i'm okay = i'm not okay

Let's break up

SO CRAZZZYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maSoUetHock

PLEASE WATCH THE MV AND INCREASE THE VIEWER!!! hehehe..

 

i felt... erg.. sad, angry? because i knew T-ara won't get the first again in korea. it's just too hard.. but only in korea !

for international! T-ara was a Queen! 

looked at how T-ara easily get the first position in YinYueTai.

 

so? Don't give up international Queens!!! let show knetz how strong Queens are!!

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

T-ara just finished their second concert in Beijing. They felt so happy, every sweat was paid by their fans, Queens! How they celebrate their 6th anniversary in the stage was daebak!  All the pain and sadness was gone in the concert.

That’s also what hyomin felt when the concert was started.

She forgot everything!

She even forgot about she and jiyeon broke up.  all she did was singing, playing and having fun in the stage with their fans. It was the best moment.

 

2 hours was the wonderful time but....

The smile was faded away when the concert was done.

“hyomin..” a call that made her get back to the earth again.

Hyomin turned back and saw eunjung, “oh.. eonnie.. wae?”

“do you free tomorrow? I mean when we arrived at korea” asked eunjung privately

Hyomin frowned, “ ehm.. yes? why?”

“let’s go out..”

Hyomin nodded, “it’s been a long time since we hang out”

Eunjung smiled, “okay then...” eunjung walked away to jiyeon side

Hyomin smiled to herself and went to her room that she shared with Qri.

 

--

Time went so fast..

Today was the day.

Eunjung and hyomin went inside the coffee shop that they always hang out together.

“my treat” said eunjung

Hyomin nodded, “ i will take the seat then”

Eunjung nodded.

 

It’s been a while...

Hyomin sat on the corner and waited for eunjung.

“here..yours...” hyomin took the glass and drunk it. she looked around “ i miss this place..”

Eunjung smiled, “yeah.. me too..”

Hyomin looked at eunjung, “something brother you, eonnie?”

Eunjung nodded, “hyomin~ah.. i have something to tell you..”

Hyomin put a smile and nodded, “what do you want to tell me, eonnie?”

“ i...i.. and jiyeon...we are...we are dating..” said eunjung and grabbed her glass tightly.

Hyomin nodded and smiled, “ congratulation eonnie~”

Eunjung looked at hyomin unbelievable, “ are you okay with that?”

Hyomin nodded, “ i’m happy for both of you! Eunyeon is real, right?” she grinned happily.

Eunjung felt nervous, “hyomin~ah..”

“eonnie.. jiyeon has fallen in love with you since long time ago... you are her first love, if not because you are dating with gyuri eonnie at that time.. you and jiyeon had date a long time ago” said hyomin again before took her drink.

“jinjja?”

Hyomin nodded, “ehm.. so.. i hope your relationship goes well..” hyomin held eunjung hand “eonnie.. you don’t have to feel sorry for me.. i’m okay.. seriously.. and i’m very happy for both of you..”

“don’t you hate me for taking jiyeon from you?” asked eunjung back please just hate me..

Hyomin shook, “jiyeon never belong to me..” she smiled, “when she was with me.. her  eyes were looking at me but her heart was waiting for you..”

“don’t you feel hurt?? Hyomin~ah.. i’m feeling guilty! Jinjja..” eunjung felt so frustrated

Hyomin got up and hugged eunjung, “ i’m hurt but i feel happy..please.. don’t feel guilty.. you are my best friend..  you are my sister.. i won’t mind if i have to give jiyeon to you.. it’s okay eonnie..” whispered hyomin and tried to calm eunjung down.

Hyomin smiled, “please be happy.. “

Eunjung smiled back and hugged her back. “gomawo..”

Even if i’m sad.. i can’t show you right?  “let’s eat then..”

“oh? Hyomin? eunjung?” someone interrupted them

Hyomin and eunjung turned to the voice, “ Gyuri??”

Hyomin got up and bowed, “annyeonghaesyo eonnie”

Gyuri looked at eunjung with teasing eyes “did both of you...”

Hyomin frowned and eunjung cut gyuri words, “what are you doing in here?” asked eunjung who avoid gyuri question

“oh me? i’m waiting for hara.. did i distrub both of you?” asked Gyuri and had a shook answer from hyomin

“please join us! We are very welcome you to join us” hyomin smiled

“jinjja? Okay then..” gyuri sat next to eunjung “yah! Eunjung why you didn’t tell me that you are finally dating hyomin?”

Eunjung widened her eyes while hyomin laughed

“gyuri eonnie.. we are not dating.. eunjung has already taken”

Gyuri frowned and looked at eunjung tried to find some answer, “what? You with who?”

“jiyeon” answered hyomin

Gyuri frowned again, “mwo??? I think you..”

Eunjung closed gyuri mouth with her hand, “i will tell you later..”

Hyomin was confused for gyuri words and eunjung reaction “what’s wrong? Mind to tell me?”

Gyuri gazed at eunjung while eunjung just let her be, “ she just a bit shock.. since.. you know.. that you and jiyeon.. have a past..”

Hyomin nodded and returned to a smile, “ we have broken up... and i’m happy for eunyeon relationship..”

Gyuri smiled awkward, “you are really a good friend.. eunjung and jiyeon are so lucky to have a good friend like you”  gyuri gave her killer eyes to eunjung but she smiled like an angel to hyomin.

“thank you~” hyomin grinned, “ i’m going to toilet first” excused herself to toilet

When hyomin was gone, gyuri gave a nice stared to the girl, “mind to tell me why you and jiyeon ended together? i thought you have a feeling for hyomin before T-ara debut”

Eunjung sighed, “ i also didn’t know how could i be ended with jiyeon.. but.. i’m sure.. i love jiyeon”

“how about hyomin, do you love her too?” asked Gyuri with her crossed arm

Instead of answering gyuri question, eunjung took the drink and be silent.

“you love her too???” gyuri chuckled, “yah.. eunjung.. how could you.. so crazy??” gyuri lost her words.

“you can hate me..  i’m so crazy.. so crazy.. i love both of them and.. i’m the reason they broke up”

Gyuri gave up, “ i don’t know how to say again... but if you are happy with jiyeon, then don’t ever think about your feeling for hyomin.. just focus on your girlfriend”gyuri adviced her

Eunjung sighed and nodded, “gomawo” she hugged her best friend since kid.

“did i miss something?” asked hyomin who just came back from toilet

Gyuri smiled and shook, “i’m congratulated her”

Hyomin smiled back, “oh? Hara!”

Hara waved her hand to them , “annyeong!” hara sat next to hyomin “what are you talking about?”

“nothing..  yah! How could you make me wait so long??” gyuri pouted and made hara smiled

“mianhe~  kaja!”  hara held gyuri hand

“we are going! Bye!”

“annyeong~” said hyomin and eunjung at the same time

“i think.. we should go too” said hyomin and eunjung nodded.

“let me send you home..” offered eunjung but hyomin shook as rejection

“ani..i want to go someplace.. annyeong!” before eunjung could answer her, hyomin has already walked away.

Hyomin took a cab and drove away from eunjung car. She didn’t want to be in the same car with eunjung, because she will feel awkward. Beside that, she needs to be alone for a while. Her heart was messing right now. after eunjung told her 4 eyes about her dating news, that was the most pain. Luckily, her tears didn’t flow out. She said she was okay, but hell no! she wasn’t okay! how could you are okay when your best friend told you that she was dating your ex-girlfriend? That’s bull !

“miss.. we are arrived”

Hyomin smiled and gave the ahjussi the money. She walked out to take a breath. Step by step , her feet were walking and heading to her apartment.

She opened the door and got inside the room alone. The first things that she did, is taking the wine and drinking it. she drank it until all her face was red and her mind wasn’t straight again. she fell on the ground and slept.

 

Ting tong!! Ting tong!!! Ting tong!!! Ting tong!!!! Ting tong!!!

The ringing bell sound could be heard around the room. but the drunk girl didn’t mind it at all

The bell kept ringing and ringing

 

Krrriinngg!!!! Krinnnggggg!!!! Krrriinnggg!!!!

The sound of her phone is ringing but who cares? Hyomin took the phone and threw it away until the phone is death.

She continued sleeping on the floor again.

Ting tong!! Ting tong!!! Ting tong!!! Ting tong!!!! Ting tong!!!

Hyomin gave up. she stood up even though her mind wasn’t too conscious. She walked to the door and opened it with a shout

“YAH!! STOP PRESSING THE BELL!!” shouted hyomin to the girl who stood in front of her

The girl looked at her, “yah! What the hell is happened to you???!!”

“who are..” Hyomin tried to focus but she fell down . The girl immediately grabbed hyomin to her arm and brought her to her room."jinjja..."