019

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How?” Lay questioned and Jimin frowned. 

“Well,” started Jimin,” my sister’s story starts way before he came.  It’s just that he made Haru what she is today.”  Lay nodded and Jimin sighed. 

“We were rejected by our parents when we were little,” he continued,” They wanted us to die.  So, they left us stranded in this part of town so we could potentially kill ourselves or get killed.  Luckily, we met BTS and we were the last members to join.  Haru opened up to them a lot and she is actually very hyper and happy but only to us.  We became the most feared gang in this area after all of our hard work. 

Ever since Haru learned the truth about our parents, my sister preferred to do things by herself.  Which can explain why she rather do things on her own when it can to school.  She lost her trust in some people and when she came to the high school BTS and I are attending, she didn’t want anyone to know that we were related.  I guess that she overheard some girls saying that if there was someone that was related to us, then they will befriend them immediately so they can grow closer to us, since we were the Kingas of our school.  Haru took the related thing seriously and didn’t even acknowledge our existence at school.  Our Fangirls noticed it and started bullying her.  I wanted to stop them but I couldn’t because I knew that if it did, Haru would have gotten mad at me.  So, I helplessly watched from the sidelines.  This happened for a few weeks until a boy transferred to our school.  He was thoughtful and caring for my sister.  He made sure that nothing would happen to her.  A month later, he asked my sister out and said yes.  They told us about them together and I was happy for her.  This boy promised not to tell anyone our secret and he agreed.  She began trusting and eventually opening up people.  Everything was alright until went against our wishes. 

My sister had never felt so betrayed in her whole life.  Just by stating the truth, he and his group of friends became more popular with some of the Fangirls.  Haru was constantly attacked by Fangirls who wanted to be friends with her.  She created new walls and left the school when she couldn’t take it anymore.  A few days after Haru transferred to your school, the boy and his group of friends strangely left as well. 

We tried to gain information about them but failed miserably.  All what we could find out was that they had formed their own gang.”  Jimin looked at Lay and smiled. 

“I can tell that you like her,” he stated and Lay gulped.  

“How did you-“

“Like I said earlier, my sister wouldn’t have saved you if you weren’t special to her,” Jimin explained,” Plus, I can tell by the way you were looking at her before.  You’re a good kid Lay, and I know that you will treat Haru well.  You already gained some of my trust already.”  Lay looked at Jimin confusingly.” 

“How?” 

“I can sense that you won’t use my sister for your own personal benefit,” replied Jimin staring at the picture,” and I will take this off of you.”  Jimin snatched the photo from Lay. 

“I know that you want to see Haru smile but,” Jimin looked at the picture and sighed,” It’s time for her to forget about the past.  Make a new memory with her.  That’s my order for you.  I want you to make her forget about the past and not to let anything happen to her.  She’s the only member of my biological family that I had left.”  Lay nodded and the two remained silent until Lay spoke.  <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter