024

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Suga asked Haru as the gang walked to the battle ground, dressed all in black, including Lay.  BTS and Lay were worried at the girl as she stumbled her way there. 

“I’m fine,” she assured them.  Lay looked uneased at her.  During school, Haru was wobbling down the halls, which made her receive weird glances from her past bullies.  Haru, who noticed the looks, chuckled nervously.  Ever since the shadow kept visiting her for the past two days, the poor girl didn’t get enough sleep.  If her brother and BTS knew that she was tired, Jimin for sure would have left her at home with someone.  Haru knew that she shouldn’t leave this fight, she need to protect Lay if a member attacked him. 

Suga sighed.  ”Okay, just stop if you don’t feel like fighting.  We have a two person advantage.”  Haru nodded and glared once they saw the rival gang. 

“Look the elderly are here,” one boy snorted, making the other boys laugh.  Haru scoffed and rolled her eyes. 

“And shouldn’t you youngsters be right now,” Haru spat back.  The boys stopped laughing and stared at Haru in awe. 

“You must be the gangster girl everyone has been talking about,” one boy gasped.  A boy stepped in front of the girl and smiled. 

“If we win this fight,” he started,” will you fight along our side?”  Haru chuckled and slapped the boy across the face. 

“No dimwit,” she retorted,” Why would I want to leave my brother?”  The girl rolled her eyes and walked back to Jimin’s side. 

“So,” Jimin glared at the boys,” there are three things that we hate which creates more motivation for us to fight harder.  One.” 

“Cocky arrogant rivals,” Jin rolled his eyes. 

“Two.” 

“Flirty boys,” J-Hope stated as he made kissy faces to Suga, which made the other want to hurl. 

“Three,” Jimin cringed at the older boy’s failed kissy face. 

“People who flirt on our lovely little sister,” V spat.  Lay walked closer to Haru and grabbed on her arm. 

“What are they doing?” he whispered to her.  Haru looked over and smiled. 

“Just intimidating them for fun,” she responded,” trust me, they are actually really nice to the people that want to take over.  But, usually we psych them out by beating them up in the end.”  Lay nodded and looked at Rap Monster as the leader walked up to the front. 

“You are the definition of everything we hate,” he glared,” Now it’s time we make you suffer.”  The group cowered in fear and the fearless leader stepped in front of Rap Monster. 

“Then fight us,” he declared. 

“Okay then,” Rap Monster chuckled at the younger’s foolish decision,” Jungkook, if you can do the honors.”  The older boy motioned to the maknae of the group. 

“With pleasure,” he evilly grinned. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter