003

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Eat your lunch and remember to smile’- Seokjin omma

Haru smiled when she opened her lunch box and took out the note.  Lunch was her favorite time of the day.  The warm, calming aura from the flowers greeted her as she set down the container on the bench.  Gardens were always her safe haven.  Their green leaves gave her protection from the outside world, making Haru feel safe.  There was an arrow on the note and Haru flipped it over. 

‘Remember Jiminie pabo’-V

She giggled.  “Note to self,” Haru stated,” throw this away before Jimin finds it or else he’s going to kill V.”  Her laughter stopped once she heard something rustle in the plants on the far corner of the garden.  Haru paused and looked over.  She felt relieved and sighed once she knew who caused the noise in her haven. 

“Not you again,” Haru complained to herself when she saw Lay hiding behind a bush.  “The dude’s terrible at hiding,” she commented as she bit into her sandwich,” I bet he won’t survive one day in the hood.”  Haru smirked and ate more of her food.  Once she was finished eating, Haru put away the container in her backpack and took out a piece of paper and quickly wrote something on it.  As she was leaving the garden, Haru crumpled the piece of paper into a ball and threw it towards Lay.  Haru gave him another glare and left.  So much for her peaceful lunch in the garden. 

 

-

 

Lay opened the note and read it quite embarrassed. 

‘If I were you,’ the note told,’ I would mind your own business.  And by the way, your hiding skills .’ 

He sighed and put the paper in his pocket, for safe keeping of course, and walked out of the garden. 

“Why does she act so distant?” Lay asked himself as he walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter