011

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay left Haru crying in the garden, his fists still clenched.  He walked down the hallways furiously, getting attention from other students as they parted to make him a path in the hall.  They looked at him shocked, for they never saw the boy angry before.  Lay forcefully pushed the cafeteria doors open and scanned the tables. 

“Where are they?” he growled, receiving fearful looks from the students.  EXO looked at Lay surprised, they too haven’t seen him angry.  He saw the Queenkas and got even more furious. 

“You!” he yelled and walked over to the girls.  The Queenka smiled and got out of her seat and hugged the boy. 

“Oppa!” she exclaimed,” I already know what you’re going to ask me.  I knew this day would come.  Yes I’ll go out with you.”  Lay shoved the girl off of him, making her hit the ground.  Everyone in the cafeteria looked at Lay with wide eyes.  Two of the Queenka’s followers hurried and helped her up. 

“Oppa?”

“Don’t call me Oppa!” he spat.  The Queenka held her sides and looked at the fuming boy. 

“You don’t deserve to call me that.  In fact, you don’t deserve to talk or go up to me after I’m done talking to you,” he stated coldly.  Suho shifted in his seat, observing how silent the cafeteria was. 

“Should we stop this?” mouthed D.O.  Suho shook his head and beckoned the latter to continue watching the scene. 

“I don’t understand,” the Queenka wimpered.  Lay rolled his eyes. 

“I’m pretty sure you’ll recognize this,” said Lay as he pulled out his phone, showing the Queenka the video of her beating up Haru.  The Queenka widen her eyes and trembled.  “I saw you beating her up every single time and I hate it!" 

“But she beat me up yesterday!” she yelled.  The whole cafeteria looked at each other, trying to figure out who messed with the Queenka. 

“And I’ll bet you deserved it!” retorted Lay,” Oh and didn’t I forget to mention, you mess up the school’s garden?” lay raised his eyebrow.  The Queenka gulped and stood up, brushing off her skirt. 

“And why do you care about this?” she confidently asked and Lay was taken aback.  The girl smirked. 

“So that tables have turn huh?” she said to herself while lay was nervously looking around the room. 

“I-uh-“

“So is she your classmate, acquaintance, friend, lover?” the Queenka asked, raising her eyebrow this time.  The fangirls in the cafeteria gasped and murmured to each other, wondering who to add to their death wish. 

“Why do you care,” Lay finally spat back.  The girl laughed, making the students murmur to each other more. 

“Oh, I don’t care about this,” stated the Queenka, innocently battering her eyelashes,” I’m pretty sure your fangirls care about you with Haru.”  The fangirls started yelling at each other, thinking of many ways of making Haru miserable at school.  Lay gulped, trying to think of any possible ways to get out of this situation.  Suddenly, and idea popped in his head. 

“Then I would like to tell you who cares about me hanging around with Haru at lunch.  And if those fangirls are planning to do something to her then, shame on them.  They are just acting like kids because they are jealous they aren’t Haru.”  Lay finished and walked out of the door, making everyone stunned. 

Suho coughed and got out of his seat. 

“Okay everyone,” he a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter