My True Knight

Shady Girl

 

 

 

June 5, 2011

 

Minho oppa and I were chatting while waiting for the staffs to set up the camera and stuffs when I received a call. To my surprise, it was from Heechul oppa.

“Can you come to ______ noraebang?” he asked.

“Waeyo?”

“Just come here, others are here too.”

“Who?” I asked.

“I want to film an MV for Jungmo and my project group.” He answered.

“Oh, I can’t. I’m in the middle of filming.” I said.

“Oh…okay.” He said. I can’t help but notice the hint of disappointment in his voice.

“Mianhaeyo,” I said.

“It’s alright.” He said ad hung up.

“Who is it?” Minho oppa asked.

“Heechul oppa.” I said and placed my phone down. He tilted his head to the side.

“Is it just me or he really is trying to get you back?” he asked and I laughed.

“No, it’s not just you.” I said.

“And you’re pushing him?” he asked.

“No…my feelings to him have gone.” I said and he applauded jokingly.

“Why are you applauding?” I asked laughing.

“I feel good. So, do I stand a chance now?” he grinned and I laughed.

“You two, get prepare!” the PD shouted and we took a final look at the script before filming.

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~**~*

“I’m so tired that I can die…” I whined as I lied down on the back seat. Though I couldn’t see it, I was sure Jin Ho oppa had rolled his eyes.

“Just sleep, don’t die.” He said. I looked at my phone and there was a text message. From Siwon.

“Huh?” We haven’t contacted each other since the incident…

 

From: Siwon oppa

I just reached Seoul. Can we meet?

 

9.32 pm

 

To: Siwon oppa

Mianhae, I just finish filming. Are you still up?

 

I looked at the time and it was around 2 am. I thought he might be sleeping after the tiring flight, but I received a reply from him short after.

 

From: Siwon oppa

Let’s just meet tomorrow. You’ll need to sleep. :)

 

To: Siwon oppa

I still have to practice at SM ><

 

From: Siwon oppa

Then I’ll see you at SM building. Are you on your way right now?

 

To: Siwon oppa

Okay, yes. I’ll be arriving in 10 minutes. See you there?

 

From: Siwon oppa

Where are you going to meet me?

 

To: Siwon oppa

At the entrance?

 

I closed my eyes to catch some sleep and I must have fallen asleep since Jin Ho oppa was shaking my shoulder, waking me up. I rubbed my eyes and placed my hand on my mouth as I yawned. I looked around the parking lot to find Siwon’s car, but it was too dark.

“Aren’t you going inside?” Jin Ho oppa asked.

“I want to see my friend.” I said.

“I’m buying coffee, don’t go anywhere.” He said and yawned as he made his way inside. Now that I am alone, the scene is quite creepy. Someone or something must have stumbled and knocked over something, as I heard the sound of things tumbling to the ground. I went outside and saw a man on the ground with his hand on his head. I looked behind and didn’t see Jin Ho’s oppa coming yet.

“Ahjussi, gwenchanayo?” I asked as I cautiously walked toward him. He stretched his arm to me and I took it as I lifted him up.

“Are you hurt?” I asked. I only realized the smell of liquor once I asked the question. Panic rushed into me and I tugged my wrist from him but he gripped it hard.

“Ahjussi….please let me go.” I said. I was no longer feeling sleepy. He eyed me from my toe to my face and seeing the fear in my eyes, it must have excited him. He pulled me to the wall and trapped me with his body. ‘Where is Jin Ho oppa when I need him?’

“Pretty girl, pretty body.” He said and I turned away at the disgusting smell of liquor.

He cupped my face not so gently and turned it to him. I had reacted at instant as he pressed his lips against mine. He pulled away and cupped my mouth to muffle my scream. I had hit and kicked him but he didn’t seem bother with it. I screamed for help as he took away his hand to grip on my wrists and kissed me to muffle my scream with his dirty hand roaming on my body. I didn’t realized how scared I was, that I had been crying until the man had been pulled away from me.

Siwon oppa had punched the man, knocking him over and he laid there on the ground.

“It’s alright, it’s me.” He said softly as I had moved further to the wall when he touched my shoulder.

“I’ll take you inside.” He said and I held into his gaze, making sure he wouldn’t hurt me like the man did.

“Jang Mi yah…it’s me. Siwon oppa.” He said gently. Siwon oppa. Who am I kidding? He wouldn’t even act like the man did. He had saved me. He wouldn’t hurt me.

“O-oppa?” I asked and he nodded, stretching his hand to me. I took his hand cautiously and he slowly led me into the building.

“Where’s your manager?” he asked as he sat me down on the bench. I shook my head.

“Shhh, it’ll be alright,” he said and patted my back softly, afraid of me jerking away from his touch. I leaned to him cautiously and I felt him relaxed as he wrapped his arms around me. I felt myself relaxing and closed my eyes, his secured and warm embrace protected me.

“Stop crying, it’s alright…” he said my hair gently. A minute later, I heard footsteps coming toward us.

“Siwon ah, why are you here?” I heard Jin Ho’s voice and I felt relieved yet angry. Why wasn’t he there when I really need him?

“Hyung,” Siwon said and went toward him, he must have told him what happened. Jin Ho oppa gave Siwon the cup of coffee as he went outside the building.

“Here,” Siwon oppa said giving me the coffee. The hot liquid warmed my inside and I took another sip.

“I’m sorry. It’s my fault that I ask to meet you here.” He said.

“You saved me. Thank you,” I said, he had no idea how grateful I was to him.

“God sent me to save you, no?” he asked and a smile formed on my face.

“Thank you,” I said softly. He wanted to say something, I can see it by his actions, but he didn’t say anything.

Jin Ho oppa sent me home, and Siwon drove back to his house. All the members were sleeping and I took a hot shower to clean my body. I climbed onto the bed and pulled the cover over me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, hoping that I will forget everything when the morning comes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The chapter didn’t go as I wanted to originally but I think it’s still okay. Siwon is still alive, he was just busy in Taiwan.

So, Siwon or Heechul?