please get well soon~

Let's break up

 

 

 

i'm almost crying when i know, how sick jiyeon was when T-ara was having concert in guang zhou. 

jiyeon eonnie was so stubborn. she didn't care about her healty when it came to fans.

it wasn't make me happy but.. it's make me worried to death..

please.. don't do that again 

T.T

 

 

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/682b06c1gw1ez7qzlcq6xg209k0br4qs.gif

 

 

 

 

 

Wake up! wake up! wake up!

The alarm kept ringing and made two girl forcing their eyes to open. Their eyes met for a couple second before greeted each with a morning smile.

“good morning~ Jes/Hyo” said both of them at the same time

Again~ the smile was drawing in that morning. “have a nice sleep?” asked jessica

Hyomin nodded, “thank you”

“pay me~ nothing free in here” she teased

Hyomin pouted, “arasso~ i’m making the breakfast then..” she got up

“wake me up when the food is ready..”

Hyomin pouted again, “yah!!!  ileonaaa ice princesss~” hyomin shook her body but it’s useless. The ice princess just turned to sleeping beauty.

Hyomin sighed and walked out from the bedroom. She walked to the kitchen and started to look around. “what should i make for the breakfast?”

She took a look at the refrigerator, “american breakfast sounds good” she smiled and took the ingredient out.

 

Hyomin only need 30 minutes to finish all things. She walked to the bedroom and woke jessica up, “jessiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UPPPPP!!!!!” she shouted

Jessica opened her eyes, “ oh my... don’t shout”

Hyomin laughed, “let’s eat!! I’m hungry!!”

Jessica nodded and followed hyomin to the dining room.

“you cook this?” asked jessica after looking the breakfast

“emmm.. yeah? You like it?”

Jessica noddded, “ perfect! It’s my favorite”

“jinjja? Wao~”

“thank you~” jessica was prepared to try the first bite and.... “em.. delicious~”

Hyomin smiled, “i’m grad you like it”

Just liked that~ , they ate with the simple conversation around them. It’s a warm conversation between two girls.

“hyo. ..Are you going to go back?”

Hyomin knew what jessica meant. She nodded as an answer “ i must”

Jessica sighed and smiled, “okay... let me send you then..”

“you don’t need too.. i can..”

Jessica cut hyomin words, “ actually i also need to go back to hongkong.. so it’s one way”

Hyomin nodded, “thank you again~”

 

--

At the other side, jiyeon was so worry about hyomin.  she hasn’t sleep since yesterday.  “where are you park hyomin..” she said while driving her car. She stopped and looked at every single place that hyomin could visit. But still she couldn’t find her. it made her more worry.

 

She stopped and parked her car. Her eyes started to get tired for working all days, but her eyes had to open again when she heard a call from

 

Baby jungie

 

Jiyeon sighed and answered the call.

“where are you, ji?”

Jiyeon tried her best to gather her energy, “oh.. i’m at omma house.. wae?” she lied. She couldn’t tell her girlfriend that she was finding her ex, right?

“we have a flight today and qri eonnie asked us to gather in dorm”

Jiyeon looked at clock, “where are you? Do you need me to pick you?”

“yeah.. could you pick me, ji?”

“arasso.. i’m heading to your place now.. let’s meet 15 minutes later..”

“thank you~~ love you~”

“love you too~”

She ended the call and looked at her phone again. she pressed number 1 and hyomin number was showed. She sighed and dialed the number.  Unfortunately, hyomin didn’t answer her call.

Jiyeon bit her lips and started her car again to eunjung apartment.  She didn’t need long time to arrive at eunjung house.

“hai~” greeted eunjung with a sweet smile

Jiyeon greeted back. “hai~”

“are you okay? you seems tired.. don’t tell me you didn’t sleep yesterday” said eunjung a bit worried

“ani.. i’m okay... i just less sleeping..” she smiled and drove her car to the dorm.

They didn’t talk much at the car. Just warm silent feel around them. They only need 25 minutes to arrive at the dorm and... surprisely... they didn’t suspect they will see hyomin and..

“jessica?” said eunjung who also surprise.

Jiyeon was boiled in anger.

They got out from the car and approaching the girls.

Hyomin stopped talking with jessica and looked at the couple who walking to them.

Jessica put a smile and greeted them, “hai eunjung , jiyeon.. how are you?”

Jiyeon gave a death gaze while eunjung was smiling awkward, “ i’m fine... and..” she looked at hyomin

“ oh..” jessica smiled at hyomin and held hyomin hand, “she slept over at my house so i drove her”

Hyomin, eunjung and jiyeon were shocked

Hyomin looked unbelievable to jessica but jessica just winked her and mouth ‘it’s okay’

Hyomin smiled warmly, she knew that jessica just tried to help from the couple in front them. “thank you jess..  when is your flight?” hyomin asked back.

“ i’m sorry.. it’s near the time~” she sighed and gave hyomin a warm hug in front of eunjung and jiyeon, “call me, okay?”

Hyomin hugged back, “i will call.. and you must text me when you arrived”

Jessica smiled, “arasso..” she released the hug and looked at eunjung and jiyeon who was..

“em.. i have to go now... annyeong” jessica bowed to the and got in the car. She drove her car with a smile.

 

“mind to tell me what your relationship now with that jung?” asked jiyeon who was completely burning after looking the scene.

“just friend.. “ hyomin answered before walking inside

“really hyomin?” asked eunjung this time

Hyomin smiled to eunjung, “ we are not for now... but.. i can’t make sure for  the future”

“hope you could be happy” said jiyeon and grabbed eunjung hand  before pulling her away from hyomin.

Hyomin stood silent at her place and watched eunjung with jiyeon who started to get lost from her sight. “ i also hope soo..”

 

--

 

“jiyeon~ah.. you didn’t look good...” said eunjung who was worried

“i’m okay..” she denied again

Eunjung sighed and held her forehead, “you are sick!”

Jiyeon just stayed silent.

Hyomin who was heard their conversation also felt worry.

“are you worry?”

Hyomin turned to Qri who was sitting beside her.

“i will take the silent as yes”

Hyomin bit her lips, “she has eunjung who can take care of her.. i didn’t need to be worry”

Qri shook her head, “ your face tells me that you are so worry about her.. now.. can you tell me where are you going yesterday?”

“i took bus and went to unknown village..”

Qri frowned, “alone?”

Hyomin smiled, “  with my camera actually..  and.. i met jessica”

“jessica jung?”

Hyomin nodded “  i stayed a night at her place”

Qri sighed, “why you didn’t tell us?”

“i just want to be alone”

Qri understood hyomin feeling, “ i’m not at jiyeon side and i don’t want to be at her side too but..  i don’t want to lie to you too”

Hyomin frowned, “what do you mean?”

“i’m predicted.. she was sick because she was searching you yesterday..”

Hyomin smiled bitter, “it’s impossible eonnie... she didn’t have any reason for doing that..”

Qri sighed, “at least she showed me that she still care about you”

Hyomin shook, “she didn’t need to do that” she sighed again, “ i don’t want to talk about her.. can we talk another?”

Qri nodded, “sorry”

Hyomin nodded.

 

When her brain doesn’t work with her heart..

Hyomin tried her best to not look at jiyeon

But again..

Her heart betrayed her

She was so worried when she looked at jiyeon pale face.

She felt sad

 

When everyone was sleeping in the plane, hyomin couldn’t do that.

She walked to jiyeon seat and looked at jiyeon closely. She took her hand and placed it on her cheek, “please get well soon”