026

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa!” an excited Haru tapped on Youngjae’s shoulder.  Youngjae smiled and gave her a huge hug, making the other squeal.  Once they released, Haru pulled out a tub of chocolate chip cookies, his favorite.  The sweet aroma was coming out. 

“Let’s go eat these with oppa’s friends,” he suggested.  Haru nodded and the latter smiled.  Youngjae held onto Haru’s hand and brought her to where his friends were.  Youngjae noticed a tiny secret wave from BTS and gulped. 

“Hey Haru,” Jackson greeted as he playfully slapped Bambam.  Youngjae snapped out of his thought and looked at Haru. 

“Hi Jackson Oppa,” she greeted back,” You guys can have some.  I baked these for Youngjae but I’m sure he is willing to share right Youngie?” 

Youngjae slowly looked at Haru and weakly smiled. 

“Of course,” he finally breathed out.  Before Haru could ask him what was wrong, Yugyeom grabbed Haru’s hand and seated her right next to him. 

“Hyung, why do you always take my favorite Noona away from me?” the Maknae asked.  Bambam rolled his eyes and sat right next to Haru’s other side. 

“Yah!” he spat,” She’s my Noona too.”  JR and JB rolled their eyes and continued talking while Markson were fighting about something.  Youngjae sighed and took a bite out of the cookie.  As always, the cookie tasted wonderful but he was sad that he would no longer receive such a delicious treat after today.  JB sent him a glance telling him that this was the time.  Youngjae sighed and was depressed to see Haru’s smiling face smiling for the last time.  The smile he work so hard to achieve was going to go away after today. 

“These cookies taste really good Haru,” Youngjae spoke louder than usual.  Haru gave him a weird glance. 

“Thanks,” she slowly replied, not knowing what was going to happen next. 

“You know, this tastes good for a person who is BTS’ sister,” Youngjae finally breathed out.  Yes he knew that the way he told the truth was lame but, he didn’t want to do the job harsher.  Youngjae felt someone stabbing his heart as he saw Haru’s mortified look on her face. 

All of the fangirls stopped talking once they heard the comment.  The girl that bullied Haru frequently walked up to the girl and gave her a fake smile. 

“Haru you should have told us this, then we could have been friends,” she stated as she innocently bashed her eyelids at the girl.  Haru scoffed and stood up. 

“Thanks,” Haru hissed at Youngjae.  The girl grabbed her stuff and started walking towards the door.  Haru stopped before exiting and stared at the table where BTS were.  They were shooting death glares to GOT7. 

“If you only used me to gain popularity Choi Youngjae,” she muttered to the silent cafeteria,” then that’s shallow even for you.  I hope you’re happy.”  And just like that, Haru’s signature cold ice princess glare was created. 

 

The next few weeks for her were terrifying. 

“Haru!  Please give these homemade chocolates to Jimin, please.” 

“Come to our party next week Haru.  Bring BTS too!” 

“BE MY FRIEND HARU!  WE CAN BE WITH BTS EVERYDAY!”  Haru winced at the last girl’s comment before entering the classroom.  The girl rolled her eyes once she saw the same thing on her desk.  Confessions, chocolates, and of course, love letters, were all in one big pile.  As usual, the girl brought the trash bin over to her desk and dumped everything away.  Once all of the horrifying things were disposed, the girl dejectedly sat down on her chair and sighed.  Yes she was still denying the horrible thing Youngjae did to her but she still wanted to show him that she was not that weak girl anymore.  Every single time she saw him in the hallway, she walked past him like they never happened or existed.  Yes it panged he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter