Night with Heenim 2/2

Shady Girl

 

After the embarrassing incident, I went straight to my dorm and washed up. I turned the phone back and received 3 missed calls from Siwon oppa. If what Sungmin oppa said was true about Siwon oppa liking me…I sighed.

Siwon oppa deserved a better woman.

I sighed again and pulled the blanket over me before closing my eyes. My phone vibrated next to me and I was irritated. I took the phone and sat bolted upright when I saw the name of the sender.

 

From: Chul oppa <3

Do you like Lee Min Ho more or Choi Siwon more?

 

I frowned. What was with the cryptic questions?

 

To: Chul oppa <3

Why did you ask me that, oppa? O_o

 

From: Chul oppa <3

Then do you like Lee Min Ho more or Kim Heechul more?

 

I laughed.

 

To: Chul oppa <3

What kind of question is that?

 

From: Chul oppa <3

Do you like Choi Siwon more or Kim Heechul more?

 

Was it because of the question in the radio earlier? I guess I was blushing deeply when the question about kiss was asked. Suddenly I remembered the short kiss after our ‘date’ outside the SM building and I blushed. How can I almost forget about that?

My phone vibrated and Heechul oppa was calling me. Crap.

“Op…oppa…why are you calling me?” I asked.

“Why didn’t you answer my question?” he asked coldly. My face turned red. How can I say ‘I like you more’ directly to him? Then I realized I’ve never said I like you to him. I just showed my affection but never said it in words. I did through songs but never directly to him. Then the small voice wondered, whispered to my heart.

“Or was it because you didn’t like him anymore?”

 “Tell me honestly, Jung Jang Mi. Do you like Kim Heechul or Lee Minho or Choi Siwon?” he asked. I took a deep breath and sang one of our song lines from Shady Girl.

“Jalsaegin namjareul bwado niga chwe gora hago~” I sang before laughing.

(Trans: Even if I see good looking men, you have to know you’re the best)

Seriously, this is embarrassing. I heard him chuckled.

“Come out, and wear something warm.” He said, his voice was no longer cold.

“Why?” I asked confused.

“And don’t wear heels.” He said and cut the line. Confused, I looked outside the window and saw the white Peugeot car, and my mind clicked.

HE WAS OUTSIDE ALL ALONG!

I grabbed a coat and a pair of flats and crept out silently. Sizuka who was my roommate was at Shimshimtapa and the managers were in their room. I took the key and closed the door as quietly as possible. I put on my flats and half-ran to Heechul oppa’s car. He opened the car window and looked at me.

“Get in,” he said and I climbed in his car without questions and he drove away.

“Where are we going?” I asked. He didn’t answer me and kept his eyes on the road. I played with my fingers awkwardly.

“What is your feeling to Siwon?” he asked suddenly. I looked at him and turned to look outside the window.

“Since when did you care about my feelings?” I asked, hating how my voice sounded so hurt. He didn’t say anything. The ride was in silence and I glanced at Heechul oppa a few times. Was he mad?

The radio played Mirror Mirror by 4minute and I looked at Heechul oppa from the corner of my eyes.

4minutes left, 4minutes left (Ah! Ah!)

4minutes left, 4minutes left (Ah! Ah!)

“Daeche wae geuttaen nal geodeultteo boji ango, maeil nal geudaeman baraboge mandeulgo,” I sang along softly but loud enough for oppa to hear it.

(Trans: Why didn’t you even look at me, when you made me gaze at only you every day?)

Heechul oppa cleared his throat and shifted his weight uncomfortably. I hummed alone the song waiting for Jihyun’s part.

“Daeche wae eonjena boncheman cheman hago, maeil bam neoneun nal gaseum  ttwige mandeureo,” I sang and Heechul oppa turned off the radio making me pouted.

(Trans: Why do you always ignore me, and make my heart race every night?)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Here, cover your face,” he said giving me a scarf. Though I was filled with questions, I wrapped the scarf around my neck and lifted it up a bit to cover my nose and mouth.

“Why are we here?” I asked realizing we were at Apjugeong Street.

“Didn’t you say you like me?” he asked as we started walking around. My cheeks turned red and I was glad the scarf covered my face.

“I don’t get it.” I said. He rolled his eyes and kept on walking.

“Oppa, are we on date?” I blurted out.

“You can call it a date,” he shrugged. I jumped and clapped my hands and Heechul oppa stood there, surprised at my sudden reaction.

“Let’s go!” I said linking my arm with his and pulled him toward a shop. He stopped walking and pulled me to the other side.

“Oppa, where are we going?” I whined as he led me to a shoes store.

“I’m buying you flats.” He said and chose one pair for me.

“Oppa, you don’t have to–” he gave me a look to shut up and I shut my mouth instantly.

“Or you’re going to fall again like you did tonight.” He said and I hit his arm softly. He didn’t have to remind me…

“Oppa, you really don’t have to,” I said again once we walked out from the store.

“I do whatever I want,” he said making me laughed.

“Arasso, I’ll listen to you.” I said grinning childishly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the car

“Jang Mi yah,” he called me making me froze. Heechul oppa never really called my name. Especially with that soft tone.

“Ne?” I asked.

“Stop pretending like you never get hurt by what I do or say.” He said.

“What did you mean, oppa?” I asked. He didn’t answer and didn’t look at me either.

“And stop pretending you’re a happy-go-lucky girl either.” He said. I looked at him. He stopped the car. We had reached my apartment.

“You don’t have to act like a perfect girl around me.” He said looking at me.  I looked at my laps and inhaled sharply.

“Am I not your Shady Girl, oppa?” I asked with a smile that didn’t reach my eyes. “Thank you for today, oppa.” I said and climbed out from his car.

I sighed as I climbed up the stairs with the shopping bags. Two pair of flats, a headband, a necklace, a hoodie and a phone strap.

“It’s your birthday presents from 2005 to 2010.”Heechul oppa said when I asked about it.

“Jung Jang Mi, what are you doing?” I was startled by Hana unnie’s voice.

“Oh, unnie. I was…out.” I said.

“What did I say about going out without my permission?” she asked.

“Chesonghaeyo unnie…” I apologized and she nodded.

“Get in and go straight to your bed.” She said. I obediently went to my room and I heard Sizuka talking to someone.

“Oh, oppa, she’s back.” She said. “Unnie, Siwon oppa called you.” She said outstretching her arm to give me my phone. I glared at her for picking up my calls and she stuck her tongue out at me.

“Oppa? You haven’t slept yet?” I glanced at the clock. 0215.

“Yeah, we are filming right now. Where were you?” He asked.

“Really? I was out.” I said.

“I thought you were asleep.” He said.

“No, but its 2AM now.” I said.

“Yeah, you should get some sleep.” He said.

“Good luck on your filming oppa.” I said. I hung up and looked at Sizuka.

“Why did you–”

“Where did you go?” she asked me.

“Apjugeong. Wae?” I asked. She gave me a smirk.

“Nothing,” she said.

“What is it?” I asked again.

“You going out without a makeup. Impressive.” She said and snickered. I threw a pillow at her and sat down on my bed, my face in my palms. Seriously? I was with Heechul oppa without makeup at all? I wanted to scream and bury my head in the ground. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Heechul oppa.

From: Chul oppa <3

Don’t be my shady girl.

Just be my girl.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

How did you like that? Sorry that I have to cut their scenes during the shopping =)

Vote! Vote! Vote!