Chaos

Shady Girl

 

March 10, 2011

 

It was the second filming and when I reached the meeting place, a group of fans were standing outside the café.

“Yah! Why did you steal our oppa?” a girl screamed followed by another.

“Go back to hell!” another screamed. I ignored it and entered the café while Jin Ho oppa got rid of the fans.

“Annyeong haseyo,” I greeted Siwon oppa. He smiled back.

“What are we going to do today?” I asked.

“Before we do anything, we have to meet first right? Because of the fans it might disrupt the filming. So they got us a house.” He said.

“Jinjja? Are you sure it’s not a truck?” I asked and he laughed.

“We’ll go to the house first.” He said. After being delayed by the fans, we finally able to get into the car and Jin Ho oppa drove to the house. It was an apartment at the 23rd floor.

“Wah, it’s so cozy here!” I said as we entered.

“Wah!” he also can’t hide his amazement or maybe he was instructed to do so.

“The living room is big.” He commented.

“It’s because when we’re throwing the housewarming party, a lot of people will come.” I said.

“Right.”

“Wah, there’s an oven!” I said as we entered the kitchen.

“Isn’t that a microwave?”

“Oven is for baking, microwave is to heat the food.”

“I know, but isn’t that a microwave?”

“It’s an oven…”

“Microwave,”

“Oppa, just admit it that you are wrong,” I said laughing and led him out of the kitchen.

“The bedroom is nice,” Siwon oppa changed the topic.

“There’s only one?” I asked and explored further.

“There’s another room,” I said.

“It’s a storeroom.” Siwon oppa said.

“Aniyo, how can a storeroom be this big?”

“It’s a storeroom,”

“Arasso, arasso,” 

“Do we have to buy anything?” Siwon oppa asked as we settled down on the couch.

“It’s already there.” I said. “We just have to buy food.”

“Can you cook?” he asked and I was dumbfounded at his question. “Ani, I didn’t mean it like that, I was just asking, I wasn’t underestimating you,” he quickly explained with gestures as well.

“Haha, oppa is going to pay for that,” I said playfully.

“Let’s shop for couple things, I’ve always want to do that.” I said and Siwon oppa nodded.

“We actually have to unpack all the boxes first.” Siwon oppa said.

“And clean the house.” I added. “Should we call your members?” I asked after reading what the writer unnie wrote. In the end, Super Junior M will come, since we told them we’re going to throw a party.

“What about your members?” he asked.

“They can’t come. We’re actually preparing for a concert tour right now.” I said.

“Let’s go buy the ingredients.” He said and we went to the nearest supermarket.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was chopping the vegetable when the bell rang and voices and noises entered the house.

“Hyungsu yah~” they called.

“Yah, you’re not greeting me?” Siwon asked feeling neglected.

“Noona!” Henry aegyo-ed and I laughed.

Gege!” I called and hugged Zhou Mi making Siwon’s eyes looked like it’s about to pop out from the sockets. After two minutes of greeting and noisiness, they finally scattered to help Siwon to clean the house while Sungmin oppa and Ryeowook helped me cook.

We chatted while cooking and I complained about the fans. The staffs said they will edit it out.

The staff asked Kyuhyun to come to the kitchen as they rolled the camera.

“Don’t enter the kitchen.” Ryeowook said.

“I want to help.” He whined.

“Go,” I said.

“But I really want to help…” Kyuhyun said pitifully and we laughed.

“Can I help?” Zhou Mi asked.

“Um, watch the stew.” I said.

“Should we add more pepper?” I asked.

“Siwon doesn’t eat spicy food.” Ryeowook said.

“Jinjja?” I sighed. "I really like spicy food." I pouted.

Then just add more.” Zhou Mi said.

Should I?” I asked laughing.

You’re becoming like Kui Xian.” Ryeowook commented but chuckled.

I heard my name~” Kyuhyun entered.

Go away!” I said as I carefully poured the pepper powder.

“Do you want to see a magic trick?” Kyuhyun asked and I rolled my eyes.

“What?”

“Bam!” he said and poured the whole pepper powder into the stew.

“YAH!” Sungmin, Ryeowook, Zhou Mi and I shouted.

