if only

Let's break up

HAPPY T-ARA 6TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from 2009 until 2015

i have been queens since 2010? and now it's 2015.. it's mean i'm 5 years Queens ^^

it's so wonderfull to be Queens. i will never regret to be Queens

T-ara is the most powerfull girlband i have ever seen.

i couldn't ever imagine how am i if i only sleep for 2 hours.. but T-ara did it!

i couldn't ever imagine how am i if i have so many haters that could just kill me.... but T-ara stands up and face all the haters.

i couldn't ever imagine how am i if i was sick... but T-ara still performs on the stage with their smile.

and.. i couldn't ever imagine how am i if i don't know T-ara.. maybe.. my life will be very boring.. hihihi.. :D

 

i'm so happy to see so many Queens make a video and post it on youtube to celebrate 6 years T-ara birthday..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmFCBhFuWJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHYN2571SAE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu1G1CTQ5YQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VDYYbt01V4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW2aLIbLkFs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B2YeTgFJuk

 

 

some of these video really make me cry.. T.T

i'm so in love with T-ara.. <3

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I love the way it feels when you touch my hand. it’s make me don't wanna let you go

I love the way you say that I am your girl, but still don't understand why we can't go on and don't understand why you don't belong in my arms

And even if I cried a thousand tears tonight, Would you come back to me?

And even if I walked on the water, Would you come out to sea?

Now I can't spend my life standing by. Cause even when I miss you, You're still not missing me

It's funny how my heart just won't let it go. I just don't understand why.

It's crazy how the pain seems to overflow. The memories of you here with me by my side. I can't deny that you are the love of my life.

I still cry for you and I would die for you. I can't believe all the words I heard you say
I still long for you and I was strong for you. I can't believe that you'd throw it all away

hyomin was silent while listening to the song that she just found in her iphone 6. It’s ‘Missing Me- RJ Helton’

Her tears were almost falling down while listening the cruel song. That cruel song that express her feeling so well. How could someone has the same feeling like her?  But she held it, she won’t let anyone see her weak side again. She won’t cry. Yes.. especially in front of her ex-girlfriend. She won’t do it.

She told herself, she was going to be okay. she won’t let anyone to touch her heart again. it’s already broken and hard to be repair. She will remember every single happiness that were creating in their relationship, although jiyeon didn’t even care about it.

Suddenly a call that not only took her attention but all the girls in the car. Hyomin didn’t put off her earphone and answered the call. “oh.. taeyeon?” she called when she read the name on her screen

All the eye were looking at hyomin now. but hyomin didn’t know it. her eyes were looking at the window. “ehm.. okay..”

Hyomin smiled, “today? oh.. i’m free!” she said with cheerful.  Maybe i won’t have to spend alone in my apartment.. there are to many memories about her...

“okay.. let’s meet there then.. my threat this time” hyomin smiled and turned off the call.

All the eyes were avoid hyomin now, but hyomin didn’t know so she didn’t think much. “oppa.. could you drop me off in kimchi grandma?” asked hyomin

“oh.. arasso.. but don’t go home too late.. do you want me to pick you up later?”

“ani.. taeyeon is going to send me home.. don’t worry oppa..”

Jiyeon bit her lips when she knew taeyeon make the first move after her relationship with hyomin was done, “do you tell taeyeon that we broke up?” asked jiyeon to hyomin and made all the eye were turned to them.

Hyomin faced jiyeon, “no.. why?” why did she still care? She shouldn’t do it, right?

“nothing.. “

Hyomin took her phone again and started to type some message to taeyeon.

“you seems so close with taeyeon..” asked eunjung who also felt... strange? She can’t even translate how she felt right now.

Hyomin smiled, “yeah.. she treat me yesterday.. so this time i’m going to pay her back” said hyomin honestly.

“can i go?” asked eunjung which made hyomin silent for a moment.

“emm... i will ask taeyeon.. wait..” she started to send a message to taeyeon.

A couple second later, “i’m sorry eunjung... she said she need something to tell me and it’s private.. so... maybe next time?”

Eunjung felt sad but she kept it with a smile, “it’s okay.. maybe next time”

The car stopped in front of kimchi grandma restaurant, “annyeong~” hyomin waved to all of them. Every one answered but not with jiyeon. she seems a bit upset. Hyomin knew it but she pretended to not see her.

Why did you still act that way.. you are the one who want to break up, don’t you?

 

Hyomin smiled and got in the restaurant. It’s not too difficult to find taeyeon because before she looked around, a lady has approached her and showed her the way to a room.

Hyomin peeked before going to the room and got a warm welcome from taeyeon

“hyooomiiinn!!!” taeyeon hugged her tightly

Hyomin laughed, “yah! Kim taeyeon! Are you going to kill me?”

Taeyeon laughed, “of course not! mianhe.. hehehe..”

Hyomin grinned and sat next to taeyeon, “so? Why don’t we order some food first? Because i’m hungry too death..”

Taeyeon shook her head, “yah.. you shikshin! Arasso.. eat first and talk later”

Hyomin grinned, “gamsahamnida.. taeyeon eonniee~”  hyomin gave a bit aegyo which made taeyeon blushed

They ordered the food and started to eat the food first before having a serious talk. Yes. a serious talk that taeyeon had prepared to ask hyomin.

After both of them stomach were full, with a smile.. hyomin asked first

“so? What are you going to tell me?”

Taeyeon smiled, “ first.. how is your concert in nanjing?”

Hyomin gave 2 thumbs up, “C-Queens is always daebak!”

“i’m so happy to see T-ara so famous in China.. “

Hyomin nodded, “ i’m so happy to see them.. and i can’t wait to meet them again in Beijing”

Taeyeon also felt happy when she saw how happy hyomin was. “second... how are you?”

Hyomin took a drink before answered her question, “ mm... sad... but.. free?”

Taeyeon nodded, “ you cried a lot, don’t you?”

Did my eye look swollen?  Hyomin smiled a bit and nodded, “but not again.. i won’t cry again..”

“have you broken up with jiyeon?”

How could she know? Hyomin was silent before nodded. “ she is the one who asked.. and.. i can’t say no..even.. i love her so much..”

Taeyeon could see how broken hyomin heart now, her hand were ringing around hyomin and gave her a warm hug. “she will regret for break up with you..”

Hyomin shook and laughed bitter, “she won’t care.. “ suddenly her eyes started to get teary again. “yah! Why did you bring up this topic again.. i don’t want to cry again..” hyomin hit taeyeon for making her crying again. “i just broke my own promise”

“mianhe.. i’m sad looking how breaking you now..” taeyeon felt sorry

“are you pity for me?” asked hyomin who still on taeyeon arm.

Taeyeon shook, “pabo.. “

“yah!”

Taeyeon laughed, “ honestly.. i felt happy for your breaking news”

“yah! How could you!” hyomin hit her again

But it didn’t stop taeyeon to continue her words. “ no one could control you again... no one could make you cry again... no one could shout at you... you don’t need to feel burden for every act that you do.. don’t you feel free?” she put a smile and hope hyomin will smile back. But she wasn’t.

Hyomin nodded, “you are right... i should feel free like you said... but.. i can’t taeyeon~ah.. i can’t feel free... i don’t know why...  this heart... it’s hurt.... every time i think it’s time to forget, i just can’t do it... every time i thought i could breathe again.. but i couldn’t...  because.. she is my air..”

Taeyeon wiped hyomin tears which started to flow down again. it’s break her heart and made her tears also flowing down.  If only you know, park hyomin.... that i care about you and i want to be your side to protect you.. if only you know, how much i love you... if only you know...

Hyomin wiped taeyeon tears, “why are you crying?” asked hyomin when their eyes met.

“i cry for you.. pabo...”

“don’t be...” hyomin smiled weakly

Taeyeon shook, “let me help you..”

Hyomin shook, “taeyeon ah... don’t feel pity for me...”

“i’m not”

Hyomin smiled and hugged her best friend, “ you are...  even though you are not.. i still can’t accept your offer... i don’t want to hurt you...”

“you are really a pabo... the most idiot girl that i have ever met”

Hyomin laughed, “yah! Stop calling me pabo!”

Taeyeon hit hyomin head, “don’t cry again”

“yah! You are the one who made me cry” hyomin pouted

Taeyeon smiled and leaned her face to hyomin eyes. She kissed hyomin eyes, “mianhe.. i won’t do it again..” She said calmly

I hope jiyeon is the one who do that to me.. if only you are jiyeon... if only... i could stop loving jiyeon.. but... i can’t... she has stolen this heart..

“gomawo.. taeyeon ah..”