Recap (2007 to 2010)

Shady Girl

 

We made our debut on February 4, 2007 and it was quite a success. Though we gained some haters, we gained more fans too. I made my acting debut with Mackerel Run to promote our group. We also had ventured into Chinese market in July 2007 and again, it was a success. We performed at Top Chinese Music Awards and was nominated for “Best New Artist” category.

In mid-October 2007, a new Japanese member was added to help us venture into Japanese market. Our album sold well thanks to our sunbaes who had opened the path for us and made it easier. The success continued until late 2008.

When we returned to Korea in 2009 to prepare for a comeback, everything that we had achieved crashed down in a blink of eye. Sungyeon unnie had terminated her contract without us knowing the reasons. She didn’t want or can’t tell us but she apologized and wished us the best. Not much later, our group leader Young Mi was accused to be in a tape with an actor. It was ridiculous since we were busy in Japan but the pressures and netizens bashing had led Young Mi to terminate her contract with SM.

Though I believe, SM had forced her to terminate the contract to kept G-Star’s image clean. Since unnie came from a poor family, terminating a contract will cost her lots of money but she didn’t even pay to SM. This has put a halt to our activities. With only four members left, what do we do? Most of us can’t take the chance to go to school since the media were hunting us even though we have free time. We spent our time at the company, improving ourselves.

Sizuka went back to Japan and worked as a radio DJ under Avex Japan and Hyejin started to try out roles in drama. Sang Hee unnie had some problems with her family and she had refused to return to SM when SM announced that they were planning for our comeback.

We eventually made our comeback on April 9, alongside Rain sunbaenim…what a nice timing. And the next week was Lee Hyori sunbaenim’s comeback stage.

That was a short recap of my group and now we went deeper into my personal life.

When Heechul oppa had returned my chocolate, I didn’t disturb him for a while and had resumed the chase once I debuted. The company didn’t ask me to stop or hide my affection to Heechul oppa and the fans didn’t seem to mind.

Some cut scenes when I bumped/met Heechul oppa.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Annyeong haseyo!” I bowed cheerfully when I saw Heechul oppa walking toward my direction. He didn’t spare a glance at me and just walked past me like he didn’t see me.

~*~*~~**~*~*~

“Oppa, have you eaten?”

“None of your business.”

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

“Oppa, I’m hungry. Let’s go eat.”

I was replied with a cold glare.

~*~*~*~*~*

Even Yunho oppa had asked me to stop chasing Heechul oppa and asked me to find another guy.

“Wae??????????” I has asked.

“Just listen to your oppa.” He said sternly and stared at me with a don’t-you-disobey-me look.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And I want you to meet my best guy friend, Cho Kyuhyun. He should be an oppa to me but since I spoke informally to him, we are chingu.

He was also confused and can’t understand why I like Heechul oppa. But he’s a friend that I can always depend on and also a gamer. Thanks to him, instead of practicing I had played Starcraft against him during my free time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What kind of girls that will always like a guy that has rejected her? I had dated two guys for a short while in between 2008-2010 but yet, I don’t know why I kept coming back to Heechul oppa.

I would be lying if I said I only like him as a fan…and I don’t like lying.

It hurts every time he said hurtful words to me but yet, my broken heart healed and fluttered every time I saw him. When I was busy and rarely saw Heechul oppa, that feeling faded a little but every time I saw him, like I had mentioned above, my heart fluttered and the feeling grew again.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I had rewritten this and changed everything. I hope you like this recap!^^

-xian_hee97