009

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It was weird,” Haru stated as she took a sip from her water,” one minute the person was there and the next minute they vanished.”  BTS were sitting there listening to her story. 

“Did they leave anything behind?” questioned Suga.  Haru shook her head. 

“It was like they vanished into thin air,” she answered, looking at her cup.  The group sighed and starred at each other, not knowing what to do. 

“Let’s investigate this tomorrow and I think we should all go to bed.  It’s been a long day,” stated Rap Monster.  The others lazily agreed and said goodnight to each other before going to their rooms. 

 

-

 

Haru sat on her bed after she washed up, her hair still moist from her shower.  Her lights were off and she starred out of the window, longing not to go to school.  Outside of her room, sleepiness drifted to each room, lulling each person to sleep.  And soon enough, she drifted to sleep. 

 

“She’s so ugly.” 

“I know right.” 

“We should be thankful for that.  We have less competition for our BTS Oppas.” 

“It would be the end of the world if they like her.” 

“I highly doubt that would happen.” 

Haru had a blank yet cold look on her face.  The girls’ words didn’t affect her anymore which was good.  In fact, they made her feel stronger in a strange way.  It was like she wanted to prove them wrong.  But sadly, she couldn’t.  Haru’s shyness always overcame her and she hardly ever smiled. 

Haru sighed and looked outside through the window.  She could hear the girls laughing at her from across the room. 

“This is my life right?” she questioned herself,” One that doesn’t have a meaning?”  Haru started starring out of the window until-

“What are you looking at?” someone asked behind her.  The girl turned around and saw a boy looking at her curiously. 

“I was just looking out the window.” Haru whispered, noticing the evil glances from the other girls in class.  The boy turned around and frowned at the sudden reaction from their classmates.  He didn’t like the looks they were giving to the poor girl and shooed them away.  Turning back to Haru, the boy smiled.  Putting two fingers at the ends of Haru’s mouth, he raised them so it looked like she smiled too.  

“You look pretty while you smile.  You should smile more,” he stated.  Haru was about to ask him something but unfortunately the bell rang. 

“I’ll talk to you later!” the boy exclaimed before running off to his class.  Haru sat there, touching the corners of where he touched.  She had this weird feeling in her heart and she couldn’t explain to herself why.  For the rest of the lesson, all what Haru could think of was that boy. 

 

-

 

Haru sat in the classroom, looking at her picture.  Memories started pouring in her brain, making her feel more frustrated. 

“Aish, why do you still care about him?” she asked herself.  Haru sighed and put the photo away, not forgetting to look at the clock. 

“Five minutes until lunch,” she thought. 

Once the bell rang, Haru grabbed her bag and rushed out of the door.  Students in the hall looked at her lie she was some type of monster.  Ignoring the people, Haru made it to the garden and sat down on her favorite bench.  Her body was covered in makeup to hide all of the bruises the girls gave her yesterday.  Haru still felt the pain though but hid the pain so she wouldn’t show the girls that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter