let's break up

Let's break up

 

 

Everyone gather in practice room except one girl.

“where is hyomin?” asked Qri as a leader.

Everyone shook her head included jiyeon. Qri had no choice but called hyomin but she got a missed call.

“oppa.. do you know where is hyomin?”

“oh.. she said she can’t come today..”

“why?” asked eunjung

“she didn’t tell me..”

Everyone nodded.

It’s not like hyomin at all  “do you fight again?” asked Qri to jiyeon

Jiyeon shook, “ani.. why?”

Qri shook, “it’s just so weird that hyomin will skip the practice without any schedule”

“don’t tell me..” said eunjung to herself but boram heard her.

“what eunjung? you know something?”

Eunjung shook her head but boram gave a warning eyes. “ehm.. i just hope hyomin didn’t misunderstanding ..”

“misunderstanding what?” asked soyeon

Jiyeon suddenly froze, “ about today news...”

Everyone frowned except jiyeon and eunjung. “what?”

Qri opened her phone and read the hot news.

LEE DONG GUN AND T-ARA’S JIYEON COMFIRM THEY ARE DATING

Qri looked at jiyeon with undescribering words. “what is this?”

Soyeon looked at the screen and read the news. “ is this true?”

“of course not! i’m swear!” shouted jiyeon

“it’s just misunderstanding... it’s a temporary contracts for making ‘Encounter’ became trending before release” said eunjung tried to explain the misunderstanding

“why you didn’t tell us?” asked soyeon

Jiyeon sighed, “ mianhe.. all the picture that you see is fake. The picture is a part of my act. I was going to tell you guys but i didn’t think that the news will out so early”

Qri looked around, “mianhe.. can you all leave us alone?” she asked her manager and the dancer.

All of them except T-ara went out from the room. she locked the door and back to them.

“and you didn’t tell hyomin about this?” asked Qri who knowing why hyomin absent today.

Jiyeon sighed and nodded, “i think.. i’m the reason she is not here”

“is there still any honesty among your relationship?”

Jiyeon was silent

“jiyeon~ah... we all knew about your relationship with eunjung.. “ said boram and made eunjung and jiyeon was shocked.

“don’t lie to us.. it’s been more than 4 months you cheated behind hyomin” said soyeon

Qri decided to listen and  didn’t comment at all.

“did hyomin know about it?” asked eunjung who felt very guilty

Boram shook, “i have asked her before.. she didn’t know at all.. do you want to lie again to her?” asked the question to jiyeon. “jiyeon~ah... don’t you tired? You have always fight with hyomin.. and the one who always hurt is hyomin.. she cried a lot for you... if you don’t really love her.. then break up with her and let her free.. “

Everyone shocked for a new boram who became so mature even Qri was surprised for boram sentences.

Jiyeon bit her lips, “ mianhe... i know what i’m doing is wrong... i know i’m hurting her feeling... but... i really love her..”

“then choose one” said Qri and made all the attention to her “hyomin or eunjung”

The silent was fill in the room

“being the third person in the relationship is pain..” Qri looked at soyeon. “ i don’t want hyomin or eunjung to feel it”

Jiyeon looked at eunjung.

“jiyeon~ah.. let’s end this relationship..” spoke eunjung with a smile “ i can’t hurt hyomin... she is my bestfriend.. and you too... i felt that i’m breaking your relationship and it’s not right..” eunjung smiled but failed. She ended in a tear.

Jiyeon shook, “ you are my first love... i won’t let you go again after i got you..” jiyeon looked at Qri “eonnie... i’m choosing eunjung... and.. i will break up with hyomin..”

 

---

The car finally parked beside the beach. Hyomin ran out and shouted freely, “WWWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Sunny smiled looking how crazy hyomin. “yah!! Stop that!! you are embarrassing me!!!”

Hyomin stopped and pouted, “no one in here!” she shouted back and ran to the water but she stopped in front of the water and ran back to sunny.

“wae?” sunny confused

Hyomin grinned, “ani.. i'm just afraid of water”

Sunny laughed hard, “yah! You are really pabo!!”

Hyomin hit sunny, “yah!! Stop calling me Pabo!!”

They laughed and playing around the sea until they felt tired. Hyomin took a nap on the sand and sunny did soo. “how do you feel now?”

Hyomin smiled, “so free.. and.. i’m hungry now..”

Sunny laughed, “let’s go!”

Hyomin got up and they went to the seafood restaurant near there. They ordered food and let the hungry stomach filled with the delicious seafood. It was an awesome days. It’s all thanks to her bestfriend, “sunny...”

Sunny looked at her, “wae?”

“go....ma....wo..”

Sunny smiled, “ if you really thanks to me.. then.. break up with your girlfriend”

Hyomin smiled and shook, “ it will make me more sad..”

“you cried a lot for her” sunny tried to persuade her

Hyomin smiled and shook again, “she has stolen my heart... that mean i will love her forever..”

"You are really pabo" 

Hyomin nodded, " although she break up with me and not longer love me.." she said in sad " i will still love her "

Sunny felt so touch but at the same time she felt so angry with jiyeon. " jiyeon is so blind.. she got a perfect girlfriend with her.. but she just dump her.."

" no.. she isn't blind.. i'm the one who blind and i'm not perfect" hyomin protected jiyeon again.

" neh.. neh.. stop protecting her! And you are perfect in my eyes" Sunny felt so piss off.

---

Sunny stopped the car in front of the big building which is hyomin apartment. Hyomin put off the seatbelt.

"Hyomin.." sunny called her before she went out "your battery..."

Hyomin smiled and took it " gomawo.."

"Hyomin.. " she called again and made hyomin faced her again." Call me if you need a shoulder" she joked

Hyomin laughed "arraso! Bye bye!!"

Hyomin got up to her apartment. Like usual she will do. Open the door when she inserted the password and hoped she didn't meet her.

But it seems like her wished didn't come true.

"Hai.." 

Hyomin greeted her back , "hai.."

"About the news.. it's not true.. please believe me"

Hyomin nodded, "don't worry about it.. i believe you.. i know you have a reason behind it"

Jiyeon nodded, "mr president and mr producer asked me and dong gun oppa to deal it first for making the movie 'encounter' in famous before release"

Hyomin nodded

"You don't get mad?" Asked jiyeon who didn't understand why hyomin didn't get mad after hearing the news.

Hyomin nodded again, " i cried when i knew about the news"

Jiyeon walked to hyomin and hugged her tightly "Mianhe.."  she whispered. "I hurt you again"

Hyomin hugged her back, "i'm okay.. as long as you are with me.. i don't care about anything"

Jiyeon felt so hurt. She cried.

Hyomin kissed her eyes, " why are you crying?"

Jiyeon smiled, "because i'm not good enough for you.." how could i break up with you when i still have this feeling for you.. how can i break your heart again when i knew that you will hurt more.

Hyomin kissed jiyeon and stopped her words, "please don't say that.. i love the way you are.. this is the park jiyeon that i love and i will never regret for ever loving you.. i will love you until the sun die"

Jiyeon hugged hyomin tightly, “ mianhe... mianhe... mianhe..”

Hyomin hugged her more tight, “don’t feel sorry...”

“hyomin~ah... “ silent was filled between them, “let’s break up”

The finger which is holding her back suddenly fell down. The tears started falling again. tears drop one by one. The time suddenly stopped at the moment. Following the time, her heart also stopped. She stopped breathing and closed her eyes to hold her tears for not falling down. She felt so weak to hold her feet on the ground but she was brave enough to say “let’s break up..”