Copy and Paste

Shady Girl

April 29, 2011 

 

I entered the restaurant with a cameraman behind me. The restaurant is empty and I greeted the workers.

“You’re here,” Siwon oppa said standing up.

“I’m sorry I’m late. The fan meeting was dragged because the fans are too many. Ah, I sounded like I’m bragging.” I said laughing.

“It’s alright, I just reached anyway,” he said and I nodded.

“. . .”

“Why is it awkward here?” I asked and laughed. “Ah, your present!” I said and took out a nicely wrapped box and gave it to him.

“Happy birthday,” I said again.

“What is this?” he asked opening the wrapping carefully.

“Shower gel?” he asked and I laughed.

“I have one like that too, so our scents will be the same…” I explained and he smiled obviously happy.

“Gumawo,” he said and brushed his lips at my temple. I can imagine the commentators at the studio going wild once they see this.

“What are you doing?” Sang hee unnie asked.

“I told you to wait in the van!” I shouted.

“We’re hungry!” Sizuka and Hyejin shouted.

“Go sit as somewhere else first,” I said.

“My children, let’s not disturb the couple.” Sang Hee unnie said and they left the restaurant with smirks and laughter.

“Aish, jinjja…” I muttered.

“Your members are here as well?” he asked.

“We came right after the fan meeting. Your members will come too right?” I asked and he nodded.

“What’s in your bag?” he asked suddenly.

“Why?” I asked cautiously. He made a gesture for me to give my backpack to him.

“You look like my discipline teacher.” I joked as I gave him my backpack.

“Wah, there are so many food here,” he joked and I can only laugh. “What’s this?” he asked taking out a book.

“It’s my song compositions,” I said as he flipped the pages. He looked at me and I glanced at him.

“What?” I asked.

“Write me a song,” he said.

“A song for you?” I asked my face flushed.

“Wae? I’m your husband. Write me a song…” he pulled an aegyo and I laughed.

“Arasso, but it won’t be out anytime soon…” I said. He seemed satisfied and continued looking through my backpack. His face looked surprised and he pulled out my City Hunter script.

“Oppa, don’t read that,” I said reaching for the script and he hid the script behind his back and looked at me suspiciously.

“How many kiss scenes are there?” he asked.

“Why are you being like this?” I asked laughing. In the end, I just sipped my drink in defeat while Siwon oppa read the script.

“Have you done the kiss scene?” he asked giving back my script.

“What answer do you want to hear?” I asked.

“It’s just acting, oppa…You too! You have kiss scene with Ivy Chen right?” I asked.

“It’s just acting,” he repeated my answer and I laughed.

“Oiiiiiiiiiiii!” Eunhyuk shouted as he and the other Super Junior M members walked in with G-Star. The next moment was a chaos that the filming has to stop. Once everyone sat down and ordered their drinks and food, we waited for the drinks to arrive before continuing the filming. My phone vibrated and I opened the text.

 

From: Minnie oppa

Annyeong ^^

 

I looked up to find him across me with a cute smile making me smiled. I typed a quick reply before we continued filming. Siwon saw that and just let it go. He'll ask you later.

“We have to have rules here, if anyone wants to talk, they have to raise their hands.” Sang Hee unnie said earning a loud protest from the guys.

“Do you think this is a school?” Eunhyuk asked and Sang Hee unnie glared at him.

“The important rule is only one speak at a time.” Sungmin oppa said.

“All of you can just go somewhere else while we two stay here,” Siwon oppa said and the guys protested again. The guys suddenly cheered when the food arrived and I shared a look with Siwon oppa. How can they be so loud?

“You have to feed each other,” Kyuhyun said.

“Oooooohhhhhh!”

“It’s embarrassing with all of you watching us,” I said.

“That’s the point.” Kyuhyun said with a ‘duh’ tone. We fed each other earning another cheers and applause.

“You look like a couple,” Ryeowook said.

“We are a couple.” Siwon oppa said and I hit him playfully.

“Jamkkan, you haven’t seen each other for a long time yet you look close…” Kyuhyun said suspiciously.

“Are you jealous?” I asked. “We text each other,” I said earning another “Ooooooooohhh”

“I bring something for you.” Eunhyuk oppa said.

“Eunhyuk oppa is very cheap, and it’s not even my birthday, what could be the thing that he brought?” I asked sharply earning laughter.

“Yah, what do you think I am?” Eunhyuk oppa asked.

“A stingy and not good looking monkey.” Kyuhyun launched his attack and we high-fived. Eunhyuk made a pissed off yet hurt face.

“We’re just joking,” I said.

“Do you know that jokes have 50% truth in it?” Zhou Mi asked and I laughed giving him thumbs up.

“Anyway, what did you bring?” I asked after I calmed down.

“In the end, I’m the stingy and not good looking monkey?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Hyung, I know you’re dragging this topic to have airtime.” Kyuhyun said.

Ahh…so you knew it already,” Eunhyuk oppa said and we laughed again.

“What did you bring?” Siwon oppa asked. Eunhyuk oppa made a sound effect as he pulled out a box of pepero stick. The rest cheered while Siwon oppa and I groaned knowing what they were up too. My eyes met Sungmin oppa’s and I averted my eyes from his uncomfortably.

I took a stick from Eunhyuk and put the end in my lips. Siwon oppa bit the stick a little and our eyes met. My face heated up as I took a tiny bite. Everyone already stood up to see whether our lips touched or not, but Siwon oppa turned his head away although there was another 3-4 cm for our lips to touch.

“Ayyy,” they said.

“It should be done like this,” Eunhyuk said and put the stick in Donghae’s mouth before he started biting. Donghae smacked Eunhyuk’s face before he can come any closer creating laughter.

 

“Desserts are here,” the waiter said. Sungmin oppa took the strawberry from the plate in front of us and ate it.

“Hyung!” Siwon oppa said.

“What? Jang Mi doesn’t like strawberries.” Sungmin oppa shrugged and I nodded. 

“Thank you, everyone has worked hard!” the staffs shouted. We stood up and bowed, “You’ve worked hard!”

“G-Star, let’s go.” Hana unnie said.

“What did you say?” Hyejin asked.

“Let’s go, you have rehearsal after this.” Hana unnie said and we sighed.

“Oppa-deul, meet you later.” We said and bowed. I tapped Sungmin oppa on the shoulder as a sign for him to follow me. I walked to the back of the restaurant with Sungmin oppa followed closely behind me.

“Oppa, do you think of me as a sister or as a woman?" I asked. He smiled. 

"We agreed about being brother and sister right?" he asked.

"I was just a little confused." I said and laughed. "You have to promise me not to do things that can make me fall for you again." I said. "Since you really know me so well..." I said and he laughed.

"Not as well as Kyuhyun though." He said as we walked out. 

“Siwon has fallen for you. And from just now, it looks like you like him too.” He said.

“We’re married.” I scoffed rolling my eyes.

“Well, better clear things up, don’t you think so?” he said asked. I shrugged and he opened the door for me like a gentleman. 

“Hey,” Siwon oppa appeared beside me.

“Oppa,” I gasped. Sungmin oppa squeezed my arm before walking to the SUV.

“Can I ask you a question?” He asked as we walked to the vans.

“Ask away,” I said, my heart beating fast wondering what will he ask.

“Were you and Sungmin hyung dating?” he asked and I turned to him.

“If yes, what are you going to do?” I snapped. I drew a deep breath and looked at him. “I’m sorry oppa. Let me get this straight, you are my virtual husband for this show. Outside the show, we’re just sunbae-hoobae or oppa-dongsaeng. I don’t want you to interfere with my personal life.” I said as politely as I could.

“And oppa, I might sound conceited, but please, don’t fall in love with me,” I said and quickly ran to my van.

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________

I changed a little about Sungmin and Jang Mi. They did date, for about three months? Before breaking up after each other's agreement. 

Next chapter will be ChulMi moment! =)