revenge

Let's break up

 " hyomin? "

Hyomin lift her head up and looked at the girl in front of her. " jessica?"

Jessica gasped, " what's wrong with you?" She took care of hyomin cheeks, " are you crying?"

Hyomin shook, " aniya.. i'm okay.."

"You are not okay! Tell me, who the one make you cry?" Jessica asked her straight "don't tell me it's jiyeon again"

"Aniya.. jinjja..." hyomin tried to calm down jessica who looked so upset.

"Then tell me what's wrong?" Jessica asked again

Hyomin bit her lips. She didn't know she should tell jessica or not.  "I..."

"HYOMIN!!" 

Thanks god! Relief hyomin at the same time. 

"Sica..." taeyeon stopped "emm...hai..." she greeted awkwardly

But jessica didn't reply and looked back at hyomin, "is she?"

Hyomin shook her head and held jessica right hand, " jess.. it's not her... i know you worry about me.. but... i need time.. i promise will tell you after i really clear my mind." hyomin tried her best to calm jessica down. With the last smile, finally jessica accepted. She looked back to taeyeon and back to hyomin.

She didn't know what should she acted in front of her ex member. But.. when she saw her face, she will remember how she betrayed her and kicked her out from the group. Her blood started to boil again. " hyomin.. " 

Hyomin understood what she called for. She smiled, " taeyeon.. please tell the other that i will sleep over at jessica place.."

 

Taeyeon felt a pain. She wanted to stop them but.. she knew she didn't have any right specially it was jessica. 

Jessica could felt the pain in Taeyeon face. She smirked and her evil side was happy to see how broke taeyeon now. She knew that Taeyeon has a feeling for hyomin long time ago.. and she kind wanted to use this advantage to have a revenge. Hyomin is really a best choice.

Jessica held hyomin hand and asked her to go with her.

Hyomin looked at taeyeon, " mianhe.." and walked away with jessica.

For some reason Taeyeon became a real loser. She couldn't do anything. It's all because of her fault. The biggest sin that she had done, and now she got the consequence.

 

Jessica didn't let hyomin hand go and hyomin just let her, "are you okay?" Asked hyomin now. She knew jessica became cold after taeyeon came.

"What do you think?"

Hyomin sighed, " actually.. she is not.. that bad..."

"She kicked me out, hyo" cut jessica in the middle. "My anger is boiling when i saw her face"

Hyomin looked at jessica and cupped her face, " come on jess.. you are not like this.." 

Jessica took a breath, " mian.. i.. i just..."

Hyomin smiled, "need a hug?"

Jessica looked at her before nodded. " i should be the one who comfort you.. but.. you are comforting me instead."

Hyomin patted her back, " aniya.. it's okay..."

They continued walking until  they reach jessica hotel.

"Do you mind if we share a bed?" Asked jessica after locked her room.

Hyomin shook, "it's okay.. " 

"Do you want to take a bath?"

Hyomin nodded, " but.. i didn't bring anything.." she pouted

Jessica grinned, " use mine!" 

Hyomin blushed, " okay.."

 

Hyomin went in the bathroom and started to take a bath

 

At the other side jessica was sitting on the dining room. " should i use her?" She asked herself. Her mind started to grew dark every time she remmember the betrayed. She took out her wine and some hallucination drug.  "mian hyomin~ah.. having you will break their heart.."  she mixed them and took 2 glass. 

 

After 15 minutes finally hyomin came out with her wet hair.

Jessica gasped she really look so attractive

"Do you want to take a bath too?"

Jessica shook, " i have already. Don't you need to dry your hair?"

"Ah.. yeah.. "  she walked back to the toilet and started to dry her hair.  Jessica was stood behind her and looked at hyomin back.

" you just looked like you wanted to eat me" teased hyomin and made jessica blushed.

"Mian.." 

Hyomin laughed, " i'm done! " 

Jessica smiled, " wanted to company me drinking?" 

Hyomin bit her lips, " i..."

"You need to relax yourself.. wine is the best choice" 

Hyomin sighed, "you are right.." 

Jessica smiled and they walked to the dining table. " you will like this.. it costs $1000"

"What? And you buy it?"

"Of course not.. i got it as free" smiled jessica and started to pour it to a glass and gave it to hyomin. "Try it"

Hyomin nodded and took a shot, her eyes went wide, "emm... it taste so good"

" i know you will love it"  she poured again in hyomin glass " this wine is taste different in the next shot, try it" 

Hyomin nodded and drank it without thinking too much. "Wao.. i..feel.....so..." she started to get drunk.

Jessica smiled look at her, " so light?" 

Hyomin nodded slowly.

Jessica gave another glass, " it will free you from the pain"

Hyomin took it again. " i... really ho..pe.... i co..uld free.... fro..m the pa..in.."  

" maybe i can help you" said jessica " no.. we can help each other.."

Hyomin looked at jessica, "re..ally? H..ow?"

Jessica stood up and sat next to hyomin, "mian.." she hugged hyomin and started to kiss her.

Hyomin was drunk so she played with the game without even realize what she was doing.  The kiss started to get hot when jessica inserted her tongue in hyomin mouth with gain a sweet moan from hyomin.  hyomin pushed her a while for taking a breath. She looked at jessica, "jiyeon..." 

Jessica smiled, her plan is working.

Hyomin pulled jessica and gave a harsh kiss which surprising jessica.

"Hy..hyo..min..." jessica never knew hyomin will change like this.

Now hyomin is the one who lead the game. 

She started to run her finger threw jessica and squeeze them.

"Aaa..ahhj... " jessica moaned in the kiss. Her lips felt so swollen. " le..let's.. sto..op.." she tried to stop hyomin but it's too late. 

Hyomin completely looked jessica  as jiyeon.  "i will never let you go again... "

Jessica was shocked when hyomin started to such her neck and left so many mark in there.  "H..hyo...hyomin...aaaahhh.... mmm...."

Hyomin kept squeeze her and harshly riped her white T-shirt.

"Hyo!" 

But hyomin didn't care, she started to kiss her and put a mark in her skin. Jessica was completely shook but..  she started to enjoy it. A moan kept coming out from her lips , "aaahhh....mmm....aaa..aahhh..." 

Sadly, when jessica started to enjoy the making out moment, hyomin suddenly stopped. 

Jessica looked down and found hyomin is sleeping in her chest. 

"How could you sleep when we are making out?" Jessica smiled. She hugged hyomin and tried to guide her to the bedroom. Jessica kissed hyomin lips again, "mianhe..." 

She started to remove one by one of hyomin clothes and left her . Completely . Jessica stared at her body for a couple minute. " control your hormone jess!!" She tried to warn herself and cover hyomin body with a blanket.

Jessica also remove her clothes and threw it around the bed side. She was also . She felt a cold against her skin and made her jumped in the bed and covered it with a blanket. Suddenly hyomin turned around and hugged jessica in her arm. Her breezing skin suddenly became so hot. Their skin is touching each other. Jessica blushed a lot, it's not her first time making out but... hyomin made her remember the warmness. The warmness that has betrayed her. She hugged hyomin back, " mianhe.. for using you..."