.” Kyuhyun told me.

“Jinjja? Don’t go yet!” I said and rushed to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I snatched the white chocolate and rushed downstairs too. I pushed Kyuhyun out of my way and knocked on the window three times. Heechul oppa glanced at me and turned to his right to say something to his manager. I timidly stepped back when he opened the door and stepped down from the van. Siwon oppa and Kyuhyun were still outside the van and I looked at Kyuhyun.

“Hyung, go in.” he said to Siwon and they went into the van.

“What is it?” he asked me coldly. I looked down avoiding his eyes and gave him the white chocolate. He took it and looked at me.

“Thank you for yesterday.” I said timidly. If only I looked at him and not on the ground, I won’t miss his almost-smile face.

“Yah, pat ppang (red bean bun/bean paste bun),” he said and I looked up in confusion.

“Ne?” I asked and he laughed. Wait, what is it? Why was he laughing?

“Be my co-DJ later.” He said and took out his jacket before throwing it at me.

“Next time wear a jacket before you come out.” He said and blood rushed to my face again. I waited for the van to go before skipping happily to my dorm.

 

In the van

“Hyung, have you heard of love potion? Because Jang Mi might has put some in the chocolate.” Kyuhyun said as Heechul unwrapped the chocolate.

“Why did you say that?” Donghae asked.

“Because Heechul hyung is acting a little weird…” Kyuhyun said.

“Isn’t he always weird?” Eunhyuk whispered.

“Yah, I heard that.” Heechul said.

“He even asked Jang Mi to be his co-DJ at Youngstreet.” Kyuhyun said.

“Where did you hear that?” Heechul asked turning around so quickly. Kyuhyun showed his phone.

“She just texted me.” Kyuhyun said laughing now that his hyung can’t deny that.

“Tch, whatever.” Heechul said and ate his chocolate. He couldn’t help but wonder too, why is he acting like this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kekeke^^ It's a little hard to put both Heechul and Siwon in a chapter~ xD

Kyuhyun life and death matter is his laptop..LOL

I made Jang Mi acts in City Hunter as Nana because; 1. I love that drama 2. Because the hero is Lee Min Ho 3. There are kiss scenes and Siwon and Heechul are going to be jealous..kekeke^^ comment and subscribe! =3