007

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ll just lie to them.  They won’t know, right?” Haru asked herself as she mentally panicked.  She tried to walk to the table earlier but she couldn’t.  He totally ruined her life.  Now, she is paranoid of people using her like he did. 

“He’s out of your life,” Haru gasped,” Come on Haru, you can do this.”  Haru tried to get up again but failed to in the end.  She curled in a ball and almost started crying until a voice stopped her. 

“Hi-um-canIsithere?” Lay said in one breath.  Haru looked up at him and tilted her head to the side. 

“Should I trust him?” she mentally asked herself. 

“You need to make new friends at your new school.  No one can bother you because you’re not related to one of the Kingas.  Plus, I can’t stand my sister being lonely at her new school.”

Haru sighed.  “Do it for Jimin,” she thought. 

Haru looked and Lay and patted down on the bench next to her.  They ate in silence.  Lay looked at her ever now and then. 

“Uh,” started Lay as he was looking at Haru. 

“Yes?”

“What do you like to do in your free time?  I mean- you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.  I was just-“Lay smiled when he saw Haru chuckle, her lips slightly smiling. 

“I draw, read, write, study, sometimes play piano,” she answered while taking out her notebook and showed it to him. 

Lay was surprised by its contents.  There were a bunch of drawings of old run-down buildings, fights, and surprisingly…pandas. 

“It’s bad isn’t it,” Haru pouted and slowly put the notebook away. 

“She’s cute when she pouts,” Lay thought. 

“No, you’re really good at drawing.  You know,” stated Lay,” Kris can’t draw.”  Haru’s eyes went wide. 

“Really?”  Lay nodded and Haru started laughing. 

“Really,” he confirmed,” He even drew a chicken with four legs.”  Haru and Lay looked at each other for a moment and started laughing. 

“I’m serious.”  The two went silent again and Haru started starring at the flowers. 

“I’m Lay,” he introduced while looking at Haru.  Haru looked at him with a blank expression. 

“Should I trust him?” Haru thought to herself while slowly reaching out for his hand.  “He looks innocent.  He won’t do anything, right?”  Lay looked at her uneased. 

“Why isn’t she shaking my hand?” he asked himself.  Without thinking, Haru shook Lay’s hand and quickly released.  They were awkward for a couple of minutes until-

“I’m Haru.  It’s nice to meet you Lay.” 

 

-

 

After saying goodbye to Lay and leaving the garden.  She came to the classroom only to find out that her teacher was going to a meeting, Haru left the room to go to the school’s library.  No one dared to go in there except her.  Most kids either went home or stayed out with their friends at this time.  Which was perfect for Haru. 

Haru stepped into the wondrous room and she inhaled the glorious scent of the books.  Writing, reading, learning.  The things Haru loves the most. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter