move on

Let's break up

The plane was landed in korea. They got out from the airport and head to the car.

“are we having schedule?” asked Qri

The manager oppa shook, “ you got a full rest for today.. “

“the next day?” asked eunjung

“oh.. you have to go to thailand to promo your movie and hyomin need to go to fashion show” said the manager oppa.

They nodded and took a rest before arrived at their dorm.

After about 2 hours driving, they finally arrived.  No one talked to much because they were still tired. They walked in warm silent to the dorm.

“welcome back eonnie!!” shouted jiyeon

“are you okay, now? feel better?” asked eunjung

Jiyeon nodded, “ much better” jiyeon looked at hyomin.

“it’s good then.. should i cook for us?” said hyomin.

For the first time, jiyeon felt the old hyomin was back.

“Pleasee!!!” boram begged. She really love hyomin food and she missed it so much.

Hyomin laughed, “ arrassoo~ “ she headed to kitchen, “ i will cook simple fried rice then”

Jiyeon looked at hyomin and back to eunjung, “ did something happen?”

Eunjung widened her eyes, “ w..what?”

Jiyeon frowned, “ i just feel... hyomin is so different.. i mean in the good way”

Eunjung smiled awkward, “ i don’t know what do you talking about.. she just the same hyomin”

Jiyeon knew something happened, but she didn’t want to ask too much. Maybe.. she has already moved on.

The other members were sitting in the living room and watched TV series while hyomin was preparing dinner for them. After about 20 minutes, hyomin came out with the pan. “ yah! Help me to bring the plates and spoon!!”

Jiyeon got up and helped hyomin.

“thank you!” hyomin said with a smile.

Jiyeon felt awkward but she smiled back. It’s the first time she smiled to me after the break up.

hyomin looked at them, “ what are you watching?”

Qri’s eye didn’t move away from tv, “ new tv drama”

The other started to eat but their eyes were on tv.

“what’s it about?” asked hyomin while tooking another spoon in .

“Aigoo!!! I hate that man!! How could he leave her after he took her !” shouted soyeon with angry and made hyomin choked.

“uhuk!! Uhuk!!” hyomin tried to grab water and eunjung gave it to her.

“what’s wrong with you?” asked boram

“are you okay?” asked eunjung.

Hyomin nodded and tried to breath, “i...i... i just got shock because... of soyeon eonnie shout”

Soyeon grinned, “ mian~~ “

Hyomin nodded and tried to eat again.

“they were drunk, you can’t blame the man too” said boram “ collection! Both of them were drunk”

Qri nodded, “ but still.. i felt pity for that woman.. it was her first and it was took away by unknowing man”

Hyomin couldn’t swallow her food. Her mind suddenly remember THAT ACCIDENT

“but.. i know they will together in the end, i know the man will be responsible for what he has done.  it’s only movie~ they will get a happy ending” said eunjung and they agreed except hyomin who was completely lost in her mind.

“hei~” jiyeon called hyomin, “ what’s wrong?”

Hyomin shook, “ ani.. i just.. oh! I need to call my mom” she got up and head to her room. she looked at her phone.

“should i call her? “ hyomin was in dilemma.  Hyomin sighed, “ okay.. you need to responsible...” hyomin dialed the number

Hyomin??

“Oh jes... how are you?  “ hyomin suddenly felt so stupid for asking that question

I’m good.. how about you?

“i’m good... em.. where are you now?” asked hyomin again.

Em.. i ‘m on the plane?  Why are you asking?

Hyomin bit her lips, “ em.. .  after thinking about two days...  i think i have make my decision...em... where are you flying to?” asked hyomin again

I’m heading to korea..

Before jessica could continue her words,  hyomin cut it “ can we meet? I mean.. i will pick you at the airport”

That’s not need.. krystal will pick me.. if you want to meet, i will go to your place

“please? I really need to meet you as soon as possible”

Em.. okay... so? Could you pick me around 9 pm?

