028

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here-“

“I know that you decided to attack my sister and her friend the other day.  Is that true?” BTS broke into VIXX’s base and surrounded the boys. 

“You’re in our territory.  It’s against the rules-“

“And you were in our territory the other day and attacked them,” Suga spat. 

“So?” questioned Ken.  Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes. 

“We’re just confirming if you attacked them or not,” Jin stated casually. 

“But you just said that we attacked them,” Hongbin muttered confusingly.  V nudged Jin. 

“That’s right,” he confirmed,” Suga did state that earlier.” 

“What side are you on V?” J-Hope questioned, making the other hug Jin. 

“Anyways,” Jimin continued,” I heard that my sister made a deal with you when you were attacking her.  Since you are in her debt, we need you to help us.” 

“What if we don’t want to help you?” Hongbin dared to ask. 

“Then we can kill you right now.  Which one do you want to do?” Rap Monster questioned. 

Without any hesitation, N stepped out from the back and bowed to the group of boys in front of them. 

“We are willing to help you,” he stated,” What happened?” 

“Haru’s captured by GOT7,” Jimin explained,” We need your help to get her back.”  VIXX’s eyes widened when they heard GOT7. 

“GOT7?” Ravi breathed.  Suga looked at the group worryingly. 

“Are you okay-“

“That’s why they asked us to join them!” Hyuk blurted. 

“Excuse me-“

“But they said that they only wanted the territory,” Hongbin commented. 

“Um, we don’t know what your-“

“What if they wanted something more than the territory?  You know GOT7, they won’t put up with only one thing,” Leo finally spoke up. 

“What do you mean by only one thing?” Jin questioned. 

“You know how Haru used to date Youngjae?” Ravi stated.  Jimin glared. 

“Yes,” he painfully gritted through his teeth. 

“Well,” Ravi continued,” If they captured Haru then, they are trying to blackmail you with her-“

“Tell us something we don’t know,” Jungkook ordered.

“Youngjae probably wants Haru back.  If you win or lose, they are still going to keep her.  That’s why when GOT7 asked us to join them we declined.  It was a good offer but we knew that they wouldn’t give us the fair share of the territory if they won.  They are swindling every rookie group there is to join them.  That’s why we don’t trust them.” 

“Then why did you enter our territory the other week?” Rap Monster interrogated. 

“We wanted to warn you guys about the plan but Haru and that other boy saw us,” N explained,” We knew that if we told you the plan, then she wouldn’t believe us.  So, we acted like we wanted to take over.  And the rest of the story was probably told by Haru I’m guessing.” 

“So are you in?” V asked.  N smirked. 

“Let’s beat those losers to a pulp.” 

 

-

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter