004

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stupid school,” Haru muttered as she walked towards the classroom, since no one was there when she arrived.  “How come they didn’t put a trash can in there?”  She almost made it to the classroom when someone grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. 

“Hey there beautiful,” Kai smirked as he played with her hair.  Haru scoffed and turned around and walked away.  Kai frowned and turned her around again.  He wasn’t finished yet. 

“Want to eat with Oppa and his friends?” Kai asked smiling, thinking that she will say yes. 

“No.” 

“Good, I’ll walk you over there and- wait.  Did you just say no?” he questioned shockingly.  Haru smirked and pushed his hand off of her shoulder. 

“I don’t like guys who are arrogant.  You and your friends act arrogant every day.  So, I don’t like you.  Try talking to someone else,” she answered, trying her best not to beat Kai up.  Haru left a very surprised Kai and never looked back.  She hated how guys think they can easily trick a girl and use them to get what they want.  That happened to her, but she will never have that happen to her again. 

Haru entered the classroom and sat down in her seat.  A picture was in her binder and she took it out and looked at it.  It was a boy and a girl, happily holding hands next to a garden.  They’ve dated for 2 months at that time.  Haru thought that he was the one.  He made her smile, helped her get over her fears of talking to people, he made her more comfortable around people, and sang to her all of the time.  He even did aegyo for her when she was feeling down.  Life was great until that one day.  Little did she know, he would go against her so he and his friends could be popular.  He was the main reason why Haru lost her trust in people.  And after her encounter with EXO, she feels like they would act no different than him. 

A tear fell down Haru’s cheek.  She just got over him but she still te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter