010

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You should have seen her face.  It was the best reaction ever!” Haru laughed with BTS as she shared her story.  J-Hope wiped away his imaginary tears and hugged Jungkook, who was laughing on the floor. 

“I’m really proud of you Haru,” admitted Jimin. 

“Thank you Oppa,” Haru beamed. 

“Aigoo,” Jin squirmed,” This girl is too cute.”  V got up and pinched Haru’s cheek. 

“Hands off my sister,” Jimin glared.  Haru chuckled and said goodnight to them before going to bed. 

“I did it,” she said to herself in disbelief while starring at her bedroom’s ceiling,” I really did it.”  And soon enough, Haru fell asleep. 

 

“You should go kill yourself,” one of the girls stated before walking away, laughing with her friends.  Haru sat there crying in her hands.  She felt cold from having water poured on her.  Ice cubes laid on the floor from the past event, slowly melting in the winter air.  Haru looked up when she couldn’t hear her bully anymore.  She hid the fact of her being bullied from her brother so he wouldn’t expose their secret. 

“Are you okay?” asked someone.  Haru turned around and saw the same boy from this morning and shook her head.  She flinched when he tried to touch her cheek. 

“Sorry I didn’t mean to,” he quickly apologized.  Haru nodded and curled up in a ball.  She felt something warm cover her and Haru looked up at the boy. 

“Keep my blazer for today, I don’t want you to get a cold,” the boy replied.  Haru shook her head again and tried to take it off but the boy refused and stopped her. 

“I’ll be ok without it,” he assured.  The girl settled down and wiped the tears away from her eyes.  The boys felt pity for the girl and gave her a warm and comforting embrace which she soon cried in. 

“Nothing’s going to happen to you,” he stated,” I’m here.”  Haru let go and the boy wiped the tears out of her eyes. 

“Thank you,” she barely whispered.  The boy smiled and nodded, happy to see Haru feeling better.  The bell rang for the end of the day and students piled out of the school, leaving the two of them alone. 

“You should fight back,” the boy suggested but the latter shook her head in disapproval. 

“It would create more trouble,” Haru whispered. 

“Still,” he continued,” staying there and letting them beat you up will not make them stop.”  He heard a hum from the girl and smiled. 

“Hey,” he said while lifting her chin up so Haru could look at him.  Haru felt her heart go crazy.  “I’ll be here whenever you get hurt okay?”  The girl nodded and played with her hands. 

“Who are you?” she asked.  The boy smiled and ruffled her wet hair. 

“I’m one of the new transfer students from that high school that burnt down,” he answered while combing her hair. 

“Oh,” she answered.  “What’s your name?” she asked, still curious.  The boy chuckled and stood up. 

“I’ll tell you my name on the same day you fight back.  Remember, people in this world still love you.  You just have to find who they are,” he responded.  Haru titled her head confused. 

“What does he mean?” she asked herself as he smiled at her again. 

“I’m going now.  Remember what I just said for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter