knowing part 2

Let's break up

several week later~

Hyomin stopped her car infront of the cake shop. She entered and welcomed by the employee. Hyomin looked around and chose the cheese cake.

“please write, congratulation taengo~ ‘why’ is amazing!!

The employee nodded and did what hyomin said. Hyomin paid the bill and brought the cake inside her car. The car was racing to the Music Bank building. Hyomin was planning to make a surprise visit for Taeyeon second comeback.

she only need 15 minutes for arrive at the building and got inside the lift.

“i’m sorry.. may i know where is Taeyeon room?” asked hyomin to the staff.

“oh.. annyeonghaseyo, hyomin ssi.. taeyeon ssi just went back... you didn’t meet her at the lift?”

Hyomin sighed,” okay.. thank you..”

Hyomin ran to back to the lift, “aigoo.. i think i should call her..” she was going to call her but suddenly the lift door opened and she found her. she was going to call her but taeyeon was already inside her car. Hyomin ran to her car and decided to follow taeyeon from the back.

“where is she going?” asked hyomin to herself.  She kept following and found that very similar place. Hyomin stopped her car and parked her car.

Taeyeon was walking out from her car and walked inside the building. Hyomin took the cake and secretly followed her. she suddenly became curious. She always tried to think positive so this time she will also do the same.

Taeyeon got inside the lift and disappeared from hyomin sight.

Hyomin frowned but she guessed the place that taeyeon would go. She got inside the lift and place number nine.

TING!

The lift was opened and hyomin could see taeyeon back. “really???” she was shocked but decided to keep following the girl until taeyeon stopped in front of the door which is very familiar for hyomin. hyomin hid herself and peeked at them.

--

 

Ting tong~~
 

Jessica turned off her tv and walked to the door. She looked at the screen, “ what the hell is she doing in here?”

She opened the door and looked at the short blonde hair girl, “ what are you doing in my house?”

“can we talk?” asked taeyeon

“i think we don’t have anything to talk about” jessica replied harshly.

“jess.. i’m here for my apologize..” said taeyeon again.

Jessica chuckled, “ and you know i won’t accept your apologize”

“then what should i do to make you accept my apologize and release hyomin from your revenge plan”

Jessica smirked, “ whatever you do.. i won’t accept your apologize.. even you knee in front of me or..die? i won’t forgive you.. so go back”

Taeyeon fisted her hand and knee down, “ i won’t go anywhere until you forgive me and the other... and also.. hyomin...she didn’t have any relation in this.. stop dragged her in our problem!”

“i think ... the real reason you are here and knee in front of me... is hyomin..right?” jessica laughed bitter. “ that’s make me more don’t want to lose her...”

 

--

Hyomin lost her words. her tears kept flowing from her eyes. she heard EVERYTHING. Hyomin felt so stupid. She should believe yuri words. she should begin to suspect when jessica became silent every time she asked her. she shouldn’t believe her. but.. she was just so DUMB.

Hyomin lost her power to get up. she felt so hurt... so damn hurt... her tears kept flowing. She wanted to shout but she was hopeless. Her mind suddenly became blank. She can’t focus to the view in front. Even though her body was there, her eyes were opened, her ears were hearing everything but... her soul was gone.

 

Suddenly hyomin phone was ranging and made taeyeon and jessica were shocked for the familiar ringtone. Jessica walked to the sound and found her.

“hyomin...” jessica was too shocked. she could see all the tears from her eyes, “ i ..i...i can explain... it’s not what do you think... let me explain anything...” jessica tried to touch her but hyomin stopped her.

“don’t touch me..”hyomin whispered. She wiped her tears away and faced jessica, “ is it true?”

Jessica was silent.

“i will take that silent as yes...”hyomin got up

“let me explain, please...” jessica started to cry.

Hyomin wanted to slap her and yell to her but.. she can’t. She just can’t!

“did we really ‘do’ it that night?” asked hyomin again.

Jessica was silent again.

“you use me.... you have planned this and.. i was so dumb..”

Jessica cried, “i’m sorry for planning this stupid plan but i wasn’t....please believe me..”

Hyomin wanted to believe.. she really wanted to believe her but... she couldn’t again...

She took her bag and walked away.

“HYOMIN!”

Hyomin didn’t listen to them... she won’t believe them... they were hurting her... everyone was trying to play with her... she won’t believe again...she will never believe again...

 

Jessica faced taeyeon, “ HAPPY FOR WHAT YOU DID??!! YOU JERK!!!!” jessica pushed her away.

“WHAT?!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HURT HER!!” taeyeon pushed her and slapped her. “ DAMN YOU!!!!”

Jessica didn’t want to lose, she kicked taeyeon away, “ you plan this don’t you??!! You PLAN TO MAKE HER HEAR EVERYTHING!!! NOW SHE KNEW AND SHE WILL....”jessica stopped yelling. “oh...no...”jessica ran to the lift and tried to open it. “DAMN!”

Taeyeon groaned from the pain. Jessica kicked her so bad, so she need extra energy to kill the pain.

“if something happen to hyomin, i will surely kill you kim taeyeon!” said jessica before the lift’s door close.

Taeyeon suddenly released, “oh.. no... hyomin...” she walked to the lift and kicked the box. She looked at the box and found the cake.

congratulation taengo~ ‘why’ is amazing!!

“ oh no...” taeyeon felt so bad, “damn...damn....damn.....”her tears started to drop.

 

--

Tik..

Tok...

Tik..

Tok...

 

Hyomin was locking herself in her room. no one know this place...no one will disturb her... no one will hurt her..

She felt so save in here.

She kept looking the view outside the window.

Her eyes didn’t blink

Her tears was gone

Her pain was gone..

She couldn’t feel anything again..

 

--

Jessica was crying non-stop.she couldn’t find her. she has gone everywhere but she couldn’t find her. “ where are you, park hyomin....please.. let me explain... please... please don’t leave me....”

 

--

Taeyeon started to call jiyeon, “ hello ji...  is hyomin there?” asked her

No.. why?

Taeyeon was going to shut her phone off but jiyeon asked her back

Did something happen? i haven’t seen her since our holiday..

Taeyeon bit her lips, “ hyomin is missing...”

What? What do you mean?

“she found out that... jessica just used her...for revenge..”

!!

Jiyeon turned off the call.

Taeyeon felt like a sh*t... if she just didn’t meet jessica today...  if she just found out hyomin was following her from back... this won’t happen... hyomin won’t missing. “please...please don’t do something stupid..” she felt so scared...very scared.... she tried to think positive but...hyomin’s words kept appearing in her mind

 

“if...i just said if...” she sighed,” if one day...all these is just fake...   i mean.. all these beautiful scene is just a dream... what will you do?”

Hyomin looked at the wave in front of her. “ i think... i will keep myself in my dream...”

“but.. if i was in moon position... i will also won’t believe in love..”

“the feeling of betrayal is the pain that won’t be replace by time..”