MV Filming

Shady Girl

 

August 3, 2010

 

We will promote our second single, Shady Girl before we’re off to Japan. And Heaven must be on my side because the lead guy in the music video will be Heechul oppa! Because of my busy schedule, I didn’t see Heechul oppa for so long. The feeling has faded a little but once I saw him, I’m just going to fall for him again.

I practiced my lines for Fugitive while waiting for Heechul oppa to be done with his hair and makeup. Once he was done, I greeted him as usual and he ignored me as usual too. We were in an empty cinema and we sat by each other.

“First is a shocking scene. Pretend that something scary came out and it really scared you. Jang Mi ssi, spill your popcorn, okay?” We did the scene without an NG.

“Okay, next, you jump on Heechul’s lap and Heechul-ssi, give her a look for three seconds.”

“What look?” Heechul mumbled.

“The look that you always give me,” I said bitterly and he glanced at me.

“Hana, dul, set!” I jumped from my seat and sat on Heechul’s lap and he really gave me that cold and are-you-out-of-your-mind look! Anyway, the scene was done without an NG and I felt so happy that I sat on Heechul oppa’s lap. I should have done an NG so we can repeat it but that was so unprofessional of me.

“Heechul ssi, pretend to feed Jang Mi ssi with popcorn then you eat it. Jang Mi ssi will pretend to look disappointed or hurt and sip on your drink cutely.”

 “There’s no need to pretend hurting.” I heard Heechul oppa said.

“Ne?” I asked annoyed and he just chuckled. Somehow, he laughed because of me made my heart fluttered.

“Oppa is always mean.” I muttered pouting slightly. He looked at me but didn’t say anything.

“Hana, dul, set.”

“Aaa,” I heard oppa said and I turned and leaned to eat the popcorn. Instead of eating it, he fed me with the popcorn. His beautiful and long fingers touched my lips bringing tingles all over my body.

“Cut! You supposed to eat the popcorn-” I was biting my lips but the giggles escaped and I laughed embarrassed. The PD chuckled and didn’t scold us.

“Chesong hamnida,” I said while grinning.

“You like it that much, huh?”

“If you be nice to me like this for the whole day, I’ll be happy for the next 10 years.” I said and Heechul oppa rolled his eyes.

“Take 2!” The scene was done and we moved to the next scene. I wiped my tears with a tissue and then we moved to the next scene. Heaven must be on my side~

“Next is, you will share a drink.” Right after the director said then I giggled softly before laughing out loud.

“Yah,” Heechul said pushing my shoulder slightly. I looked at him and just by thinking of that scene I blushed and laughed.

“Yah, palli.” Heechul oppa look annoyed.

“Don’t sip the drink, you’ll spit on me.” Heechul oppa said.

“Arasso, arasso.” I said and I laughed as I met his eyes. Our face were inches apart, and~~~

“Take 2!” Again, an NG.

“Take 3!” Again, an NG.

“Yah! You’re doing it purposely right?” Heechul oppa said after another NG.

“Jang Mi ssi, you don’t have to look into Heechul ssi eyes.” The PD said.

“Ne~” I said with aegyo so the PD won’t get angry. The scene was done and we moved to the next scene and I really think Heaven was on my side.

“Jang Mi ssi, pretend to be scared and ‘attack’ Heechul ssi with a hug,” I giggled silently and noticed that Heechul oppa was looking at me.

“What?” I snapped earning another chuckle from him. Aish, why was he being so nice with me? Why didn’t he attack me with his hurtful words? I’ll fall for you more like this.

“Hana, dul, set!” I hid my face at Heechul’s neck before laughing loudly. ‘I can’t live anymore…’ I thought as I was dying with happiness.

“Do it right,” Heechul scolded.

“Mehrong,” I said.

“Take 2,” I hid my face at his neck but I couldn’t control my happiness being too close with him.

“Get a hold of yourself.” Heechul oppa said annoyed and I laughed again. Hehehe…At take 7 we finally filmed that scene after being threatened by the director saying he will cut out the scene.

“Okay, next scene, Jang Mi ssi will look away or do something with the props while Heechul ssi hold your ear like you’re listening to someone.”

“Okay, last scene is you just have to laugh.” We did it but the director said it wasn’t pure laughter and looked faked.

“Do you have any jokes?” the director asked. I looked at Heechul oppa and he looked at me. I giggled again as our eyes met.

“I have one silly joke,” I said after calming down.

“I will just film this and will edit it out,”

“Why did the mosquito go to the doctor?” I asked.

“Molla,”

“Mog-i apaseo” (A/N: it means sore throat and mogi means mosquito and apaseo means hurt)

“It’s not funny?” I asked and Heechul oppa shook his head.

“What did the bread say when it hit a wall?” I asked. Heechul oppa shook his head.

“Ppang!” I said making gestures as well. The cameraman laughed and I pouted at Heechul oppa. (A/N: Ppang means bread in Korean)

“Why didn’t you laugh? The cameraman even laughed,” I pouted.

“I have one,” Heechul oppa said. I looked at him expectantly.

“What flower is the most beautiful flower in the universe?” he asked.

“Jang Mi,” I answered boldly and laughed, embarrassed saying it out loud. (A/N: Jang Mi means rose)

“Cut!” Did he laugh too? I smiled and got up from the seat to see the taping.

“Okay, you can go home now.”

“Kamsahamnida, you’ve worked hard!” I said and bowed. Heechul oppa did the same.

“Oppa, let’s watch a movie!” I said since we were filming in a cinema. He didn’t answer me but he was considering it. Heechul oppa never considered anything when it comes to me.

“Change the clothes first since it’s not yours. Meet me at the counter, don’t be late. I hate waiting.” He said and left. Jeongmal…I slapped my face to see if I’m dreaming.

“Ouch!” I said as someone hit my head.

“Stop dreaming and go change your clothes,” Hana unnie said and I smiled.

I wish today will last forever…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't change any scenes in this chapter.

-xian_hee97