Apologies

Shady Girl

 

March 15, 2010

 

Siwon reached their house and entered it alone.

“Jang Mi has not arrived yet?” He asked. Siwon then sat comfortably on the couch and switched on the TV. A minute later, the staff gave him the mission card. Siwon’s eyes widened as he read the card.

“Call your wife and ask if she’s still going to continue this marriage. If she says no, you have to persuade her to continue this. Good luck. Bwoya…” he said and looked at the cameraman.

“PD-nim! Jeongmalyo?” He asked but received no answers. He quickly texted the maknae to give him Jang Mi’s number since they haven’t exchange numbers yet.

“Jeongmalyo? She really wants to quit?” Siwon asked still cannot believe what he has heard as he made a call to his wife. 

“Yoboseyo?” He heard Jang Mi’s voice.

 

Jang Mi POV

--In manager’s van, in front of the apartment--

Sizuka, Hye Jin and G-Star’s manager were in the van as well and we waited for Siwon’s phone call.

“Oh, he called. Yah, none of you can laugh, arasso.” I warned, answered the phone and the speaker.

“Yoboseyo.” I said.

“Jang Mi yah,”I heard Siwon oppa said. There was a little panic and relief in his voice.

“Are you really quitting?” He asked.

“Hmm, molla. The bashings are really too much.” I said. “I really don’t understand what I did wrong!” I said frustrated.

“Jang Mi yah, mianhae-”

“It’s not even your fault, you don’t have to apologize oppa.”

“. . .”

“You don’t have to feel bad. It’s really is not your fault.” I assured him.

“Since it’s my fans…”He sighed.

“Geunde, do you want me on the show? Do you like me as your partner?” I asked.

“I can’t really force you if you don’t want to be on the show.”He said.

“Mianhae oppa, but I’ve never been bashed like that. I know you deserve-” I covered my phone and laughed silently. The members were covering their mouth so no laughter escaped.

“-a better wife,” I said and sighed. “I…I really,” I sighed again.

“Are you really quitting?” He asked sullenly. After a long silence, I let out a sigh.

“Are you at the apartment now? I’ll come by and talk with you later.” I said.

“Arasso.”He replied and hung up. The van broke into laughter once we hung up.

“Unnie is the best.” Sizuka said.

“I felt bad somehow.” I chuckled. “See you later,” I said and opened the door.

“Annyeong~ Unnie hwaiting!” G-Star said and I waved back.

“Do I still have to act? Or should I just pretend like nothing happen?” I asked the cameraman for his opinion.

I opened the door and entered it slowly.

“Annyeong haseyo,” I greeted the PD. I greeted Siwon oppa solemnly. I sat next to him and none of us said anything.

“Mianhae, I just didn’t want my members to be affected too. We’re having our comeback and-” My voice broke closed to tears. I glanced at Siwon oppa and he didn’t say anything. There were regret and maybe guilt on his face?

“But they didn’t hurt you physically right?” he asked after a while.

“No, but I did receive some blackmail letters with blood and…” I sighed. “You don’t have to feel bad. It’s not your fault.” I said. He let out a sigh.

“I’m sorry, you must have been hurt…but…shouldn’t we go through this together? I assure you that my fans won’t say anything bad about you anymore.” He said softly.

“Stop feeling guilty. You can’t control your fans. They have their own opinion.” I said followed by a silence.

“Oppa, there’s another reason why I wanted to quit.” I said. “Oppa is too handsome.” I said and burst out laughing.

“Siwon oppa hidden camera, success!” I said and made a V sign at the camera. Oppa’s face was priceless and he slumped onto the couch and covered his face with a pillow.

“Are you mad? Are you mad?” I asked cutely and laughed. He glared at me, didn’t know what else to say.

“Ah…jeongmal.” He said and sighed. He looked at me and sighed again. All I can do was laughing at him.

“I’m not going to withdraw just because some fans bashing me.” I said and stuck my tongue out at him. “The bashings aren’t even bad.” I lied.

“You…are really a good actress.” He complimented me weakly and I laughed. We took a break while they changed the tape and Siwon oppa tapped me.

“Hm?”

“I’m sorry for what my fans did.” He said.

“You don’t have to apologize, I told you many times already. Besides, it won’t change anything. I just have to embrace it.” I said with a laugh.

“Okay, you’ll go to Namsan Tower to celebrate White Day.” The PD said. “I, 2, 3, cue!”

“Gwenchana?” I asked him and he shook his head. “That’s what you get for not getting me anything yesterday.” I said laughing.

“I actually prepared an event.” Siwon said getting up. “But my mind went black after the prank and everything.” He grumbled making me laughed. “Kaja.” He said. We put on our disguise and left for Namsan Tower.

We did what most couple did, bought two padlocks and wrote on it.

I want to apologize beforehand because you will most likely suffer for being my husband. Dealing with my mood swings is something no one can ever withstand. I wish you happiness and best of luck in the future. Let’s be a happy couple. :3 – Jang Mi

 

I’m sorry for not taking care of you, you must have been hurt by the comments from my fans. I shall take care of you now because you are an important person in my life, God bless. – Siwon

 

“You hang it yourself,” I said.

“Why?” he asked bewildered.

“I’m scared of heights.” I said. “Now, go.” I pushed him a little and he laughed.

“Whooo!!” I clapped my hands when he hung it safely along with the other padlocks.

“Don’t fall off!” I shouted to the padlocks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Ah, I’m so tired.” I muttered as we reached dorm. “Wah! Candies!” I exclaimed. Hye Jin was separating the candies into four groups with Sizuka.

“They’re from the fans.” Sang Hee said.

“Unnie!” I hugged her.

“Annyeong. Congratulations on your marriage.” She said and I made a face.

“I’m telling you, don’t get married.” I said and headed to the candies. “Is this mine?” I asked.

“O, where did you and Siwon go for White Day?” Hyejin asked.

“Namsan Tower,” I yawned. “I think I’ll go sleep.” I said.

“Eat some chocolates first.” Sizuka said.

“No, they’ll make me hyper.” I said. “There’s couple hoodies too.”

“Wah!” I said in excitement as I took a Heechul’s shirt.

“Hey-” I said as I looked at the pile of chocolates. I grabbed a familiar looking white chocolate and lost into thoughts. This was the chocolate that Heechul oppa returned to me….No way. That was 5 years ago and this could be from the fans. I looked at the card that read:

Live well with your husband – Heenim

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like this chapter? I hope you did!^^