Anti-Fans

Shady Girl

 

May 17, 2011

 

We reached Incheon airport early in the morning and were greeted by our fans. When I was about to get out from the SUV I yelped and dodged whatever that was thrown at me. Jin Ho oppa appeared by my side and protected me from whoever that tried to harm me.

When we reached the departure hall and took a seat, I was finally able to browse the internet from my iPad. The latest We Got Married had aired three days ago and the Siwon’s fans were enraged by the sudden skinship (my kiss at the cheek and pepero kiss). I sighed.

“You don’t have to look at those comments.” Jin Ho oppa said.

“Silly me. I thought they were fine with that.” I laughed.

“Do you still want to continue doing the show?” he asked.

“I’ll do whatever the company says.” I said.

“Really?” he asked and I nodded. “Then…about Heechul…did he tell you yet?” he asked making me froze on the spot.

“N-ne? A-ani-aniyo…I didn’t meet him…” I said. “W-w-wae?” I croaked and cleared my throat. “Wae?” I asked again.

“SM actually has no right to interfere with your personal life but whatever they say to you is for your own sake.” He said and patted my back before leaving me. What does that supposed to mean?

“Should I call him?” I wondered. What was I supposed to ask him then? I was confused about this whole thing. Why did Heechul oppa suddenly do that to me?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We safely reached the venue for Korea-Taiwan Friendship Concert without another accident. Other than curse words from some Taiwanese ELFs greeting me at the airport, none of us were hurt. It seemed like Taiwanese ELFs were not thrilled by the recent episode of We Got Married either.

We were getting our makeup done when the waiting room door opened and Super Junior M came in. We exchanged hellos and some of them were talking to each other. Siwon dragged a chair and sat next to me.

“So how are you?” he asked and I sighed.

“Have you seen your fans response on the latest WGM episode?” I asked.

“Why? Did they do anything to you?” he asked, concerned.

“No...not yet.” I said.

“Jin Ho oppa wants to pull me out from the show. Didn’t your manager say anything?” I asked.

“Do you don’t want to be in the show so much?” he asked.

“If it brings down G-Star…no.” I said. He sighed.

“I’m sorry that I couldn’t reply to your text message. I was busy.” I said.

“Why are you pushing me?” he asked after the stylist unnie was done with me.

“Did I?” I asked looking at his face. “Oppa-” I said and was cut by my ringtone. Chul oppa <3 appeared on the screen.

“Oppa?” I quickly answered the phone.

“…”

“Oppa, waeyo?” I asked.

 

“SM actually has no right to interfere with your personal life but whatever they say to you is for your own sake.” Jin Ho oppa said.

 

“Whatever I said or texted you before, forget about it.” He said coldly.

“What did the CEO told you?” I asked and glanced at Siwon oppa.

“They didn’t tell me anything.”He said.

“Oppa, I know that they ask you to-”

“They didn’t say anything.”He cut me off. “I must have lost my mind when I texted you.” He said.

“Are you that great to treat me like this?” I asked furiously. The whole room went silent and I walked out from the room to have more privacy.

“You’re not answering me? Just because you are the great Kim Heechul you can just push and pull me like this?” I asked.

“I told you to just forget about it.”He said.

“You…are really too much.” I said and hung up. I sighed. Luckily, the show was about to start and we were called on stage so I didn’t have to answer any questions from my members.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Please welcome G-Star!” the MC said and our fans cheered.

“Four stars shining together, hello, we are G-Star!” After we introduced ourselves individually, the MC asked us a few questions. One of it was about my ‘marriage’.

“G-Star Jang Mi had gotten married recently with Super Junior M, Siwon. How does it feel?”

“It’s a show, a fake marriage. It’s like filming a drama so I hope fans will stop overreacting.” I said with a laugh.

“So there’re no feelings involved at all?” she asked.

“Of course, my heart is only for our fans.” I said.

“Jin Xi Che!” A fan shouted Heechul oppa’s Chinese name making me laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When Hye Jin and I performed DNA, a light stick was thrown by a fan but it didn’t hit me. Unfortunately, on the second attempt it hit me right on the forehead but I managed to finish the song without any mistake.

Seriously, your fans are so immature, Choi Siwon.

“Are you okay?” The coordi unnie asked as soon as we went backstage.

“I’m fine, I’m fine…” I said as they swarmed around me to make sure that it didn’t leave a bruise. Hana unnie and Jin Ho oppa were on the phone and I took the ice pack that the coordi unnie gave me and placed it on my forehead.

“I was really shocked.” Sang Hee unnie said. “Gwenchana?” she asked worriedly.

“No, I’m dying.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Stop joking around. What if something worse happens to you?” she said.

“It’s not my fault that she threw the lightstick at me. Why are you scolding me?” I asked.

“I’m not scolding you.” She said shaking her head.

When the show was finally finished, we headed straight to the airport. During the ending, I kept my distance with Siwon oppa and just stood with my members. At the airport, nothing bad happened and three hours later, we finally reached the dorm.

On the next day, I went to film City Hunter without any problems. There were fans or maybe antis but the staffs dispersed them so they won’t disturb the filming. Once we were done, I was surprised to see a text message from Heechul oppa.

Chul oppa <3

Meet me at the rooftop. 8 pm. Sharp. Don’t be late.

“Tch, you always act like nothing happens.” I said but smiled. Aish, I thought you were supposed to be angry at him, Jung Jang Mi.

“Are you done?” Jin Ho oppa asked and I nodded.

“Where are we going?” I asked once we got into the car.

“To the company. We want to discuss about your We Got Married.” He said.

“Oh, okay…” I glanced at the clock and it was almost 7 pm.

“It won’t be long but just stay inside the company.” He said once he parked the car.

“I’m not included in the discussion?” I asked disbelieved. He rolled his eyes and I laughed disbelievingly.

“Arassoyo, I’ll stay here.” I said. Once Jin Ho oppa was gone I went to the stairs outside the building to the rooftop.

“Unnie!” A girl called. They were three of them and they approached me shyly.

“For you.” One of them said and gave me a paper bag and a water bottle.

“Thank you.” I said with a smile.

“Hwaiting!” they said and I nodded with a smile. It was nice to have some supports with all the hate that I received over these past few days. I looked at my phone once I reached the rooftop and it was 7.50 pm. I opened the paper bag while waiting and inside it was a teddy bear and I chuckled.

“Now, now, where are you?” I wondered and took a gulp of water from the fan.  

“Pat ppang.” I rolled my eyes as I turned around to see Heechul oppa walking to me.

“So…what is it?” I asked. After a minute of silence, Heechul oppa finally spoke.

“Like I said in the phone, forget about everything that I said.” He said and I frowned.

“You called me to meet you here just to tell me that?” I asked. “I really can’t take your pushing and pulling any longer.” I said and coughed.

“Are you sick?” he asked.

“See? You’re pulling me and then you’re pushing me. What are you trying to do actually, oppa?” I asked and coughed. He looked at me straight in the eye shutting me up.

“You deserve a better man.” He said and I laughed before it turned into a cough.

“Who are you to tell me that?” I asked. We stared at each other for a long time before I broke the eye contact to cough. What's wrong with me?

“Should I take you to clinic?” he asked and I shook my head as I coughed more. I felt lightheaded and I was sure it wasn’t because of Heechul oppa.

“B-bl-blood…” I whispered, horrified as I saw the red liquid on my palm. The cough got worsened and I had knelt on the ground with my hand supporting me coughing out the blood. Heechul oppa’s fingers brushed my skin sending tingles all over my body as he gently held my hair back. My vision blurred and I heard Heechul oppa’s voice before I out.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment and subscribe! While waiting for my update, check out the blog if you don't have anything to do. xD