025

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lay looked at the box of chocolate in his hands.  After debating his own acts around Haru each day, the boy finally realized that he likes- no wait, loves her.  And today, the boy was going to do something he never though he would be doing. 

“Today is the day,” he thought to himself and smiled,” I’m going to confess my feelings to her.”  The boy sat in his chair and waited eagerly to see the girl walk through the door.  A few minutes past and Lay’s hope shrunk seeing that Haru didn’t walk through the door with the rest of the class.  Before Lay lost all of his hope, Haru came wobbling to her seat and sat down.  The boy’s eyes widened as he saw Haru struggling to stay awake.  Before he could say anything to the girl, the teacher and some boy came in. 

“Class, meet our new transfer.  Please introduce yourself.”  Lay felt himself gripping on the box harder once the student stared at Haru’s eyes.  He was jealous and somehow confused.  He knew he saw that face somewhere but he couldn’t remember. 

“Why are you so forgetful?” he questioned himself,” Of course I have no idea what’s going on the moment I need my memory.  But why does he look familiar?”  Lay looked at Haru ad raised his eyebrow.  Something seemed off about the girl besides her weak state.  She just stared at the boy and kept on mouthing something that he couldn’t comprehend. 

“Looks like the bright girl turned mute again,” a girl and her friends snickered.  Lay sent them and glare and they obediently stopped. 

“Hello my name is Youngjae,” the transfer smiled,” please treat me well.”  The teacher looked at the class and smiled. 

“You can go sit by Lay Youngjae,” she replied.  The boy nodded and walked over. 

“I’m Youngjae, it’s nice to meet you,” Youngjae stated and painfully smiled as he sat down. 

“I’m Lay,” the other responded.  Youngjae frowned at Lay looking at Haru.  He hated how he just stared at her.  He hated how Haru accepted him.  He hated lay falling in love with Haru. 

“I see that you’ve changed,” Youngjae smirked and started paying attention to the lesson,” But let’s see if you can handle today.” 

 

-

 

Birds sang in the garden as the two read their books.  Youngjae peeked out his book and smiled as he saw Haru entranced by her book.  The boy slyly scooted over to the girl and lowered the book. 

“Oppa,” she pouted.  Youngjae chuckled and kissed her head. 

“I figured we needed a break,” he explained.  Haru smiled and held his hand.  Haru and Youngjae were quiet looking at the beautiful scenery of the garden until Haru broke the silence. 

“Well we ever leave each other?” Haru innocently asked Youngjae.  Youngjae gulped and stared at the girl. 

“No,” he responded,” we will stay together.” 

“You promise?”

“I promise,” he assured.  Noticing Haru’s worried glance, Youngjae took out a camera and smiled. 

“Why don’t we take a picture so we can remember this?” he suggested.  Haru nodded in agreement and smiled. 

“Sure,” she replied. 

1 2 3 CLICK

 

-

 

Haru raced out of the classroom once the bell for lunch rang.  She needed to get out of the room before-

“Haru!” She thought too soon.  The girl turned around and saw the person that broke her.  Youngjae smiled and walked over to her. 

“How are you?” he asked her.  Haru rolled her eyes and walked away.  Youngjae, who didn’t get the ‘stay away from me’ message, walked up to the girl again and grabbed her wrist. 

“Let go,” she hissed out of annoyance. 

“Awe you finally acknowledge my existence,” he cooed.  The girl scoffed and tried to get out of his grasp. 

“Let go,” she hissed again. 

“You look different,” Youngjae stated,” You’re wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter