why are you being like this

Let's break up

Hyomin packed her things in the suitcase.

Ting!

Hyomin eyes fell on her i-phone 6

ONE MESSAGE FROM TAEYEON

Hyomin pressed the botton and opened the message

Hyomin.. i just want to say thank you for today

I really have fun

Good night

-taeyeon-

 

Hyomin sighed and replied,

I’m having fun too.. thank you for the treat.. good night : )

 

Hyomin sent the message and back packing her things. Once she was done with it, she dialed the number.

QRI

Hyomin only need less than 1 minute and she got an answer

“oh.. hyomin..”

Hyomin smiled, “eonnie.. could you pick me up?”

“huh? What’s wrong?”

“ehm.. “ hyomin didn’t know how to tell her, “ can i.. can i sleep over in your apartment?”

“did you fight again with jiyeon?”

Hyomin gasped. At the last second she sighed, “ne..”

“arasso.. i’m heading to your place now.. i will call you later”

Hyomin smiled in relief, “thank you, eonnie..”

“ne.. see you..”

Hyomin said good bye and end the call.

Hyomin hugged her feet around her arm and leaned her milky face on her knee. She didn’t know how to deal with their fight again. every time will always be like this. And in every fight, hyomin is the one who apologized.

She opened her phone and looked at their picture. The moment that was a happy time. How they were taking a picture and smiling at each other.

“what’s wrong with us”

She sighed “why are you being like this?”

She looked at her watch, 23:14

Ting!

ONE MESSAGE FROM QRI

I’m in front of your apartment

 

Hyomin walked out from her room and met jiyeon in the living room. she just passed jiyeon and headed to the door with her suitcase.

The door opened and her eye met with Qri.

“eonnie...”

Qri smiled and looked at the girl behind hyomin who sat on the sofa with her eyes looking at them, she was going to say something but hyomin cut her and dragged her out from the apartment. “let’s go” hyomin smiled and closed the door.

Qri smiled back, “let’s go..” she didn’t want to ask anything, because she knew... when she asked hyomin, she would see her tears again. and.. she didn’t want to see it at all. It’s pain.

“have you eaten?” asked Qri when they were in car

Hyomin smiled and nodded, “how about you?”

“i have...” then the silent was filled the car. Qri turned the radio and let the song played in the car.

The silent wasn’t awkward but warm.

“eonnie..” hyomin broke the silent “ i run away... is it right?”

Qri looked at the street, “sometimes... it better runs away to calm yourself then.. solve it later..”

Hyomin smiled, “gomawo..”

 

--

The next morning...

 

Hyomin and Qri was done with her preparation. “oppa is waiting down stair” said Qri and they walked together outside.

Hyomin took a seat behind and followed by Qri who sat beside her. the black car drove to siyeon apartment, “oh! Annyeong!” said soyeon with her bright smile, “where is jiyeon?” asked soyeon to hyomin since hyomin was always with jiyeon but she smelt something different today.

Hyomin smiled warmly, “ we have a fight”

Soyeon turned her eyes to Qri, “she sleep over in your house?” asked soyeon with a bit jealous

Qri nodded.

Hyomin smelt something , “we are nothing eonnie... don’t worry..”

Qri looked at hyomin and sighed, “what’s wrong if hyomin slept with me? are you care?”

Soyeon faced Qri, “yes.. i care...”

Hyomin gasped, “eemm.. “

“i’m sorry sso...” Qri grabbed soyeon’s hand “ we are ssokyul, right?”

Soyeon face finally smiled. Qri smiled back.

The car suddenly stopped at boram apartment. The short girl got in the car and received a warm welcome from the members.

“i bring snack.. who wants?” she asked and made the other laughed for oldest action.

The car stopped again in eunjung apartment. When the door was opened two girls came inside.

“oh! Annyeong eunjung! jiyeon!” said boram and made hyomin froze

“oh! Annyeong haseyo!” eunjung smiled brightly like always to everyone in the car.

Qri looked at jiyeon, “did jiyeon sleep over in your house?” asked Qri to eunjung

Eunjung froze before nodded, “yeah..” she felt... guilty

Jiyeon looked at hyomin. their eyes avoid each other and made the car became silent awkward.

“did something happen?” asked boram innocently like always.

Eunjung smiled awkward, “jiyeon and hyomin has a fight..”

Boram looked at them, “seriously? Fight again?”

Qri gave a cold gaze which stopped boram words. Luckily , the car stopped and they arrived at the airport.

They put on the black sun glasses and masker before went out. Hyomin didn’t put anything because she didn’t prepare it last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAVRxRTpYb0

she tried hard to smile in front of the camera. She didn’t want some fans recognize her sad face.

hyomin decided to walk beside boram, while Qri with soyeon and jiyeon with eunjung.

 

once they got in plane, hyomin took a seat next to the window. Jiyeon took a peek at her girlfriend before sat behind her.

eunjung sighed at them and sat next to jiyeon. “ jiyeon~ah..”

jiyeon looked at eunjung, “wae?”

eunjung turned her eyes to hyomin seat, “don’t you have something to tell hyomin?”

hyomin heard the conversation but she pretended sleeping.

Jiyeon decided to silent and looked at the seat in front of her. she took out her phone and type some words.

To : beautiful hyomin

Mianhe..

 

Ting!

Hyomin looked at her phone. She read the message that just arrived at her phone.  She was going to reply but...

“i’m sorry miss.. please turn off the phone..”

Hyomin smiled and nodded. She turned her phone off and leaned her head on the back.

 

Jiyeon decided to get up and walked to the toilet after about 45 minutes flight. She looked at hyomin who was sleeping soundly. An air came out from her lip. she took her red hat and closed their face. She leaned to the girl and gave a short kiss on her forehead. “sleep well, princess” she whispered before going to toilet.

 

Once jiyeon was gone, hyomin started to cry. She wiped her tears away.  why do you always make me fell in love with you again..and again...

 

After about 1 hour and 30 minute flight, finally the plane landed.

T-ara started to get up and prepared their things. Hyomin and jiyeon eyes were meeting inadvertent. Hyomin gave a smile and jiyeon smiled back.

“ mianhe..” whispered hyomin and passed jiyeon.

Jiyeon smiled for hyomin silly action that just melt her heart again.

 

Once T-ara arrived at the airport, the fans were gathering and screamed for them. That feeling was so excited. They bowed, waved and smiled to them. “gamsahamnida” thats the most important words that they will always say to their fans.  Without fans.. they were nothing.

 

--

The Sun Palace Theater was starting to fill with 4000 fans from Nanjing and other country. It was a first country that started the first concert of China tour.

The fans were excited and T-ara was felt the same too.

The yellow light started to light the theater. The fan chart started to scream more and more loud.

“T! A! RA!!! T! A! RA!!”

T-ara could be hear in everywhere

 

Once the curtain fell down, the fans screamed crazy like no tomorrow. That’s how the concert started. Joy, happiness, tired, laugh and smile, all of it filled their face.

2 hours was really tired but at the same time that was a fun concert.

Nanjing concert just finished

All of T-ara member were heading to their resting room.

Hyomin took a drink and let her body fell on the sofa. 

"wao!! our C-Queens is daebak!" said boram and wiped her sweat.

" we need to work harder" said soyeon

Qri prepared her things and was going to change her clothed.

"eonnie! i'm going first.. i can't stay in this hot and sweat condition" said hyomin and walked to the changing room first.

Qri looked around, "where is jiyeon and eunjung?" 

soyeon shook her head and boram though a while, "they were also going to changing room"

Qri widened her eyes

 

hyomin walked alone to the changing room. but before she could open the door. she had already heard some moan voice.

"ji..yeo..n.."

her heart stopped beating when she heard the owner of the voice. the most hurt is.. she just moaned her girlfriend name.

hyomin trembled and opened the door slowly

the tears started to fall down one by one, her eyes were crying when she saw the kissing screen in front of her. 

her heart broke in pieces. she wanted to stop them but she couldn't even move. 

she felt so funny.. she wanted to laugh but it's turn to tears...

she just released that.. all these time... her girlfriend cheated behind her.. and she cheated with her best friend... no... their best friend...

suddenly.. all became dark..

she could feel a hand block her eyes and another hand were hugging her tightly.

 “uljima..”  the owner of the hand whispered to hyomin and dragged her away from that place.

They walked to emergency stairs which no one in there.

“Qri..eonnie..” hyomin called in tears.

Qri wiped her tears and hugged her, “ wae?”

“it’s...it’s..hurt..” hyomin were trembling. She felt so weak and her tears won’t stop flowing.

Qri cried too, “ mianhe..”

Hyomin cried more hard. No one would hear her cry.. only Qri knew how hurt hyomin was... how her heart just broke in a piece. How her tears were flowing until her eyes were swollen.