Happy Together

Shady Girl

 

“Okay!” the PD called and we applauded.

“You’ve worked hard!” we said. After bowing and thanking everyone, I went back to my van. I stopped at my tracks as I saw Jin Ho oppa looking through my phone.

“Oppa! Andwae!” I shouted and ran to him. He looked up and put my phone back into my bag.

“Oppa! What did you see?” I asked.

“What did I see?” He asked with a poker face.

“Oppa!”

“Kaja, I’ll send you to your next schedule.” He said and I climbed onto the van and he closed the door. I bit my lips, feeling troubled as I went through my message. Heechul oppa’s message was the most recent message I received and I was sure Jin Ho oppa has seen the text message.

It’s either Heechul oppa or me who is going to get into trouble. I sighed.

“We’re here.” Jin Ho oppa said.

“You’re not coming with me?” I asked, a little desperate.

“I need to go to company.” He said and my heart dropped.

“W-w-wae?” I asked, stuttered. His eyes met mine, giving me a sharp look and shook his head.

“You’ll see.” He said and gestured me to get down from the van. I dragged down my foot and made my way to the sauna(the location for Happy Together) and greeted the PD and Yoo Jae Suk sunbaenim and Park Mi Sun sunbaenim. I changed my clothes to the pink sauna clothes and had my hair done.

I stared at the mirror and lost in my thoughts. What I am confused about right now is why I’m hesitating about Heechul oppa’s question? Shouldn’t I be happy? Shouldn’t I be excited and jumping around the dorm telling my members? Why am I like this?

 

“Maybe you’re tired of him,” that little voice whispered in my mind. I shook my head denying this.

 

“It has been six years…the thing that I had dreamed since six years ago…Now when it has become true, why am I like this?” I asked aloud.

“You’re not crazy aren’t you?” A voice said startling me.

“OPPA!” I shouted and hit Simon D’s arm. He just laughed and after a good five minutes he was still laughing.

“Annyeong haseyo!” Yonghwa greeted us and I greeted him back while Simon D greeted him while laughing.

“What is it?” he asked and Simon D just laughed it was.

“Nothing, he was just making fun of me.” I said glaring at Simon D. Yonghwa just chuckled and took a seat next to me.

“Anyway, how’s your marriage life?” Yonghwa asked and I just shook my head.

“Come one, it can’t be that bad.” Simon D said no longer laughing.

“My anti-fans number is increasing.”  I said and the two glanced worriedly at me. “But like I give a damn.” I said and high fived with Simon D. “Let’s go. The PD is calling.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“This isn’t Jang Mi’s first time but it has been a while.” Yoo Jae Suk said.

“Ne, the last time I was here it was in 2008.” I said.

“I couldn’t recognize her when I saw her. She has grown up.” Park Mi Sun said and I laughed.

“Right now I’m filming City Hunter and the premiere episode in on May 25. Please give a lot of supports and love to us,” I said.

“The funny thing is, she’s an idol but promotes her drama than her song.” Yoo Jae Sun said.

“As an idol, what are you doing now?”

“We’re going back and forth from Taiwan and Korea. We’ll be going to Taiwan tomorrow and after this we’ll release a Japanese album.”

“Wah, indeed, a hallyu star.

“Jang Mi ssi got married recently.” Park Mi Sun said and I nodded.

“Are you happy with your marriage?”

“Her husband is Choi Siwon. Of course she is.” Bong Sun said and Simon D and Yonghwa laughed.

“Actually, just now…when we met, she told us about it.” Simon D said and I nodded.

“What did she say?”

“It’s tiring.” Yonghwa said and I laughed.

“Because Siwon ssi has many fans…” I said and an awkward silence came after that.

“You should finish your words!” Park Myung Su said and we laughed. We moved on to Dal Shabet and talked about introductions.

“What about G-Star?” Yoo Jae Suk asked.

“Our group is a little different. Our introduction is “4 stars shining forever, G-Star imnida”. Now that we don’t have a leader, each member will lead when we’re in a certain country. Like I’m in charge of Taiwan so when we’re in Taiwan I will say the opening.” I said.

“Park Myung Su sunbae’s face looks like he didn’t understand what I’m saying.” I said laughing.

“You must be fluent in Chinese then,” Park Mi Sun said.

“Ne, Taiwan is like my second home after Korea.” I said.

“So if you’re not satisfied living in Korea you will run to Taiwan?” Park Myung Su asked and I laughed.

