001

Innocent School Girl by Day, Feared Gangster by Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning

There is some cussing and a little violence thoughout the story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A girl was wearing all black, her ponytail was covered by a beanie.  A pair of black shades and mask made her face look invisible.  A glove up to her knuckles was on her right hand and she was ready to fight anyone that came down her way.  Some people fought in gangs but she worked alone.  This girl didn’t want to be controlled by other people and wanted to stay secluded.  The girl walked down the dark, narrow, run-down, alley, patrolling her claimed area until she heard someone. 

“Damn girl,” he said, “Want to have fun with Oppa?”  The girl cringed when she heard that and walked towards him and his friends. 

“That’s right, come to me,” he smirked while acting like he was pulling her towards him as she walked closer.  The girl smirked and grabbed him in a choke hold once she got up to him.  He was gasping for air, struggling to get out of her grasp.  The girl looked at his idiotic friends, some shocked and the others cowering in fear. 

“Want to rethink that lover boy?” She questioned and cracked her knuckles on her available hand.  He shook his head no and the girl simply dropped him on the ground.  The boy was regaining his breath until she kicked in in the stomach. 

“Next time,” The girl said with an irritated voice,” think before you act because who knows,” she kicked him harder and crouched down next to him,” the person who you might me picking on my be stronger than you.”  The girl kicked him again, but this time, where the sun doesn’t shine, and walked away from them.  She could hear his friends struggling to help him up. 

“Get out of my territory!” The girl yelled,” I don’t want to see your dirty faces ever again!”  She chuckled when I heard feet running in the distance. 

“Good job Haru,” The girl complimented herself,” now let’s get home.” 

 

-

 

“Oppa I’m home!” Haru called out, dumping herself on the old couch while looked at my phone.  Of course, she got a message from her older brother. 

‘Oppa is going to hang out with his friends.  Go to bed early so you won’t be late for school.  Love you!’  Haru rolled her eyes and texted back

‘I know.  Don’t get drunk because then I will be late.  Also don’t stay out too late.  Love you too!’  She closed her pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter