it's over

Let's break up

VOTE!!!!! 

GO TO THE LINK : http://www.billboard.com/fan-army-bracket/

CHOOSE T-ARA(VOTE)

5-6 MINUTES LATER, GO TO THE LINK AGAIN

YOU CAN FIND 'RESET BRACKET & VOTE AGAIN' AT THE BELOW OF THE PAGE.

KLIK 'THAT' AND YOU CAN VOTE AGAIN. 

THANKS A LOT!!!

 

 

---PLEASE VOTE---

 

 

 

It’s been 3 hours since they didn’t talk to each other, it’s been 3 hours too hyomin locked herself in the room.

Jessica looked at eunjung, “ how do you find this place first?”

Eunjung faced her, “ i know her more than anyone”

Jessica smirked and sighed.

“did hyomin show this house to you?” asked eunjung

Jessica shook, “ she just show me the garden behind this house.. luckily i was clever enough to travel around and found her car”

Eunjung nodded, “ she believes in you..  you are the first one that she shows this place”

Jessica smiled and shook, “ her mother was the first..” she looked at the door, “ i hope she really believe that i love her...” jessica looked back to eunjung,  “ then.. how do you know this place?”

Eunjung smiled, “ i followed her.. secretly...” she sighed, “ you know... whenever she felt lonely or..sad... she will always run away... she will say that she need time to think alone... that’s make me worry a lot..”

Jessica nodded, “ i know you love her too... but you are a dumb coward girl...” eunjung looked at her “ why did you end with jiyeon if you still have a feeling for hyomin?”

“like you say.. i was a dumb who think that this is the best way to make hyomin happy... but i was wrong...”

Jessica looked straight, “ we are wrong..” jessica got up and smiled “ but i want to fix it”  she sighed and looked at eunjung, “ at least.. it’s my last chance” jessica kicked the door hardly and made the door opened.

Hyomin turned around and their eyes met.  Jessica didn’t say anything but grabbed hyomin hands and picked her up.

Hyomin was shocked, “ put me down!” she warned her with her cold eyes

Jessica smiled and looked at eunjung, “ i will borrow hyomin for 1 day.. don’t worry.. i will give you later..”

Hyomin frowned,” YAH! PUT ME DOWN!”

Jessica didn’t say anything but hugged the girl and picked her down stair. She threw her in her car and walked in her seat. Jessica locked the door and started the car.

“Are you crazy?!”

Jessica didn’t answer and kept her speed to the place that she wanted to show hyomin.

Hyomin sighed and let jessica be.

The car was filling with the silent. No one wanted to start the words. that’s the best ways.

Hyomin looked out of the window and found the green view that she missed a lot.

The car finally shop near the waterfall. Jessica got out and opened the door for hyomin but hyomin didn’t make any movement. She stayed in the car without care about jessica who was waiting for her.

“please,hyo...i’m begging you...” jessica begged her

Hyomin still didn’t move and didn’t answer her.

Jessica had no choice, she picked hyomin up and let hyomin embrace in her arm.

“PUT. ME. DOWN.!”

Jessica looked at her, “ i will if you let me explain everything..” jessica kept walking and stop at the middle of the bridge.

 

 

“Araso.. put me down now”

Jessica couldn’t help but smile, “ finally.. you are a bit weight~” said jessica tried to but she got a death gazed from hyomin.

Jessica grinned, “ just kidding.. hehehe...”

Hyomin stayed silent and looked at the river.

“do you ever really love me?” asked jessica

Hyomin turned around and faced her, “ is it important now?”

Jessica stepped closer to hyomin, “ yes.. it’s more important than my life now”

Hyomin chuckled, “ your life? It’s so funny...”

Jessica smiled bitter, “ if you really love me... you should believe me..”

“how could i believe you if you had already lied to me at first...” hyomin answered back “ we are done.. jes... let’s break up...”hyomin took off the bracelet that jessica had ever given to her, “ i don’t have reason to keep this anymore”

Jessica smiled bitter, her tears began to fall down. she looked at hyomin tried to find a hope in her eyes, but she found nothing. “ just like you said to me...and now i’m going to say to you too... i can’t live without you.... where ever you go.. i will follow you...”

“then stop” cut hyomin in the middle. “ you and i are impossible now”

Jessica shook, “ no..  i believe.. deep inside your heart... there is still a small place for me”

Hyomin fisted her hand, she turned around and threw the bracelet to the water fall. Jessica was shocked, “ like that bracelet.. i don’t need this love any more..”

Jessica climbed to the bridge handle and jumped into the river.

Hyomin’s heart was closed. She didn’t look at jessica anymore. she walked to the car and left jessica who was trying to find the bracelet inside the water. She started the car and drove it away. she didn’t have any responsibility with jessica again.

 

Fly~~ fly~

 Jessica phone started to ring but hyomin didn’t touch it. Amazingly, the phone was hit by something and by itself.

Hello? Jes?

From the voice, hyomin knew it was krystal, jessica’s sister.

Hello? Are you there? Hello????!!

Hyomin sighed, “ it’s me.. hyomin...”

Oh! Eonnie!! Are you with jessica eonnie now?

“no.. i’m not..”

Can you give her phone to her? i need to tell something important to her..

Hyomin sighed, “ i’m sorry krys.. she was in the river”

Mwo??? She can’t swin..how could she was in the river?

Hyomin immediately stopped the car, “Mwo????! She can’t swim??!”

Yeah.. what’s wrong?

“ani.. i will call you later.. bye..”

Hyomin immediately turned the wheel and drove back to the river.

--

 

Jessica was almost lost her hope. Her breath was getting more and more weak. She tried to dive in again and searched the bracelet but it’s useless. The water was so deep and the current was very swift. Maybe..it’s the end..

 

PPPLLLUUUKKKKK!!!

 

Jessica opened her eyes and saw someone was swimming to her way.she hugged her and tried to save her out from the water but.. it’s useless.. jessica was out of breath. At least .. you are back...

 

Hyomin hugged jessica in her arm and swam to the land. She picked jessica up and put her on the land, “ yah.. yah...” she tried to slap jessica cheek, trying to wake her up but jessica didn’t give any reaction.  Hyomin sighed and tried to give a push on her chest. Hyomin closed jessica’s nose and gave her breath through the mouth. Another chest compressions and artificial respiration were given but it didn’t give any reaction. Hyomin started to get teary, she won’t stop until jessica was conscious.

After 10 minutes trying finally some water was out from jessica mouth and she started to cough the water out.

Hyomin smiled and hugged the girl tightly, “ thanks god..”

Jessica was shocked but.. she felt...so happy... but the happiness was only last for a few minutes, hyomin released her hand from jessica and shouted at the girl, “ YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY??!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF???!!”

“mwwooo??i just trying to get the bracelet back..”

Hyomin shouted again,” YOU CAN’T SWIM!!”

Jessica pissed,” SO WHAT??!! That bracelet....that bracelet is more precious...” she bowed. She lowered her head and started to cry again.

Hyomin suddenly felt guilty. “for god sake... you can buy it again”

“but i can’t buy the memories in that bracelet..” jessica cut her and looked at her with her crystal eyes. “ you won’t understand..”

Jessica got up and walked to the river again. hyomin sighed and ran to her. “ stay here!” she warned her and ran to the river to find the bracelet. She jumped in the water and started to dive in. Hyomin is a good swimmer so it won’t be difficult for her to looking underwater.

 

At the other side, jessica was worried about hyomin. “stop it.. just get out!!” she shouted loudly. But hyomin was stubborn enough to hear her. she kept diving until she found something shining underground. She smiled and took it.

“finally..” she whispered.  She walked out the water with her body all wet. She felt she was almost freezing. “gi...ve.. me... your... handzzz...z.z..z..”

Jessica took out her hand and hyomin placed the bracelet on her palm, “You found it???!!!”jessica jumped happy and hugged her.

“ggeett.....offf....zzz...zz...”

But jessica didn’t want to, “ you are freezing pabo.. let me warm you a minute..”

Hyomin let her be. She was right. the hug really give her some warmness. “ let’s change our clothes... you are also all wet..” said hyomin trying to break the hug.

Jessica released her hand and nodded at the cold hyomin.

They got it the car and hyomin drove the car. She turned the air conditioner to the heat one. Jessica smiled at that.

“your house is near here.. you bring the key,right?” asked hyomin

Jessica nodded,” that was the reason i bring you here..”

Hyomin was silent. She didn’t want to give any hope again.

After about 15 minutes, they finally arrived. Hyomin and jessica walked out and got in the house. jessica opened the door and let hyomin get inside.

The house is still same like before but... the wall inside is changing. There’re a lot of photo that was hanging on the wall. It was their photos.from the first day of their relationship until... the last day of it.

Hyomin didn’t want to give any comment at all, “ do you have any towel?”

Jessica felt hurt when hyomin didn’t care about those photos. She nodded and went to her room. jessica was almost tear up but she held it and gave towel with clothes.

“you need to wash your body too.. here...”

Hyomin took it and walked to the bathroom. Once the door was closed, jessica cried hard while hyomin opened the shower and cried with the water that dewwing her.

It’s over...

 

 

--

Author :

don't hate jessica, okay? it's just fanfic~~

wkwkwkwkwkw