“Each of the member has their own image. Sizuka is cutesy, Hye Jin is multi-talented, Sang Hee is charismatic while my image is elegant.” I said and Simon D burst out laughing.

“Don’t laugh!”

“Sure, you’re very elegant when you’re drunk.” He said erupting laughter.

“Do you drink a lot?” Park Mi Sun said.

“Aniyo,” I said shaking my head. “Even when I’m stressed or depressed, there’s no time to drink. We will just sleep instead.” I said.

“How is your alcohol tolerance?”

“It’s not that good since I rarely drink.” I said.

“She’s actually quite good.” Simon D said.

“Oppa? Can you please not say a word?” I asked with a warning smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Serri looks like Wonder Girl’s Sunye and Bong Sun looks like Drogba. Jang Mi, what about you?”

“Ne, they said I look like Yunho from DBSK.” I said with a laugh. After that we took a break before continuing the taping. Yonghwa played the guitar while singing Intuition and we applauded.

“I know it’s not right to say this, but I really like a guy who can play a guitar.” I said.

“Doesn’t Siwon know how to play a guitar?”

“He does but Yonghwa sings better than him.” I said with a laugh. “Another thing that I don’t like about Siwon is he is like too perfect. I prefer a playful guy like Yonghwa.” I said.

“Kamsahamnida.” Yonghwa said and shook my hand making me laughed. After Kwang Hee’s Here I Am, it was my turn.

“To be honest, I don’t know what should I perform.” I said.

“You can just recite your drama’s lines.” Park Myung Su said. I sang my ad libs part in Shy Boy and did an imitation of Yonghwa’s Intuition. After that was Dal Shabet’s turn. Then we talked about handphones.

“What about you, Simon D?”

“I have a smart phone.” He said erupting laughter.

“What about G-Star?”

“We have smart phones as well, but our managers have access to the phones.”

“You mean they checked your messages and calls?”

“Ne, so that they will know what we are up too.” I said. Kwang Hee talked about his rivalry toward Yonghwa and it was just hilarious.

“We’re rivals with Wonder Girls.” I said.

“Ah, jinjja?”

“We debuted around the same week and both of us have almost the same concept. But then we went on hiatus and they debuted in America.” I said laughing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“The Truths and Myths about Idols. Because you’re all so loved and so many people are interested, there are a lot of rumors that have developed. There’s been a lot of he said, she said. So we’re going to take an honest look at the truths and myths about idols.”

“Now it’s Jang Mi’s turn…” Bong Suk when to get the rumor board from the locker.

“It must have something to do with a guy…” I said erupting laughter.

“Ne, you’re right.” Yoo Jae Suk said.

“Jang Mi’s Ex-boyfriend/Boyfriend is Lee Min Ho.” He read and I laughed.

“We’re really only good friends.” I said.

“In 2007 they acted together as love interests in SBS Mackerel Run and now both of them are acting together again in SBS City Hunter. In 2009 they had photo shoot as a couple together. Jang Mi confessed that she dated a celebrity in 2008 when she appeared in SBS Strong Heart. A netizen has discovered videos of them singing and hanging out together in noraebang, just the two of them.” Yoo Jae Suk read.

“Is it true?”

“This is the proof…” Bong Sun took the picture from the staff.

“Yes, we hung out together but we were not dating. We’re just close friends. If we’re dating we wouldn’t sign at the noraebang openly.” I said.

“We can totally understand if it’s when filming but this happened during the break.” Park Myung Su commented.

“It’s because we’re close friends we were joking with each other.” I said.

“Why is he touching your hand then?” Bong Sun asked. “I really envy her.” She muttered and we laughed.

“It’s because we’re very close.” I said.

“So it’s not true?” Yoo Jae Suk asked for confirmation.

“Nope.” I said and Yoo Jae Suk flicked the board.

“Okay, it’s not true!” he declared.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After finished taping Happy Together, Simon D, Yonghwa and I went to a restaurant with our managers’ permission. I was debating whether to tell Simon D about Heechul but in the end I didn’t tell him.

We caught up with each other and they asked me about the anti-fans. We parted around 10pm and the day passed without me answering Heechul’s text. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's Happy Together 3 Episode 193 -> watch here.

Guests are ZE:A Kwang Hee, Simon D, CNBLUE Yonghwa, BEAST Gikwang, Dal Shabet's Serri and Ah Young.

Like a troll I am, we'll see what will happen to ChulMi on the next chapter.

SM has known about Heechul's confession to Jang Mi. I wonder what will happen..? O_o