“Now it’s all red.” He said pointed at the stew.

“I’ll make you drink this!” I said and kicked him out from the kitchen.

“What are we going to do with this?” Sungmin asked and tasted it with a spoon.

“It’s not that spic-” he said before choking on tears.

“It’s our main dish.” I said. Zhou Mi offered me a spoon.

You first,” I said and he shook his head. I sipped the soup and it felt good actually.

It’s good.” I said nodding my head.

“Jinjja?” Zhou Mi asked and tasted it himself and ended up like Sungmin making me laughed.

“I didn’t get the lead role for nothing.” I said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was a total chaos at the dining table, I’m so not inviting them again. I cut some fruits and served it once we finished eating and we started chatting.

“What did you want to know about Siwonnie?” Donghae asked.

“Hmm, is he really that clueless?” I asked and Siwon looked at me.

“What did you mean by that?” he asked.

“See?” I said and laughed.

“With Siwonnie hyung, you have to tell him what you want, he’s-it’s okay, I won’t say it.” Kyuhyun said and I nodded.

“Hyung, what do you want to know about Jang Mi?” Ryeowook asked.

“Yah!” I said feeling betrayed. “I have one more question.” I said.

“It’s not your turn yet.” Kyuhyun said evilly.

“If she’s angry, will it last long?” Siwon asked.

“Why did you ask that?” I asked.

“I have a feeling that you’ll be mad at me very frequent.” He said and I laughed thinking that I have the same feeling too.

“Do you want us to be honest or not to take care of Jang Mi’s image?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Since when did you care about my image?” I asked.

“If she’s angry…” Kyuhyun said and looked at Ryeowook asking him to continue.

“…you’re dead.” Ryeowook said.

“Bwoya!” I half yelled.

“See? She’s really scary when she’s angry.” Ryeowook said. I just laughed since I can’t really deny it.

“Okay, your turn.” Donghae oppa said at me.

“Is Siwon oppa a jealous type?” I asked and they laughed, confirming it.

“You really need to get rid that jealousy, hyung. Jang Mi has many histories with guys.” Kyuhyun said and I glared at him.

“Jugulle? (Do you want to die?)” I asked smiling dangerously.

“Have you seen her phone? The contact lists are full with guys’ names.” Kyuhyun added.

“Give me your phone.” Siwon oppa said at me.

“I don’t have it with me right now.” I said.

“Eh? What’s this?” Donghae said picking up my phone under the table.

“Oppa!” I reached out to take my phone when Donghae oppa tossed it to Siwon oppa.

“How come there are so many guys’ numbers?” he asked me as he looked at the contact list.

“It’s because we exchanged numbers.” I said snatching it back and kept it inside my jean’s pocket.

“She’s angry now.” Eunhyuk whispered loudly.

“Did you contact them always?” he asked. “Yah, answer me…” he said poking my arm.

“Depends…if we have something to talk about, we’ll text each other.” I shrugged.

“Okay, now it’s time for you to make up~” Donghae said feeling the tense atmosphere.

“Do you have pepero stick?” Eunhyuk asked and I laughed shaking my head. “Too bad,” he said.

“I think this apple will work.” Kyuhyun said.

“Eat it yourself.” I said shoving it into his mouth.

We wrapped it up since we have to leave for practice and schedule. After cleaning up the house, the boys headed downstairs first while the staffs told us about our next filming.

“I want to pull Jang Mi from this program.” Jin Ho oppa said and I looked at him.

“Sorry, but we can’t do that.” The PD said.

“It hasn’t been aired, so why not?” Jin Ho oppa asked.

“We’ll talk about this.” The PD said. Jin Ho oppa motioned me and Siwon to go out.

“If Jang Mi is hurt in any way, are you going to take the responsibility? You said she’s going to pair up with an actor.” I heard he said.

“Do you know why your manager wants to pull you out?” he asked.

“If you haven’t notice, your fans are overreacting.” I said bitterly. “Sorry, I know it’s not your fault.” I said and Jin Ho oppa walked out.

“Let’s go.” He said and dragged me away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those who had read this before, the prank is on later chapter. I just changed here and there. And LOL at Kyuhyun's magic trick.