fight

Let's break up

hyomin was shocked “taeyeon?”

“oh! Hello!” taeyeon greeted in call

“hello!” hyomin felt so excited that she could call her. “what’s wrong?”

“are you free?”

hyomin nodded excited, “ne! i’m free “

“jinjja? Good then! do you want to hang out with me?”

Hyomin smiled, “but.. don’t you busy for your come back?”

“ah~ about that.. don’t worry..  i will pick you 15 minutes again”

Hyomin frowned, “where are you?”

“around your apartment.. hehehe... please prepare!”

Hyomin laughed “arasso!”

Hyomin ran to the bathroom and took a shower less than 10 minute, she put her white shirt and jeans on. She took her hair comb and combing her long hair. She never forget to put make up on her face but.. she didn’t felt to put it on today.  she felt like her mood for being pretty just gone.

Another rang from her phone, “oh? Qri eonnie?”

“oh! Hyomin ah.. are you free today?”

Hyomin sighed, “mianhe eonnie..  i have another planned today”

“it’s okay.. maybe next time”

“gomawo eonnie.. my treat next time” hyomin felt sorry.

Qri smiled, “araso.. have a nice day, panda”

Hyomin smiled for her silly call name, “annyeong pretty”

Hyomin took her cap, masker, dark blue eye glass. She’s ready to go.

Ting tong~

Hyomin smiled and opened the door, “wao~ “ said hyomin a bit surprised with taeyeon....ahjussi?

Hyomin froze in a second and laughed hard,

“yah!” taeyeon pouted and scolded her.

Hyomin held her laughed but she continued laughed again.

Taeyeon hit her, “yah! Stop laughing!”

“daebak...” she couldn’t believe the leader of Girl Generation who is famous of her singing and beauty.. but now.. she looked like an old man! “why do you dress like an ahjussi?”

Taeyeon put the big black mole in hyomin cheek, “you need to look stranger too” she grinned behind her fake mustache.

“moya...”  hyomin pouted “arasso.. let’s go!”

They held hand in hand and headed to taeyeon car. “are you changing your car?”

Taeyeon nodded, “too much sasaeng fans around.. i can’t deal with them” answered taeyeon when they were in the car.

“you put yourself in danger by hanging out with me” said hyomin and made taeyeon looked at her.

“why do you think so?” she started her car and drove it out from the park.

Hyomin looked at taeyeon when she was done with her seatbelt, “because Sone won’t accept that the most popular and beautiful girl like you hang out with a bully like me”

“you are not a bully.. and k-netizen just envy of you and T-ara..  and.. i don’t mind to be friend with you.. and.. thanks for your praise for me.. you are beautiful too”

They laughed hard. They never chatted like this for a long time.

“so? Where are we going?” asked hyomin while listening to the music that played in the car.

“ehm.. somewhere that no one could recognize you and me”

Hyomin laughed again, “yah.. they won’t recognize you and me...especially  you! You really look like ahjussi!”  hyomin started to again

“yah! Stop teasing me! what about you? You look like an ahjuma with that mole!”

“yah! At least i’m more pretty then you!”

Taeyeon laughed, “ne..ne... pretty ahjuma~”

They teased each other like an old time and laughed like no tomorrow

“ah.. my stomach is hurting for laughing too long” said hyomin  and held her stomach.

“ it’s a long time since we have silly conversation”

Hyomin nodded, “both of us are too busy..”

Taeyeon parked her car and looked at hyomin, “ can we back like an old time?”

Hyomin frowned.

“i mean.. when we still contacted each other... chatting... and hanging out..” taeyeon put her serious face in every word that came out from her thin lips.

Hyomin smiled, “ i love too..”

Taeyeon smiled, “let’s go out..”

 

They walked in the restaurant that look...expensive.

“ehm..tae.. are you sure for..”

Taeyeon grabbed her hand, “ vvip room?”

The waitress nodded and showed them the way to very private room. once the waitress is out, hyomin face taeyeon, “tae! Why we come here?”

Taeyeon laughed, “yah.. it’s okay.. i’m the one who paid it”

Hyomin pouted, “it’s not like that.. it looks so expensive.. and you order vvip room?”

Taeyeon smiled and started to put off her hat, mustache, eye glass and black wig.  Taeyeon let her blonde hair waved in the air.

Hyomin looked how beauteous taeyeon with her blonde hair. She has to admit that she looked like an angel. “wao..”

Taeyeon faced her and made hyomin blushed for her silly action. “what?” she asked

“nothing.. you look...really beautiful”

Taeyeon blushed,”oh..ne.. gamsahamnida..”  what the hell is going with me?

Both of them became awkward, “em..” murmured both of them in the same time.

“you first” said both of them again in the same time. They laughed again for their silly action.

“let’s order something to eat.. i’m very hungry..” said taeyeon and hyomin smiled.

They finished their order and waited for the food.

“how is your relationship with jiyeon?” asked taeyeon to the main question.

Hyomin smiled, “we.. good? And how about yours? With baekhyun?”

Taeyeon laughed, “yah.. you know that i’m not serious with that relationship.. it’s fake”

Hyomin smiled, “but.. seriously? It’s been several years.. i thought that will be some feeling around both of you”

Taeyeon felt so stuck in her question. Isn't it supposed to be me who asking her question? “no.. believe me.. you know that i’m only interesting in girl”

Hyomin laughed for taeyeon no mood face, “arasso.. arasso.. i will stop asking then.. don’t get mad at me, tae”

Taeyeon pouted and crossed her hand on the table, “ tell me about yours..”

“huh?” hyomin stopped drinking her orange juice and looked at taeyeon who put serious face again. “stop putting that face, tae..” she joked

Taeyeon sighed, “hyomin~ah... are you really okay with jiyeon?”

Hyomin sighed and nodded, “why tae?”

“it just...” how could i tell you that jiyeon is cheating behind you?  “ehm.. nothing.. good to hear that both of you still okay”

Hyomin nodded, “ i’m okay tae.. thank you for worry about me” she smiled and taeyeon smiled back.

“remember to call me when you have a problem, arasso?”

Hyomin laughed and held taeyeon milky finger, “ne!”

 

Hyomin and taeyeon didn’t realize that time just passed so fast and the night was come.

“omo.. it’s already 9 pm” said hyomin who realized the time.

“something wrong?” said taeyeon who confused with hyomin panic face.

“ehm..  tomorrow i’m having a flight to Nanjing and it’s already 9 pm and i haven’t prepared anything” she said in frustrated.

Taeyeon laughed for her silly action. “let’s go home! i’m not going to responsible for that”

Hyomin pouted and they put on their weird costume again to cover their face.

 

 Taeyeon only need 25 minutes to drive hyomin safely to her apartment.

“annyeong!! Thank you for the treat! And i will treat you went i came back from Nanjing” said hyomin and went out from taeyeon car.

“i will message you later” said taeyeon and waved her hand.

 

Hyomin went in and walked to her apartment. She put the password and opened the door.

“where have you been?”

Hyomin smiled when she heard the voice but her voice fade away when she had to face jiyeon angry face. “i..i’m hanging out..”

“i have called you for 10 times!”

Hyomin checked her phone, “ mianhe.. i turned to silent”

Jiyeon smirked, “ are you angry with me for leaving you this morning? How could you be this childish?”

“i’m not.. “

“then why you didn’t receive my call??” said jiyeon almost shout

Hyomin sighed, “ mianhe.. i really didn’t mean to do that”

“who are you hanging out?” asked jiyeon in her killer face.

“taeyeon eonnie”

Jiyeon smiled, “so you started to friend with her again?”

“what’s wrong with be friend again with her?” asked hyomin back. She seriously didn’t want to have this fight again. but.. why jiyeon kept making everything become complicated???

“because that girl has a feeling for you!!” jiyeon shouted and made hyomin freeze.

“we are just friend” hyomin tried to explain but seems like jiyeon didn’t even believe her words

Jiyeon walked to hyomin and made their face closed to each other, “you are mine.. you are my girlfriend and i order you to delete her phone number and never meet her again”

Hyomin lost her words to jiyeon, she really didn’t want to have any fight again with jiyeon. she walked to her room and locked herself. “it’s already the forth fight in this month.. don’t you feel tired of it?” hyomin whispered to herself. Her tears started to flow again. 

 

 

 

--

the reason i choose taeyeon 

http://www.allkpop.com/forums/discussion/206210/is-baekyeon-a-cover-up-for

 

but.. it will more new people around hyomin ^^