“ okay~...so... see you at 9? “

See you~

 She hang up the phone. Hyomin  breathed out and cleaned her mind. “ maybe.. it’s time for me to move on...”

 

Hyomin didn’t know that jiyeon was secretly heard all her conversation.

 

--

Jessica looked at her phone. She felt so wrong but also excited. “ there’s only one reason... she will responsible for what she did” jessica smiled but her smiled faded away, “ did i do the right thing?”  jessic a looked at the shining city below the plane. “ jess.. you just did the right thing... they need to pay the pain...  looking the one you love in pain is the best revenge”

 

--

Hyomin prepared herself and ready to go out.

“where are you going?”

Hyomin stopped her step and turned her eyes to the voice, “ oh.. i need to meet someone” answered hyomin honestly

“this late? Who is the person?”

“ jessica” answered hyomin honestly and made the room filled with the silent. “ i’m sorry.. i will explain later.. i need to pick her up.. bye” hyomin wore her shoes and walked out.

Jiyeon felt a bit pain in her chest. Why i felt this way again?  i should be happy that she has already move on from me.. i should, right?

--

Hyomin drove her car out from the apartment and headed to the airport. She turned her car to the flower shop which still opened. “annyeonghaseyo~ welcome to Flower Shop”

“annyeonghaseyo~ may i have a bouquet of flower?” said hyomin

“omona!! Hyomin T-ara!!” screamed the fans

Hyomin smiled, “ thank you for notice me”

“i’m your biggest fans eonnie!!!”

Hyomin smiled and felt so touched, “ thank you so much for keep fans me”

“what kind of flower do you want, eonnie?” asked the girl

“can you pick for me? which one is the best?” asked hyomin

“what about sunflower?” said the fans

Hyomin smiled, “ that’s symbol of our fans! Em.. okay.. please gave me that”

The fans packed for her and gave it to hyomin.

“thank you so much” said hyomin

“T-ara fighting!” said the fans

Hyomin smiled , “ gamsahamnida”

 

 

jessica was walking to the exit door. She looked around tried to find the girl but she could find her. “ is she late?” said jessica dissapointed.

She dialed the number and called her “ where are you?”

I think i get lost... where is the exit door?

Jessica laughed, “ what?? Get lost??  Where is your position?” asked jessica tried hard to hold her laugh

I don’t know...  em.. there is kim soo hyun picture beside me

“yah!! I didn’t ask that!” jessica laughed again

Find me juseyo....

Jessica laughed, “okay..okay.. could you turn on your gps?”

Ahhhhh~~~~ okay!!

Jessica smiled at how dumb hyomin is.  “ she is so cute”

Jessica walked to the direction that GPS show to her. step by step she was closer to the red point in the phone screen.

She looked around and ...

“hai~” greeted hyomin with her famous smile.

“hai~” jessica replied totally forget that dumb hyomin

“this.. for you!” hyomin gave the flower to her.

Jessica got a bit surprise, “em.. thank you.. but what this is for?”

“are you in the relationship now?” asked hyomin again

Jessica slowly shook her head.

Hyomin smiled, “ will you.... will you mind to try a new relationship with me?” hyomin bit her lips “ i know you must be surprise..  you can think about it..”

“yes”

Hyomin didn’t hear clearly, “ m..mwo?”

“i said yes, pabo~” said jessica “ i want to try to be your girlfriend”

 “ are you sure? I can’t promise anything.. but.. i will try my best to make you happy”

Jessi ca laughed, “ i never know you have this romantic side, park hyomin”

Hyomin blushed, “ if you love this side of me, i can make a romantic moment to you everyday”

Jessica blushed, “ let’s go!” she turned away

Hyomin smiled and grabbed her hand, “ this way my princess”

Jessica blushed more. Damn! How could she made me feel this way

Hyomin smiled more, she never knowed playing with jessica will be this excited. Maybe.. trying a new with her is the best way..