027

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So when are we going to save her?” Suga asked.  Jin shrugged and stared at the plan again. 

“Whenever we feel ready to fight them.  It can’t be that bad.  I don’t know why JB mentioned creating an army.  I mean, that’s pretty stupid if you tell me,” he replied.  Lay and the other BTS members agreed with what Jin proposed except for one person.  Rap Monster stood in the back of the room, terrified.  He didn’t know how to tell the members the news but, he had to tell them. 

“What do you think?” Jin asked the leader.  Rap Monster gulped and walked up to the table. 

“Throw that plan away,” he ordered,” We have other things to worry about.”  Jimin shot the leader a death glare and clenched his fists. 

“Is Haru not that important to you,” he gritted through his teeth.  The boy couldn’t hold back his anger anymore and tackled the leader to the floor. 

“MY SISTER IS WITH THAT TROUBLEMAKER YOU DIMWIT!” he screeched,” THAT’S THE LAST OF MY FAMILY.  WITHOUT HARU I WOULDN’T BE ALIVE!”  Suga held onto Jimin and got the surprisingly light boy off of Rap Monster. 

“Dude never say that Haru is unimportant unless you want to die,” the older scolded.  Rap Monster caught his breath and sat down at the table. 

“As I was saying,” Rap Monster continued and glanced at Suga trying to calm down Jimin,” We just got territory challenge from a new rookie group named Seventeen on the same day we have to fight GOT7.  Remember how I was talking about the number of rookie groups fighting us?  I think JB has something to do with this.  I mean, it doesn’t make sense how these groups are challenging us all of a sudden.”  Lay stared at the old plan concerned. 

“Then why don’t we back away from the challenge?” he asked.  All of the members shifted uncomfortably. 

“Because if we don’t,” Jin mumbled,” Our ego and pride in the gang world will go away.  Other rookie gangs would come after us and we would have to fight them until we get our ego back.”  Lay stared at the eldest confused. 

“That still doesn’t make sense,” he responded.  Jungkook grunted in annoyance. 

“We back out, we’re cowards.  We fight, we’re scary people alright,” he spat. 

“Anyways, there are thirteen members in this group-“ 

“Why are they called seventeen if there are thirteen of them?” V asked. 

“Four of the members are in America trying to deal with some problems there,” Rap Monster answered. 

“Then what are those four members doing?” J Hope continued. 

“Um, I don’t know-“

“And why are they called seventeen again?” 

“I DON’T KNOW I LEARNED THIS FROM ZICO OKAY!” Rap Monster shouted when he couldn’t handle the questions anymore.  The members were quiet and the leader cleared his voice. 

“Anyways,” he continued,” I have an idea to do both things at once but the problem is that we don’t have enough people.  I know that Block B, Infinite, and BAP-“

“Daddy!” V giggled.  Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

“Idiot,” he muttered. 

“Yes, Daddy,” Rap Monster sighed,” But still, we don’t have enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter