oh my...

Let's break up

Hyomin pov

I really stupid..

How much i try to not look at her.. but instead i still care about her

I really couldn't take my eyes from her

She looks so weak, her face was pale but still she acts strong in front of China fans.

It hurt me so much. I should know that she didn't belong to me again. Her heart and body were not mine.

How much i wanted to hold her hand and gave my shoulder to her, but she didn't need it.

She had eunjung.

 

(author pov)

"I want to perform 1 minute 1 second " jiyeon said bravely and stubborn.

All T-ara members and staff were worried. " you are so weak.. don't force yourself" warned the manager.

"Please.. just let me this time, oppa.. i really want to do this" said jiyeon again.

Hyomin grabbed eunjung hand " eonnie.. please stop jiyeon..." she begged.

Eunjung nodded, " jiyeon~ah.."

Jiyeon cut her words, " please eunjung~ah.." she begged.

Nobody could stop how stubborn this park jiyeon was. Once she said she wanted to do it, no one can stop her.

They couldn't complain anything. T-ara did concert like their plan. Nothing change.

3 hours concert was really tired. Once T-ara stepped down from the stage, They cried. It’s all because all their hard work was paid off by the trust from the fans. How fans kept support them, how they got another second chance from fans, and how the fans kept believing them. They cried for that.

"We did it" said the leader.

They nodded.

Jiyen leaned her head on eunjung shoulder. She was almost collapsed on the stage, but she still stood and smiled. She is really something.

"Jiyeon~ah.. are you okay?" Asked eunjung and put her palm on the youngest forehead to wipe her sweat.

Jiyeon smiled, " don't need to worry about me.. i'm okay"

"Liar.. you are not" said boram and hit jiyeon forehead.

"Awww.. it hurts eonnie~"

For couple second,  they laughed before hyomin excused herself for answering her phone.

Hyomin took the phone and her ear, " hello?"

" Park Hyomin!!" The girl called excited

Hyomin felt excited too by hearing the girl voice.  "What's up fany?"

"You are in guang zhou, right??"

Hyomin frowned, "yes?"

" SNSD is also in guang zhou!! Let's meet!!"

Hyomin sighed, “ we just had our concert.. it’s so tired...”

Tiffany laughed, “ oh.. mianhe..mianhe... how about tomorrow? We will visit your hotel”

“are you sure?” asked hyomin again “ just don’t take some paparazi to our hotel” she joked

Tiffany pouted, “ yah! All your room floor is booked!  So you don’t need to worry about that”

Hyomin laughed, “ how do you know that all of the room in our floor is booked?”

“hello? T-ara is more famous then SNSD in China.. we got all booked room in our floor, why T-ara not?” she teased

Hyomin smiled  “arasso~ arraso~ you win~ i will tell the other about your visit,  just wait for my message”

“okay~ text me soon!”

“okay~ bye~”

“bye bye~”

When the phone was off, hyomin walked to greet her member and told them about SNSD members visit.

“i’m okay with them..” said boram and continued eating her oranges

“me too~” soyeon removed her make up

Jiyeon drank her water, “ then just you guys..  i need to back to korea for check up”

“need me to company?” asked eunjung

Jiyeon shook, “ it’s okay..  just stay here”

“okay then.. i will text Tiffany” hyomin immediately text the girl.

 

--

“guys! Hyomin said we can go tomorrow! Who wanted to follow?” asked tiffany

“ME!” shouted yoona and follow by sooyoung

“count on me! i miss hyomin!” said yuri and got some glance from the girls.

“you should change the question! Who won’t go with us?” asked taeyeon

“ me.. minhe.. i need to visit my friend who is moved in china” said hyoyeon, “ say my greet to the T-ara”

“the others?” asked sunny

No one said again. “ okay~ we will go around 9 am” tiffany annouced to them.

 

--

 

Ting~ tong~

“oh! It must be them!” soyeon ran to the door and welcome them, “ HELLO!!!” she greeted her ex-members.

They greeted her back, “ i’m sorry for bother you” said the leader taeyeon.

Soyeon shook, “aniya.. come in.. we have prepare food and.. soju!”

They ran happily and greeted the other.

“hyomin!!” sunny ran to her bestfriend and hugged her.

“yah! Lee soonkyu!” shouted yuri and tweaked the shortest girl ear.

“yah! Kwon yuri!!” shouted sunny back.

Yuri laughed and hugged hyomin, “ i miss you hyomin!!!! we haven’t hang out so long~~” she kissed hyomin left cheek

Hyomin blushed.

“yah... stop you two.. hyomin eonnie is going to faint” joked yoona when she found hyomin was blushing.

Boram came out with the food in her hand.

“my fooooddd~~~” sooyoung immediately ran to the shortest girl.

Boram laughed, “ still no change at all!”

Sooyoung pouted and grabbed the pizza to .

The other laughed looking at them. “ two  Queen shikshin!!!”

“i’m a shikshin too~” yoona pouted

“come here~ joined us!!” said boram

Tiffany laughed, “ why don’t three of you make a shikshin group?”

Three of them looked at each other, “ ohhh!!! It’s a good idea!!!!” sooyoung felt so excited.

“oh my ... they really do it?”

Taeyeon looked around, “ where is jiyeon?” she asked to Qri

“oh.. she went back to korea for medical check up”

Taeyeon sighed, “ hyomin must be worry about her..”

Qri smiled, “ why you care about hyomin a lot?”

Taeyeon blushed, “ i...i...”

“you love her , don’t you?” whispered Qri

Taeyeon more blushed, “ yeah...”

“oohh~~~” she teased the leader more, “ but... i think you have so many rival~”

Taeyeon nodded, “ i need to more prepare.. since she has broken up with jiyeon and i know... sunny and yuri will take a step”

“you don’t want to lose too, huh?”  Qri took the red wine and drank it

Taeyeon nodded, “ of course”

“hei~~ what are you guys talk about?” asked tiffany and joined them.

Qri smiled, “ we talk about....... you” she joked

Tiffany surprised, “ me?”

Taeyeon laughed.

“yeah.. we talk about your sudden  broke up news with nichkhun” Qri really so good at lying the girl and tiffany really fell for it.

“i just don’t love him anymore.. may be.. i never have that feeling for him” she answered in calm way, “ehm.. speaking about nichkhun... i more curious about nichkhun and hyomin news~ mind to tell me?”

Taeyeon also wanted to know.

Qri smiled, “ why don’t we ask the girl since we are in the same boat?”

 

“hei girls~ let’s gather in here and play some game!” shuoted soyeon and made them gather in the living room.

 

Suddenly the door opened and all of their eyes fell on the girl, “ oh.. eunjung! you came back!”

Eunjung smiled and approached them, “ hello guys! I’m sorry.. i send jiyeon to the airport”

“it’s okay eonnie~ congratulation for eunyeon..” said seohyun and made the athmospher around them became awkward.

Oooouu... wrong timing

“yeah! Congratulation!! I’m so happy for you two!!” said yuri tried to cheer up them. “ hyomin~ now i can freely chase you~” she joked

“yah! Kwon yuri!” shouted taeyeon and sunny at the same time.

“what?? I love her” yuri also didn’t want to lose. The other could only laugh at them.

“okay guys.. let’s just play the game~” leaded soyeon again and made them nodded.

“what game?” asked boram

Soyeon smiled evilly..” let’s... play truth or dare game!!!”

“aaahhh.... change the game please?” hyomin didn’t like this game now... she just felt something is going happen if she joined the game.

“hyomin is coward, huh?” teased sooyoung

“i’m not!!” hyomin pouted

Soyeon smiled, “ okay! so all of you in! But.. i made the different rules!” they got excited. “ each of you write 5 questions and 5 dares in each papers. All the papers will be fold and put in this black box. For the person who got choose by the bottle~ she need to do what the paper said, agree?”

“how about... the people which choose by the bottle, need to drink a glass of soju then do the mission?” added yoona and made all of them more agree except... hyomin.

“let’s play it!!!” tiffany got excited.

Tayeon took the bottle, “ let’s started from the maknae~” she gave the bottle to the maknae

Seohyun grabbed the bottle and placed it on the floor. she looked at them and spinned it. the head of the bottle whirled from the high speed to slow one. Stop.

The head was facing ..........boram

“what?” boram whined, “why me?”

“Drink ! Drink! Drink!” they laughed at the oldest expression.

Boram took the drink in one shot and taking the random paper from the black box.

 

Sit in front of the person that you like the most in this room and do the aegyo in front of her

 

Boram was speechless when she read the dare, “yah... who write this dare..”

No one dare to speak up.

“i can’t really do an aegyo~ can i change it?” begged the little girl

“do it! do it! do it!”

Boram pouted and got up,

 “ ohhhhhhh~~~~~~~” the other shouted. They were so curious who will boram choose.

“oh my god!!!!!!” tiffany was screamed

Boram was blushing, “ yoona... mianhe..”

Yoona was stiff.

Boram looked at yoona, “ buing~ buing~”

“KKKYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!” all of them became crazy while yoona was blushing from top to toe.

“wwaaaa~ boram eonnie~~~~” eunjung was speechless but she laughed so hard.

“i never know boram eonnie will be this cute~” said hyomin and made boram blushed

“so??? Boram like our yoona?” teased yuri and made all of them teasing them again

Boram closed her face and didn’t dare to look at the girl, “ it’s my turn!” she shouted and started to spin the bottle.

 

Spin...spin...spin..spin.......and.....stop...

“ooohhhhh~~~~~ “

Tiffany was shocked, “ me?” she pouted and drank the soju.

Everyone was getting more excited when tiffany read the paper.

 

Pick one of the girl beside your members.

That girl must be the one you wanted to get close

And.. sit on her lap for 10 minutes!

 

The other laughed so hard. “ who making this dare!! It so... daebak!!!” said sunny and can’t stop her laughed.

Tiffany didn’t know anymore, “ oh my.. what should i do, taetae?” she pouted.

Taeyeon couldn’t say anything. “just follow the game , fany”

Tiffany bit her lips, and got up

 

“ooohhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~ iiitt’ssssssss hhheeeerrr??????”

Tiffany bowed to T-ara leader, “ i’m sorry.. may i sit on your lap?”

Qri was shocked, “oh..yeah...ne...”

They seemed so awkward but the other was laughed so hard.

Soyeon suddenly felt a lot of ton jealousy. “why 10 minutes took so long?”

Eunjung laughed, “ oh~ someone is getting jealous”

“tiifany eonnie was so red~” teased evil yoona and gathered another laughed from SNSD members.

“yah! Stop teasing me!” shouted tiffany who was almost fainted because of the girl behind her.

Qri smiled, “ it’s okay..”

 

10 minutes had passed, now it tiffany times to spin it.

She took the bottle and started to spin in the middle.

 

O o..o...o..o...o..o...

 

“i hope i got chosen” said yuri while the other shook their head for stupid yuri statement.

Their eyes widened, “ hyomin”

 

Hyomin gasped and breathed, “ okay..” she drank in one shot and took the paper.

“i hope it dare again~~” said yuri again.

 

Kiss the girl and hug her

 

Some girls widened their eyes. They looked at hyomin and hoped hyomin will choose her.

“ooohhhhhh~~~~~ someone is hoping to be kiss and hug~~” teased soyeon

Hyomin bit her bottom lips which made the girls more nervous. She got up and...