A Date with Heenim

Shady Girl

 

I saw Heechul oppa was lining up buying the tickets so I made my way to the counter. Heechul oppa and I were wearing shades but people started to look at him and me. Some fans that had recognized us filmed us with their phones or cameras. I bought popcorn and two drinks and I walked to him.

“People will think that we’re dating.” Heechul oppa muttered.

“Gwenchanayo, I like it that way.” I said earning a flick on the forehead by Heechul. He took a drink from me and we went to the cinema.

“What kind of movie it is?” I asked expecting a romantic movie.

“Action movie,” he answered. I rolled my eyes although he can’t see it.

“Oppa, are you dating Jang Mi unnie?” one of the girls asked.

“No.”

“Yes.”

Heechul glared at me and I laughed. “Aniyo, we aren’t dating.” I said.

“You two look cute!” Another girl said.

“I know right.” I said and laughed when Heechul oppa shot lasers through his shades.

“Oppa, you could just say that we are dating.” I whined.

“Even in your dreams, I will not date you.” Heechul oppa said and I pouted.

“After movie, shall we eat?” I asked.

“Aish, jeongmal,” Heechul oppa said annoyed.

“Arasso,” I said and glanced at him. “After this, I need to practice for five hours without eating anything…hmm, and then I need to go for photo shoot without eating too…” I said to myself loudly. Heechul oppa glared at me and I let out a sheepish smile.

“So, shall we eat after this?” I asked.

“Aish, I’m going crazy.” Heechul oppa said and walked faster.

“Arasso, arasso, we don’t have to eat.” I said catching up with him. The hall was almost empty and our row was empty so we could enjoy the movie without the fans disturbing us.

30 minutes later.

There was a horrifying scene, so like in the MV I gasped and hid my face at Heechul’s shoulder. Heechul oppa glared at me like in the MV too.

“Oppa, we’re not filming the MV right now.” I whispered.

“Then, watch the movie.” Heechul oppa said and push my forehead. I pouted but turned my attention back to the movie.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Third Person’s POV

After an hour, Jang Mi didn’t say anything. Heechul looked at her to see if she was sulking but it turned out that she was sleeping.

“Yah, I paid the tickets,” He grumbled shaking her shoulder.

“5 more minutes,” Jang Mi mumbled and put her head on his shoulder.

“Aish, this girl.” Heechul said and pushed her head to the other side. He looked at her for a second. The screams from the movie didn’t reach his ears.

“Why do you even like me? You’re making things complicated between me and Yunho…” He said and lightly touched her face. “I’ll break that promise just for today…” he said. “So that you can be happy for the coming ten years.” He laughed a hearty laugh and gently placed her head on his shoulder and covered her legs with his jacket.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jang Mi’s POV

“Ireona,” I heard someone said as he/she kicked my leg. I opened my eyes to see Heechul oppa.

“Did I fell asleep?” I asked and yawned.

“No, you were enjoying the movie.” He said sarcastically.

“Jinjja?” I asked clueless and Heechul oppa rolled his eyes.

“Let’s go and eat something.” He said after we walked out from the cinema.

“Oppa, why are you so nice today? Are you sick?” I asked worriedly as we wandered around to find a good restaurant.

“It’s just for today so you’ll be happy for the coming ten years and won’t disturb me.” Heechul oppa said imitating me in the process.

“Oppa, why did you take my words seriously?” I whined. No way will my happiness last for the coming ten years.

“Then should I take it jokingly?” he asked looking at me with his sharp glares.

“Aniyo…” I answered softly and averted my eyes from his.

“What did you want to eat?” he asked changing the topic.

“Hmm, Italian food,” I said. We entered the restaurant and sat near the window and far from the entrance. Some fans gathered around but they didn’t ask for signatures and they just took videos and photos. I guess they were scared of Heechul oppa.

“Wah! It has been a long time since I ate this!” I clasped my hand happily as I smelt the aroma of tomato sauce.

“Stop with your acting and eat quickly.” Heechul oppa snapped. My expression darkened and my eyes narrowed.

“Sheesh, it’s hot.” I said.

“Do you want me to blow it for you?” Heechul oppa asked. My face lit up and Heechul oppa frowned. “It’s sarcasm, don’t you get it?”

“I become a pabo when I’m with you, oppa.” I said making him speechless at my cheesy lines. I blew the spaghetti and we began eating.

“Yah, you’re not finishing it?” Heechul oppa asked as there was another a quarter left. I shook my head.

“You got sauce there,” Heechul oppa said pointing at his lip.

“Oppa, wipe it~~~” I said with aegyo.

“Do you want to die?” he glared. I pouted and wiped my lips with tissue.

“After this, we’re done. I’ll send you back to SM building.” Heechul oppa told me and he got up.

“Don’t you want to go shopping fir-arasso.” I said as he threw another death glares at me. The ride to SM was silent but it wasn’t awkward.

“We’re here,” Heechul oppa said nonchalantly.

“Oppa, today’s date was fun, but…” I trailed off.

“What else did you want?” he asked as he shifted his position and looked at me in the eyes, daring me to ask for something else.

“A kiss?” I asked pointing at my cheek and let out an awkward laugh as he glared at me. “Thanks for the date oppa~~~” I sang and got out of the car. I ran to his side and waved. I waited for him to drive away but he didn’t and he unfastened his seatbelt and opened the door.

“Waeyo?” I asked looking puzzled.

“Don’t disturb me after this,” he said as he placed his hand on my arm and tilted my chin and leaned down. He kissed me full in the lips for five seconds as I froze in my place. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

“That will be my first and last kiss for you.” He said coldly and walked back to his car and drove away. I touched my lips, did he just kiss me?

“If this is a dream, I’m so not waking up.” I said.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Kyuhyun asked as he walked to me.

“Kyuhyun ah~” I sang and slung my arms around his neck and giggled.

“Yah, did you drink?” he asked and I laughed shaking my head.

“Let’s go inside!” I said energetically and dragged him inside while telling him what had happened today. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What does Heechul mean by the way ? Molla molla molla~ ^^

Thank you for commenting and subscribing~! =3