confuse

Let's break up

 

 

Hyomin pushed her away when she saw who is she.”why you are here??.. this place didn’t welcome you.. pplease leave...”

“hyomin~ah.. are you still angry?”

“Why we can back together? why?  Why do you do this to me??? why?? Answer me!!! answer my question park jiyeon!” hyomin shouted and released her body from jiyeon

Jiyeon sighed and looked at hyomin who was completely drunk, “ we are over.. why can’t you move on?”

“move on?” hyomin laughed bitter, “move on, huh?.. ha...ha... you are right.. i should move on” she held her head who started to get dizzy.

Hyomin started to unstable  with her step.

Jiyeon sighed and walked to hyomin. she hugged her and tried to help her walk to her room. but... hyomin was out of control. She cupped jiyeon face and started to kiss her. “i miss you..” whispered hyomin before put her lips again on jiyeon’s.

At the other side, jiyeon felt so weak in hyomin kiss. She had to admit that she miss hyomin so much. Her scent.. her lips.. her body... it drove her crazy.

She replied the kiss and the kiss was getting more and more hot. jiyeon moved her hand on hyomin waist and pulled hyomin body more closed to her. the kiss turned more passionate. Hyomin pushed jiyeon a second to breathe and they would kiss again like a shoe with its lace. They can’t be separate.

Hyomin started to get more wild. Her hands started to cup jiyeon s and massage them.

Jiyeon couldn’t help but moaned, “hy..omin~ahhh.... ahh...emm..”

“i miss you.. i miss you..” hyomin started to attack jiyeon lips again. she won’t let their lips to detached even just a second. She won’t let her.

Jiyeon brought hyomin to her room without even breaking the kiss.  “ you are so hot” jiyeon whispered and attacked hyomin’s neck.

“A..hh..ahhh....mm...m..” hyomin moaned. Her breath was heavy every time jiyeon touched her. “ple...ase...please... don’t... leave..me...” said hyomin and made jiyeon stopped.

She looked at hyomin.

No

They looked at each other with a heavy breath

Jiyeon leaned her face and kissed hyomin again without answering her question. Hyomin didn’t ask more. She closed her eyes and slept soundly in jiyeon embrace.

Jiyeon knew that it’s an alcohol effect, she just let her be. “mianhe..mianhe..hyomin~ah.. i love you.. i really do.. but... i love somebody else too..”

 

--

 

Hyomin..

She just woke up and her head was pain. She felt so dizzy. She looked around and hoped that’s not a dream.

But.. a disappointed feeling was filling her heart again.

No one..

She was alone

She smilled bitter.

It was a best dream ever..  but... it’s going to be heart breaking dream..

She laughed bitter and looked around her bed. “i miss you.. even in my dream... you are still there...”

hyomin grabbed some energy to wake up and headed to find some water.

“oh! You are wake up” a voice that turned hyomin face up.

“eunjung?”

Eunjung smiled and gave her water to hyomin, “good morning~ here.. drink water first”

Hyomin took the water and drank it without asking more.

“you drank a lot yesterday”

Hyomin smiled hardly, “mianhe.. i just want to try the wine that sunny gave to me, i don’t know that it will be turned like that” she lied

Eunjung believed it, “it’s okay.. but... next time.. it’s better don’t drink a lot! I can’t imagine what will happen if i didn’t come to meet you”

Hyomin smiled and nodded, “gomawo~” then the silent was filled around them

“hyomin/eunjung” They called at the same time

“you first” said eunjung

Hyomin smiled, “ don’t you need to go home?”

Eunjung smiled fade away, “Yah! do you chase me away?”

Hyomin nodded, “mianhe.. but.. you and jiyeon were in relationship..  it’s better to..”

Eunjung cut hyomin words, “park hyomin.. i don’t understand what make you think that way. But!  I won’t leave your house until you eat my cook.”

Hyomin looked at the food on the table, “did you cook this?”

Eunjung nodded, “ i’m hurt, you know! How could you chase me away when i took care of you yesterday”

Hyomin bit her bottom lip, she felt guilty. “ i just don’t want to trouble you”

“you are not, okay?” eunjung answered her with a bit mad

“are you mad at me?” asked hyomin with her

“ne!” eunjung gave the rice to hyomin and one for her.

Hyomin was silent and ate the food without dare to look at eunjung.

Eunjung found it cute when hyomin acted that way, she took a meat and put it on hyomin’s bowl “eat more.. you are too thin these days.. eat more”

Hyomin smiled, “i know you won’t get mad at me!” she grinned playfully

“who said?”

“me! hahahaha!!” hyomin laughed happy

Eunjung pouted. She always can’t be angry to this girl. “okay! you win!”

Hyomin smiled and ate again, “ don’t you have a shooting today?”

Eunjung smiled and nodded, “ could you send me to the location?”

“ i can’t drive”  hyomin pouted

“hahaha..  just kidding” eunjung ate the last scoop. “ i’m done.. since you don’t want me to be here, i have to go”

Hyomin got up and hugged eunjung from back, “don’t get mad, eonnie~” she added a bit aegyo that could melt eunjung heart in a second.

Eunjung froze and blushed for sudden contact. “o..oh..”

Hyomin released the hug but eunjung didn’t let her, “hyomin~ah.. i... about last night..”

Last night? Hyomin frowned, “last night?”

Eunjung nodded, “i know you didn’t remember but..”

“remember what?” hyomin asked back don’t tell me..

Eunjung blushed, “we..last night.. we...”

“we what???” hyomin started to get impatient

“we ..kiss..”

“.................................................................................... WHAT???????!!!” hyomin shouted

Eunjung nodded and smiled shyly. She didn’t know why she felt this way. But.. it’s a new feeling and she felt excited.

Hyomin bit her bottom lips, “mianhe eunjung ah.. yesterday.. it.. it was a mistake.. i was drunk.. and i didn’t know what am i doing.. mianhe..”

Eunjung smiled bitter, “it’s okay..  it’s... it’s just a friend kiss.. “ what is this feeling.. why did i feel hurt?

Hyomin sighed  so.. the dream was true?? But... it’s not jiyeon.. but.. eunjung??  hyomin closed her eyes and felt heavy. “are you okay? ehm.. let’s keep it secret eonnie..  our secret” said hyomin

Eunjung nodded, “if you said so..”

“........”

“i think i have to go now..” said eunjung

Hyomin nodded, “let me send you..”

“no.. no need.. annyeong..” eunjung walked away.

Hyomin hit her head when she closed the door. “PABO!!  How could i... how could i kiss eunjung?” hyomin closed her face with her palms. “otthoke.. it’s going to be awkward”

Hyomin bit her lips “ otthoke.. what actually happen yesterday?” she messed her hair.

 

Kring!! Kring!!

 

Hyomin looked at her phone and answered it, “oh.. sunhwa, wae?”

“yah! It’s that how you answer your friend call? Ccciihhh..”

Hyomin didn’t have mood to laugh, “ only to you i did that”

“yah! Park hyomin!”

“ne.. ne.. mianhe~ what’s wrong sunhwa ssiii?” asked hyomin with a bit aegyo even though she wasn’t in mood for that.

“ have you read the news?? Is that true???”

Hyomin frowned, “what? What news?”

“today news! Pabo!”

Hyomin was confuse. What news again this time? Is that a good news or bad news? "what news???"

"the dating news between you and............