008

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Update!  ^_^ 

Please read the chapter before this one.  Thank You!

~sugakookie_btsfan

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Why didn’t you fight back?” questioned Jimin angrily as he saw his sister sitting in the main room looking at her phone.  The girl had to shower twice to get all the eggs out. 

“It would have caused more trouble,” she responded, still not looking at the boy.  Jimin sighed and sat down next to her. 

“You need to protect yourself at school.  If you don’t, then we will have no choice but transfer there too.”  Haru’s eyes widened.  Memories of him came back in her mind. 

“Nnnooo,” she croaked.  Jimin angrily stood up. 

“Exactly, that’s why you need to protect yourself at school,” Jimin answered. 

“I still don’t want to fight anyone there,” she replied. 

“Oh my god,” Jimin spat,” He’s not in your life anymore.  Let me repeat that.  HE’S NOT IN YOUR LIFE ANYMORE.  I WANT MY SISTER BACK!  THE ONE THAT ALWAYS SMILED AT US.  THE ONE THAT LOVED TO BE AROUND OTHERS!  WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?” 

“THAT GIRL IS GONE THANKS TO OUR PARENTS AND HIM!” Haru screamed before running to her room, the door slamming in the background.  Jimin sighed and sat back down, putting his head in his hands. 

J-Hope, who sat down and saw everything, put down his invisible newspaper and starred at the younger boy. 

“Pep talk gone wrong I see?” He questioned while raising his eyebrow. 

“You have no idea,” Jimin answered. 

“Let Hope handle this,” J-Hope smiled and walked up the stairs.  Cries could be heard from Haru’s room. 

“Ugh girl drama,” Suga scoffed as he got out of his room,” Thanks to Jimin, I woke up from my perfectly good nap.” 

“I’m handling this Hyung,” replied J-Hope as he knocked on Haru’s door,” Baby open up.  It’s Hopie Oppa.”  The cries softened in the room and that made J-Hope smile even more. 

“Jimin’s not there, right?” Her voice responded through the door. 

“It’s only Hope,” J-Hope answered and opened the door once he heard it unlock.  His smile vanished once he saw Haru wiping away her tears.  Faint sniffles could be heard from the girl and he sat down on the bed next to her. 

“Haru I know that you’re really upset with your brother right now-“

“Is it that obvious?” Haru said while rolling her eyes.  J-Hope gulped and continued,” But you know he’s right.  You should protect yourself at school, or at least try to.  You know Haru?” 

“You know what Oppa?” she asked curiously. 

“Your brother used to be a weakling at school,” he answered while smiling. 

“Really?” 

“Yeah,” J-Hope replied with a smile,” And he used to be shy too until you came to BigHit High.  He must have been lonely without you.  Are you lonely at SM High Haru?” J-Hope asked.  Haru nodded a little bit and hugged her brother’s best f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter