Reunite

BROTHERS

FINALE.


6 years later.

There are girls and guys in formal attire but they had robe on top of their attire. Nothing is different in between them all. They have certificates in hand and a bouquet of flower with a graduate little teddy in between the flowers. They all just finished the ceremony of graduating and are now walking out the convention hall.

Some of them walking with families while some of them walking with friends. They all have a happy expression written all over their face.

Jimin and Taehyung reunite together at the outside and Jimin is looking for Jungkook.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin called him. They need to take pictures together since they have successfully graduated from the university. Taehyung is ready with his bouquet and certificates in hand.

"Coming!" Jungkook ran to them after excusing from his parents.

"Are you ready?" Jhope asked with camera in hand. He took a day off for these kids graduation ceremony. They nodded when they have hugged each other.

"Aigoo these kiddos." Namjoon chuckled seeing the maknaes. Jin also smiled. They both also took a day off.

"Okay! 1...2...3!" Click!

"Take an individual picture of us!" Taehyung demanded. Jhope rolled his eyes but he just conforms.

"Hyung, how was your restaurant?" Namjoon asked Jin when they are alone while watching them.

Jin smiled. "Great. Very great! I am happy when the customers happy with my cook." His restaurant was now a year old. And the popularity of his restaurant has increasing these days. Thanks to his parents' support and the boys who kept on promoting among their friends and relatives.

"Thanks to you guys too." He wrapped his arm around Namjoon. Namjoon grinned and mumbled "No problem bro."

"And how about you? Mr. Producer?" Jin wiggled his eyebrows.

"We're bit busy lately since the new group under our company will debut next month." Jhope answered instead. He joins them after finishing his duty as uncertified photographer. Namjoon smiled and nodded. They both just started working at Big Hit Company as a song producer but Jhope most likely be a dance teacher as he is a dance pro. When they have free time, they will have fun at the underground with their gang and passionately raps.

"We hope that one day we could collaborate with the professionals in the future." Namjoon said out loud his wish. He and Jhope grinned.

"A professional like Yuuga?" Jin guessed. They nodded. Yuuga is Suga's nickname that stands for Yoo (yuu) and Suga (ga). Suga is well known in New York for his music and lately he is also popular in Korea as he collaborates in making song with popular group idol that wrote their own song such as BTS and Big Bang.

"Ah, I wonder when we will meet him again." Jhope pouts.

"Well, you know that it is hard to arrange an appointment with popular people." Jin's sudden comment make them laugh.

"How about the kids? What is their plan after this?" Namjoon asked Jin because he and Jhope arrived the latest as of having an urgent meeting at the company. When they arrived, the ceremony had ended but still, they were glad that they can make it here for a group picture later.

"Jungkook had already signed a contract with our national basketball team. He will join the next tournament next month. Jimin will join international contemporary dance which his practice will start next week and Taehyung, he will fly his first plane to Amsterdam next month."

"I still can't believe that Taehyung is a pilot!" Namjoon chuckled.

"He has his certificates." Jhope nudged him.

"Hyung, Suga hyung will come?" Jungkook and the others join them when they finished taking selfies with their batch and families.

Jin made a thinking face. Last night he called Suga, and Suga said maybe he can't make it because of his tight schedule. He also said that he will try to fly back on the other day which he may not arrive today.

"I don't kn-"

"LOOK!!" Jimin pointed to a direction. A mint hair guy with long grey coat walked into the lobby. His spectacle make him look so matured and handsome as well. When he spotted them, he raised his hand and smiles widely.

"HYUNG!!" they all run to him except Jin who laughed because Suga managed to fool him. He planned this already! Jin goes join them after that.

"Geez. Calm down. I still have jet lag though." Suga said and then yawn. They noticed his luggage on his other hand.

"You came here straight from airport hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"And why did you bring your luggage along?" Jungkook pointed to the bag. Suga pulled Jungkook by neck and ruffled his hair as he said congratulations before answering the questions.

"Yeah. My plane delayed for about two hours and I came here straight away. Well, I came by cab because there must be one of you drive me to my hotel." Suga smirked and raised his brow. They chuckled.

"I'll drive you!" Jhope offered first. Suga smiled and then hug the other two graduators and said congrats.

"Yoongi!" There are two person called his name at the same time. Suga turned behind to raise his hand and then to the front to look at Sera who is now walking towards him with Mr. Jeon.

"L-long time no see." She said. Suga nodded.

"You've grow old mom." His comment make Sera smiles. She hug him.

"I am personally your fan." Mr. Jeon said as he stretched his hand out for a hand shake. Suga accept it.

"Thanks."

For the past 4 years, Suga decided to forgive Sera and Mr. Jeon. He took 2 years long to be ready to forgive them and it sure was a long period to get over it. Anyway, he was able to fulfill his dad’s very last wish. To forgive them.

He would send them post cards every New Year and birthday cards for each of them including the boys. He is not so active in line but very active in traditional ways. The happiest moment for Jungkook was when in one of the letters, Suga finally addressed himself as hyung instead of me and I he used to.

"By the way hyung, who is she?" They pointed to a young lady who also called Suga just now. She was walking towards them with Risa hand in hand. Suga blushed a bit as he suddenly scratched his eyebrow.

"Erm..uh..my...wife-to-be?" Suga grinned. Their jaw dropped.

"Whatt??" They exclaimed in unison.

"I thought Taehyung will be the first to get marry!" Namjoon shrieked while Taehyung scratched his head in disbelief.

"Yah why I didn't know this?!" Jin also screamed.

"Hyung! Really?!" Jungkook still can't believe his ears.

"Why did she looks so familiar?" Jhope tilted his head and his chin.

"Who is she? How did you met her hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Aish. Shut up all of you. I'm hungry. Let’s go eat at Jin's." Suga walked first to avoid further bullet questions from the boys. He even grabbed the girl's arm to walk away with him, also to avoid them from interviewing her.

"Yah! Answer us!" The boys run after him when Risa gave them only a smile.

That evening, they have dinner together at Jin's restaurant and Jin himself cook the menu course. Suga also introduced his fiancee to everyone and to Sera. At the end of the dinner, Jin announced about his second restaurant that will be opened this week and inviting all of them to pleasant the occasion.

And so, Suga had fulfilled his dad's wishes to take a good care of his mom including finding a nice daughter-in-law for her and managed to pursue his dream with dad's best friend as he wish and also...to forgive Sera and Mr. Jeon. As for Jungkook, his wish also got fulfilled and he was very happy to be able to meet his hyung again.

 

THE END.

 

                                       

They finally make up! aww so cute they both! i wanna punch them! kekeke too cute!

 

kookie try to conquer suga? hahahaha "forgive me kookie, for being a bad hyung."

"I'll consider it."

 

                                    

And so, they are all success!

Namjoon and Jhope works at Big Hit and will collaborate with Suga a.k.a Yuuga later in producing Cypher. hehe

Jungkook became a national basketball player, Jimin is an art contemporary dancer and V is a pilot.

Jin, is a famous chef and the owner of two restaurants of his.

 

Author's last message.

Its end now! TT TT  i make it simple and a happy ending. its angst with happy ending. is it even angst? hahahaha  i really really love u all! THANK YOU for staying till the end! THANK YOU for subscribing and voting! THANK YOU for the supporting comments, sweet comments and funny comments! YOU ALL REALLY MADE MY DAY EVEN TILL THE LAST!  i will miss this! TT TT  crying a sea now! OMG

ehem. erm. so. im already starting a new fic called "MR. UNPREDICTABLE" . i hope u all can give this lots of love as much as you give to BROTHERS! THANK YOU AGAIN! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU!!

i want to recommend u all RUN remix ver. by First Nuclo Remix. I love the whistling part! let me know if u love it too! hehe and also Adele-Hello remix by Laibert Remix. ^^  peace yo! BYE! NO! TILL WE MEET AGAIN!!  XOXO

-Sharin