022

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woah!  Your cooking is wonderful Lay!”  Lay beamed as Haru complimented him. 

“Thank you,” he replied while pinching her cheek. 

“Awe,” J-hope cried,” My baby is growing up!”  Jin rolled his eyes and slapped the latter. 

“Yah!” he yelled,” You’re embarrassing her.” 

“Idiots,” Jungkook murmured.  Lay sheepishly smiled and sat down in his seat.  Haru, who noticed the boy’s nervous aura, grabbed his hand under the table for comfort.  The boy then blushed and Jimin noticed the boy’s sudden redness in his cheeks. 

“So how as training?” Jimin asked before V could yell out random things. 

“It went well,” the boy shrugged, still sore.  Suga raise his eyebrow. 

“Went well?” he stated,” more like went fantastically.  V told us all about you fighting against him and let’s just say, I’m impressed.” 

“Thanks.”  Rap Monster remembered when he was told about the boy’s fighting skills and he smiled. 

“Lay?”

“Yes?”

“If you do well at training tomorrow,” Rap Monster responded,” I might let you go on your first gang fight.”  Everyone’s eyes went wide.  Lay’s mouth was open and Haru shut it with her finger. 

“Thank you sir.”  Lay stood up and bowed, which made Rap Monster laugh. 

“There’s no need kid,” he replied,” We’ll just outnumber the rookie gang tomorrow and scare them.  You can practice on them too.  Consider yourself officially a member of BTS after the fight.  You’ve earned it-“

“Um.  I’d hate to say this but, WHY WOULD YOU BRING HIM INTO THE FIGHT?  HE LITERALLY JUST STARTED TODAY!” Haru yelled making the group shocked again.  “Aren’t you afraid of him getting hurt?”

“I think the real question is are YOU afraid of Lay getting hurt in his first fight?” Jimin questioned, which made Haru sink more into her chair.  “Yes I agree with you about how it is shocking to hear about him fighting after he had one day of training, but, it would be best for him to go since he can learn from experience.  I had the same worries with you when we were kids.  I felt scare when seven year old you were carelessly charging at the teenage gangsters.  But, I knew that you would get stronger from those random fights so I stayed behind.  Lay is going to be doing the same thing that you are going to be doing so it’s going to be alright.  Lay is going to be safe.”  Haru sadly agreed and sat I her chair.  Lay smiled at the girl again. 

“Maybe she does like me,” he hopefully thought.  Before Lay could say anything, his phone rang and everyone stared at him. 

“You can answer the call in the hallway.  We won’t mind it,” Rap Monster told Lay and the boy walked to the other room where BTS couldn’t hear. 

“Hello?”

“Hey Hyung!” Tao said from the other line,” You’re on speaker right now.  Everyone say hi.” 

“Hi Lay!” EXO greeted in the background. 

“Hey guys,” Lay whispered while rolling his eyes. 

“So,” started Suho,” Do you want to join us for a video game match.  Chanyeol has something planned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter