016

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t want to go in there,” Haru whined as Lay tried to force her through the doors.  Surprisingly, the girl was stronger than he thought.  

“Why?  EXO is in there,” he answered. 

“Too many people in there.  Fangirls are going to kill me.  Past going to happen again,” Haru whispered the last part and Lay stopped pushing her. 

“What did you say about the last part?” questioned Lay, trying to confirm what Haru was whispering about. 

“Nothing.”

“Sure,” Lay thought.  Before Haru could react, Lay grabbed her wrist and pushed the doors open.  Everyone in the cafeteria stared at the two was they walked in.  Haru lowered her head in shame as she walk with Lay to EXO’s table. 

“Hello Lay and Haru,” said Suho as Lay walked up to the table,” Do you want to sit down?”  Haru stood stiffly and Lay quickly noticed the girl’s uneasiness.  Lay looked around at the cafeteria and saw that all of the students staring at them and he smirked when the Queenka’s frown caught his eye.  She was enraged on how he embarrassed her the other day by standing up for Haru.  Suho who noticed Haru standing nervously and stood up, his eyes directly on the students. 

“Nothing to see.  Go back to what you were doing earlier before these two came,” he announced.  The students grumbled and went back to talking with their friends.  Suho smiled at Haru.  “Please sit,” he invited.  Haru nodded and slowly sat down and gulped when she received very intimidating looks from EXO. 

“Eek!” she silently screamed when she saw a boy with owl like eyes observing her.  Lay saw the boy and he frowned. 

“D.O, stop staring at her.  You’re scaring her even more,” Lay ordered and D.O went from staring at Haru to Lay.  The rest of EXO were stunned.  They just heard Lay order someone for the first time. 

“Hi I’m Chen,” a boy said as he reached over the table.  Chen grabbed Haru’s hand and started shaking it.  “I can sing, beat box, I like lightning, I can dance, I understand a little bit of mandarin, and-“

“Geeze Chen,” one boy blurted,” stop bragging.  And no you can’t dance Chensing Machine.”  Chen mocked the other boy and sat down.  The boy stood up and looked tall as an elf.  Haru had eye him from head to toe to see what he looked like. 

“Hi I’m Chanyeol,” the boy said,” and I like to write songs and I can’t wait to learn more about-“

“Shut it Yoda.” 

“You,” Chanyeol breathed and look at the person that just interrupted him. 

“The name’s Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun,” the boy said like in one of those James Bond movies,” I’m probably one of the most fashionable person you’ll ever meet.”  Chen scoffed. 

“I highly doubt that Bacon,” Chen rolled his eyes and Chanyeol high fived him. 

“Well,” started Baekhyun,” At least I don’t look like a dinosaur or a giant elf that no one can see.”  Chanyeol gasped. 

“You wouldn’t dare,” he dared.  Baekhyun smirked. 

“Try me.” 

And right in front of Haru’s eyes, the beagle line started arguing as usual.  Suho nervously chuckled and beckoned the next person to introduce themselves. 

“I’m Luhan,” a boy said that sat next to Xiumin. 

“Hello,” Haru quietly mouthed while she bowed. 

“You don’t have to be formal around us,” Xiumin said as he stuffed his face with a bao,” And I’m Xiumin if you don’t already know.”  Haru nodded and looked at Kris and Kai.  Both of them gulped nervously as they were eyed by the girl.  There was just something intimidating by her. 

“I know who you two are,” she answered,” You’re Kris and Kai.”  The two were surprised. 

“You know us?” Kai stated.  Haru nodded. 

“Because I always hear you talking and Kris taking selfies in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter