021

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure you want to meet my family?” Haru asked as they walked to a café near BTS’ hideout.  She wasn’t stupid to bring him there. 

“Yeah,” answered Youngjae,” What could possibly happen- Hello BTS how are you?”  BTS chuckled and Jimin walked up to Haru and ruffled her hair. 

“Good,” replied Jimin,” You?”

“I’m meeting with my girlfriend’s family for the first time today.  I can’t wait to meet them,” he smiled.  Jungkook started laughing and Jimin nudged him, making the younger boy stop. 

“Well you’re looking at them right now.”  Youngjae started laughing and Haru was scared for him.  His own laughter stopped once he saw Jimin’s serious face. 

“I’m screwed,” he thought and grabbed tighter on Haru’s hand. 

“I’ve heard many things about you Choi Youngjae,” Jimin stated as V dragged the boy and sat him down at a table. 

“How.”

“I have my ways,” Jimin answered.  Jimin roughly sat down on the facing the opposite way so he could face Youngjae.  Haru watched her brother and boyfriend with wide eyes. 

“Oppa-“

“Don’t you dare talk right now Haru,” Jimin spat, glaring at the boy,” Jin, Suga.”  The two nodded and each held one of Haru’s arms so she couldn’t run to Youngjae. 

“So, I heard that you and my sister are dating,” Jimin started,” How long?”

“Just today,” Youngjae answered casually. 

“Any special plans?”

“No.”

“You’re from GOT7 am I correct?”

“Yes.”

“Any plans with them?”

“No.”

“You must really love my sister don’t you?”

“She means the world to me.” 

“You must want me to give you my permission, right?”

“That would be appreciated sir.”

“Fine.  Go on and date my sister.  If you tell anyone about us being related to her then you are on my death list permanently.  You know that all of us can kill right?”  Youngjae gulped and Jimin chuckled. 

“I know that you won’t do that because I know that you’re a good kid.  Now run along and be nice to my sister.”  Youngjae nodded and walked out of the café with Haru. 

“Thanks Oppa!” 

 

-

 

The sun beamed though the small window and shined in Haru’s eyes.  Haru yawned and stretched, starting to stare out of the window, smiling. 

“Today is the day that I will act like myself,” she thought.  Haru got out of bed and dressed herself in her uniform.  Still smiling, the girl grabbed her backpack and walked down the stairs. 

“Good morning,” she greeted everyone except Jin and V. 

“You seem happier than normal,” Suga noticed while drinking his coffee.  Haru hummed and started stuffing the food in . 

“Remind me to stop saying Jiminie Pabo,” V grumbled as he walked in.  Jungkook gasped and covered his eyes. 

“Eek!” he squirmed.  Everyone stared at V’s black eye that Jimin gave him the other night. 

“That looks nasty,” Rap Monster commented,” Are you sure you’re aren’t infected with some type of illness?”

“If so, stay away from Baby-ah,” J-Hope stated while hugging Haru,” She doesn’t need to get sick.”  V rolled his eyes and sat down. 

“Then make sure she stays away from the Jimin virus,” he retorted. 

“What about the Jimin virus?”  Jimin raised his eyebrow while putting more food on the girl’s plate. 

“You hurt me,” V pouted. 

“Yah,” Haru exclaimed and set her chopsticks down,” You’re lucky that I haven’t told this to him earlier or he would have hurt you even more.”  The boys grumbled in agreement and Haru smiled. 

“Aigoo,” Jimin smiled and pinched Haru’s cheeks,” I’ve raised you well kid.” 

“Ahem,” Jin coughed as he entered from the kitchen,” The only thing I can remember is you playing basketball with Suga while I raised Haru.” 

“You’re the one who dressed her up in princess outfits,” noted J-Hope,” I was the one who took care of her.” 

“Guys,” Suga stood up and put his hands out,” I was the one who took care of her.” 

“YOU WERE SLEEPING THE WHOLE TIME!” everyone yelled.  Haru sighed as she saw BTS bicker about who raised her.  She looked at the clock and Haru ran to the door with her backpack. 

“I’m going Oppas.  I have a fun day at school.  Love you!” she said as she bade farewell.  All she cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter