Cuz I Can't Stop Thinking About U, Girl

Shady Girl

 

April 7, 2011 - 11 pm

 

“Yah, wake up. We’re here.” I heard Hana unnie’s voice. I stretched my body and got down from the van. Finally, I’ve reached our dorm. I’ve been filming since morning and although it was fun, it was still tiring too. I took off my makeup and took a hot shower. After that I went to the kitchen to drink some water when I saw Sizuka.

“You didn’t leave yet?” I asked..

“I’m leaving.” She said. “Unnie, today is Siwon oppa’s birthday.” She informed before saying goodbyes and left. I smacked my forehead and reached out for my phone.

“Crap! How can I forget his birthday…” I said frantically and glanced at the clock.

11:49 PM

 

To: Siwon oppa

Happy birthday, Siwon oppa..!

God bless! ^^

~*~*~*~*~*

Taiwan

“Can you stop that? You’ve been checking your phone every five seconds!” Eunhyuk said, frustrated by Siwon’s action.

“What did I do?” Siwon asked, confused.

“Hyung, it’s his birthday. Just let him do whatever he wants.” Henry said.

“But what are you waiting for?” Zhoumi asked.

“Yeah, what’s bothering you?” Donghae asked. Siwon shook his head and checked his phone again earning a groan from Eunhyuk.

“Arasso I won’t do it again!” Siwon said and wanted to put his phone away but it vibrated in his hand and he quickly opened the text as he saw the name of the sender.

 

From: Jang Mi

Happy birthday, Siwon oppa..!

God bless! ^^

 

The long awaited text message was too short and simple. He was grateful but can’t help to feel a little disappointed.

 

To: Jang Mi

I thought you forgot my birthday TT_TT

Were you busy?

 

From: Jang Mi

Mianhae =3

I just arrived home. Tomorrow there’s a scene early in the morning.

I should sleep now. Happy birthday and sorry again! =D

 

Again, her text message disappointed him. She sounded uninterested texting with him and this somehow bothered Siwon. ‘She might just feeling tired.’ He consoled himself.

 

To: Jang Mi

Okay, sweet dreams. =)

 

15 minutes had passed and it was the thirtieth time Siwon checked on his phone after not receiving any replies from Jang Mi.

“This makes me really frustrated.” Eunhyuk said and snatched the phone from Siwon.

“What are you doing?” Siwon asked reaching out for his phone but it was too late. Eunhyuk had a sinister smile on his face.

“Is this the reason why you were feeling agitated all day?” Eunhyuk asked. Now, everyone’s attention was on him.

“It’s Jang Mi,” Eunhyuk said.

“Thanks a lot.” Siwon said sarcastically taking his phone back.

“Hyung! Do you like Jang Mi?” Ryeowook asked, gasping.

“But you just know her for less than a week!” Donghae said.

“I wonder what Jang Mi practices…did she give you love potion too?” Kyuhyun asked with his eyes glued on his laptop’s screen.

“No, she did not. And I never say I like her.” Siwon rolled his eyes.

 

~*~*~*~*

Seoul- 6.00 a.m.

 

I woke up at the voice of Hana unnie and stretched my body. I checked my phone, my every morning’s routine when I saw two text messages.

From: Siwon oppa

Okay, sweet dreams. =)

 

From: Siwon oppa

Morning! ^^

I’m heading out to film too. The sky is still dark.

 

“I’m late,” I muttered and rushed to the bathroom. I made a mental note to reply to his text when I’m on my way to the set.

 

To: Siwon oppa

The Sun is out when I walked out from the dorm.

I’m on my way to the set. ^^

 

When we had finished filming and moved to the next set, I received another two messages from Siwon oppa.

 

From: Siwon oppa

Are you still filming?

Be careful with the sun.

It’s very hot here in Taiwan.

 

From: Siwon oppa

It’s noon already!

Make sure you eat your lunch ^^

 

To: Siwon oppa

I’m eating lunch when I reach the next location.

Oppa too, take care =)

 

It was nice of him to take care of me even when we were off-cam. Thinking about it, I’ve not bought him a birthday present yet. I sighed.

Girls usually bought their boyfriends a watch. But I’m not sure if oppa always wore watch or not.

“Your next WGM filming will be on early May. Hye Jin is discharged tomorrow while Sang Hee will be discharged next week. There’s a concert and fan meeting in Taiwan.”

“I thought our tour has finished?” I asked.

“Since your comeback is delayed, SM thinks it’s better if you hold concerts. Two days in Taiwan, One day in Beijing and another in Singapore.” Hana unnie said.

“Oh yeah, I forgot. We are the money machines.” I grumbled.

“Yeah, and you’re not getting paid at all.” Hana unnie replied sarcastically. I made a face and read my script back.

“Ah…more works.” I whined as I felt the stress. I fished out my phone as I felt it vibrated and it was not a surprise to me that it was from Siwon oppa.

 

From: Siwon oppa

           

The color of the butterfly reminded me of a rose which reminded me of you!

Do well in your scenes ^^

 

“So cheesy,” I laughed, smiling as I typed my reply.

 

To: Siwon oppa

LOL

You too!

 

To: Siwon oppa

Are you not busy? I feel guilty if I didn’t reply to your messages. =P

Starting from tomorrow, I might get real busy that I don’t have time to reply your texts.

We’re preparing for our concert.

Btw, our next filming is in Taiwan on early May.

It’s during our concert.

Can’t wait to see you again! ^^

 

From: Siwon oppa

I don’t want us to be awkward since we’re going to meet after a month.

Really? My manager hasn’t informed me yet.

Don’t skip meals!

See you soon! =)

 

I smiled, indeed, I was eager to see him again. I hoped he'll continue sending sky pictures whenever he's free which I'm going to do the same.

 

Taiwan

 

Siwon returned home without Donghae who was still filming and drank a glass of water. He went to his room when he heard Sungmin playing a guitar from his room. An idea popped in his head.

“Hyung, can I come in?” He asked.

“Yeah,” Sungmin called out still playing guitar.

“Hyung, I have a favor to ask.” Siwon said sitting on Sungmin’s bed.

Sowoneul malhaebwa,” Sungmin sang while playing his guitar playfully.

“Hyung, you are very good with girls, right? What should I do to make her like me?” Siwon asked scratching the back of his neck.

“So there’s someone you like! Who is it?” Sungmin asked, grining ear to ear.

“It’s Jang Mi.” Siwon said. “But I don’t like her, I mean, how do you say this? Um…” he said trying to find the right word as he saw his hyung’s face changed. Sungmin chuckled at his dongsaeng’s behavior.

“Jang Mi didn’t like her boyfriend to be jealous.” Sungmin said with a shrug. “Besides, she has many friends that are guys. But she also has many friends that are girls.” He said.

“When a girl didn’t like her boyfriend to be jealous means she didn’t like to be questioned too. Why did she call another guy? Why did she text another guy? Why did she meet him? She hates that.” Sungmin further explained. Siwon nodded his head in understanding.

“What do girls like? What do girls like you to do for her?” Siwon asked after a while. Sungmin played his guitar instead of answering him. Siwon picked up the tune and looked up at his hyung in confusion.

“Neorago, her favorite song.” Sungmin said.

“Ah…”

“She likes U too, rock version. You can play drums right? She likes guys who can play drums and guitar.” Sungmin said and continued to hum to the song. Siwon’s heart dropped when he remembered his Heechul hyung too, knew how to play drums.

“She likes swimming, maybe you can go to swimming pool together,” Sungmin suggested.

“Thank you, hyung. You must have been tired.” Siwon said getting up. He smiled and felt grateful that his hyung even gave him suggestion where to go for dates.

“What’s with the rush?” Sungmin asked and Siwon sat down back.

“Like any other girls, you have to compliment them.” Sungmin said and laughed. “Espescially her cooking.” He said. Siwon smiled, remembering her cooking. He always preferred Western food then Korean’s but maybe, his taste will change if it was Jang Mi who cooked for him.

“She didn’t really like you serenading her with a piano. She likes guitar better.” Sungmin said, looked up at Siwon and stopped playing.

“One last date suggestion. Take her for a night stroll. She’ll love it.” Sungmin said with a smile as he started to play his guitar again.

“Thank you, hyung.”

“Don’t be so jealous with Heechul hyung. He’s just her crush. She didn’t really love him, she just adores and admires him.” Sungmin said as if he can read Siwon’s insecure heart.

“Hyung, you know a lot about her.” Siwon stated. Now that he thought about it, he never remembered seeing them together as Jang Mi was always with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. Maybe with Donghae and Eunhyuk too but never with Sungmin.

“Sometimes we’ll talk about her. Kyuhyun I mean. When there’s nothing else to talk about.” Sungmin said with a shrug.

“Okay,” Siwon said and almost reached the door when Sungmin called him.

“Siwon ah,”

“Ne?” Siwon asked.

 “Don’t play with her heart.” Sungmin said, tore his eyes from the guitar and their eyes met. “She had her heart broken already.” Sungmin said with a sad smile before continuing to play his guitar.

“Don’t worry, hyung. I won’t.” Siwon smiled which was returned by Sungmin. When Siwon reached his room he finally remembered.

"I like a guy who sings well and can play guitar and drums" Jang Mi had said during their first meeting.

"When I'm sad, I want him to hug me." she said.

Then he remembered Sungmin's ideal type.

"I like a girl who let me hug her."

Sungmin hyung can play guitar and sing well too...his heart dropped. Though he is not sure about it, there's a possiblity that the two once dated.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for the late update! Sungminnie oppa~~ So cool! ^^