012

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay ran up the stairs, worried about Haru.  He didn’t know why he cared for the girl every single second of the day.  So many questions about her flowed in his mind every day.  He couldn’t focus on anything except her.  Was it because he loves her? 

“No it can’t be it,” Lay said to himself as he reached the last flight of stairs,” You’re just curious Lay.” 

“You’re in denial,” a voice said in his head.  He ignored the comment and continued running. 

“Make it stop!” Someone yelled from the rooftop.  Lay realized he still had time to save Haru as ran up the stairs determinedly. 

“So is she your classmate, acquaintance, friend, lover?” the Queenka asked, raising her eyebrow this time.  The fangirls in the cafeteria gasped and murmured to each other, wondering who to add to their death wish. 

“Why do you care,” Lay finally spat back.  The girl laughed, making the students murmur to each other more. 

“Oh, I don’t care about this,” stated the Queenka, innocently battering her eyelashes,” I’m pretty sure your fangirls care about you with Haru.”  The fangirls started yelling at each other, thinking of many ways of making Haru miserable at school.  Lay gulped, trying to think of any possible ways to get out of this situation.  Suddenly, and idea popped in his head. 

“Then I would like to tell you who cares about me hanging around with Haru at lunch.  And if those fangirls are planning to do something to her then, shame on them.  They are just acting like kids because they are jealous they aren’t Haru.”  Lay finished and walked out of the door, making everyone stunned. 

Lay shook his head and arrived at the roof.  He opened the door and saw Haru on the railing of the roof, shouting towards the sky.  Before she could jump, Lay ran to the girl and hugged her, bringing her back to the rooftop safely.  The girl closed her eyes and Lay starred at her affectionately. 

“She is truly beautiful,” Lay said to himself amazed.  Haru opened her eyes and the boy smiled.  Tears started forming in Haru’s eyes and Lay began to worry more about the girl.  Without thinking, the boy embraced the girl in a tight hug and felt tears falling onto his shirt.  After a few minutes of crying, Lay heard the girl sniffle and he released the hug, still holding onto Haru by her shoulders.  The girl slowly blinked and fell asleep, falling on top of Lay.  Stunned, the boy combed the girl’s hair and his famous dimple smile appeared on his face. 

“Maybe I am in love with you,” he stated before falling asleep, still holding onto Haru. 

 

-<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter