can't tell

Let's break up

Flashback

Hyomin and eunyeon was going out and they headed to another VIP room.

Hyomin sighed looking at them,” guys?”

Jiyeon looked at hyomin, “ are you sure for having a relationship with her?”

“do you really love her?” asked eunjung

Hyomin smiled, “ yes... i’m the one who wanted to start this relationship with her... and do i really love her? i think yes...she just.. made me feel so..special...”

“why? Why her? what she has done to you?! I know you never had any kind of feeling for her! stop this bull hyomin!” shouted jiyeon angrily.

Hyomin fisted her hand, “ what do you expect then??!! do you want me to keep being trap in love with you??!! PARK JIYEON!! i’m also a human! I need a freedom!! I have already moved on from you!!”

The silent was filled between them, “ i’m sorry for shout at you... i didn’t mean to start any war between us...” hyomin tried to calm down,” could you just give a bless for my relationship like what i did for you and eunjung’s..”

“hyomin~ah...” eunjung wanted to say another words again but hyomin stopped her

“please...eunjung.... let me be happy this time...i’m tired of being trap between you and jiyeon... i want to feel in love too and being love by someone..”

Jiyeon stepped forward, “if this can make you happy...i will give my bless for you... but.. if i know, she hurts you... i won’t leave her alone..”

Hyomin felt so touch.... jiyeon never showed this kind of side in their past relationship.

“i’m sorry.. for what i’m done in the past... maybe i just not good enough for you...  i can’t make you happy as a lover...”

Hyomin hugged her, “ it’s already past... i’m okay now... you don’t need to be sorry...”

Jiyeon hugged her back,” thank you..”

Eunjung smiled looking at them. “maybe.. jessica really changed you in a good way... i’m happy for you too then..”

Hyomin smiled, “ thank you eunjung..”

 

--

 

Ting tong~~~ ting tong~~~

Jessica walked to her door and looked from the screen to know who is coming,” jiyeon?”

She knew she would meet her soon. She opened the door and welcome her.

“annyeonghaseyo..”

Jiyeon greeted her back, “ jessica eonni.. sorry for disturb you...but..can we talk?”

Jessica smiled, “sure.. please come in..”

Jiyeon followed jessica to the living room,”what do you want to drink?”

“it’s not need.. i just want to make a quick talk..”

Jessica nodded and they sat on the sofa.”so... is this about hyomin?”

Jiyeon looked straight to jessica, “let’s go to the point... do you really love her?”

“yes , i love her and i know you  still love her”

Jiyeon smiled, “ yes.. you are right, i still love her.. even though i’m with eunjung now, but my feeling for her is also real”

“but.. she is mine now” jessica smiled

Jiyeon smirked,” i just hope you won’t hurt her...and... use her for your revenge...”

Jessica widened her eyes, “ what do you mean?”

“i’m sorry for saying this... it’s just my small analysis... SNSD kicked you out ...several of them love hyomin..especially your ex leader.. if i was in your position.. i will get hyomin and used her to make them felt heart break like what they did to me...”

Jessica smirked,”i’m not you”

Jiyeon nodded, “ i know..i come here just to warn you... if...my prediction is right... i won’t let you go...”jiyeon stood up, “ hyomin deserves to be happy... i know i’m the one who madeher broken and now i’m trying to fix it... i just hope... you really love her.. because i can feel.. she is in love with you now.. so don’t make me disappointed”

“you don’t have any right to say this to me because the pain that you created in hyomin heart will never gone” said jessica back

Jiyeon smiled,” you are wrong... the pain that i have ever created was slowly gone....but... if you made a mistake in this relationship...  i know.. it will completely made hyomin lost her mind....” jiyeon faced jessica, “ that’s why i’m here for warning you...don’t made a mistake if you really love her..”

Jessica was speechless  i have make a mistake...

“sorry for disturb you... i think it’s time to go..”

Jessica nodded, “ let me send you..”

“no need...” jiyeon smiled,” thank you for make old hyomin back..” and then she walked away, leaving jessica who was completely lose .

She took her phone and called hyomin.

Heloo?

“hai...what are you doing?”

I’m having a photoshoot, wae?

Jessica was silent a while

Hello? Jess? Are you still there?

“ehm.. i miss you..can we meet?”

Yah! We just met 3 days ago.. what’s wrong?

Jessica really felt so frustrated but she didn’t want to show her “ can i? I will pick you up..”

 Okay.. so.. see you at gangnam ?

“oh.. see you..”

Jessica took her key and drove her car away.  she knew she made a mistake but.. can she fix it? can she fix it before everything happen later? Can she?  can she tell her the truth?can she?

After 15 minutes, she found hyomin was waiting outside.

“yah.. who asked you to wait outside?” jessica quickly put her jacket on hyomin. “ you will get cold, pabo..”

Hyomin grinned, “oh~~ my girlfriend is so caring~”

Jessica chuckled, “ let get inside, i don’t want my beautiful girlfriend to get sick”

Hyomin grinned, “ araso big boss~”

They got in car and jessica was driving again, “ can i sleep over in your apartment?” asked jessica

“wae? Something wrong?” asked hyomin again

Jessica smiled and shook ,”just like what i said.. i miss you..  i won’t able to see you due to my solo.. and i had a flight to taiwan tomorrow.. so.. i’m going to miss you more”

Hyomin smiled silly,” so sweet~” teased hyomin again.

Jessica smiled but her head is filled of worried. She wanted to tell her but she didn’t have any brave to tell her.

“is something bother you?” asked hyomin

Jessica looked at her why she know me so well?

“ you know.. you can tell me.. my shoulder is always ready for you..” it sounds like a tease but it’s not. hyomin really meant it.

“i’m just so stress out to get back into K-pop industri.. you know... alone.. it’s just felt so ..lonely”

Hyomin took care of her cheek, “ you have me now..”

Jessica almost cried but she held it, “ you are so sweet to me.. i can’t imagine my life without you..”

Hyomin smiled,” then... don’t imagine that..”

I can’t....the nightmare kept hunting me... if you know the truth.. will you still care of me? will you still love me?

The car parked and they went out.

Hyomin let her head rest on jessica shoulder while waiting the lift to get to their floor.

“are you tired?” asked jessica

“mm..” hyomin murmured “ tomorrow, i have a flight to shanghai..”

Jessica  patted her, “ don’t work too hard”

Hyomin smiled, “ thank you~”

They walked to hyomin door and opened it.

“have you eaten yet?” asked jessica and got a shook from hyomin. “ i will cook something when you took shower”

“gomawo~” hyomin said before disappeared.

 

It took 20 minutes for hyomin to take a bath and also jessica to cook fired rice for hyomin.

“wao~ jal meokgessseumnida~”

Hyomin ate while jessica looked at her, she took a spoon and fed jessica, “ ah~”

Jessica accepted it without question.

“you should cook for me more”said hyomin

“i will more love to taste yours” said jessica back.

Hyomin smiled,” i will cook when i have free time~”

“can’t wait for it”

Hyomin finished the food and took the plate to wash it.

They headed to the bedroom and took a rest.

“ah... finally..” said hyomin.

Jessica smiled, “ hyo~...”

“mm..?”

“how much do you love me?” asked jessica

Hyomin faced her, “ more than everyone i have ever loved”

“what will you do if i’m gone?” asked jessica again

“i will search for you until i find you”

“why?”

Hyomin smiled and pecked her lips,” you have stealed my heart.. i can’t live without a heart.. that’s why i need to find it”

Jessica asked again, “ what if you will never find me again”

“then.. i will die?” hyomin smiled, “ why you ask me that question?”

Jessica smiled,” i wanted to know what i mean to you”

Hyomin hugged her,” now you know it..you mean a lot for me”

Jessica hugged her back how could i hurt you.... i’m really a witch....